Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 11:10   #16
JCB

Re: Sir Cyril Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Irene View Post
Just been reading on Mail on line.
I have just read it .

What puzzles me is why MI5 and and Special Branch officers put pressure on the police to drop investigations if all these allegations were well-founded .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ild-abuse.html

Last edited by JCB; 12-04-2014 at 11:13.
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-04-2014, 11:14   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
I have just read it .

What puzzles me is why MI5 and and Special Branch officers put pressure on the police to drop investigations if all these allegations were well-founded .
Quite a few Top people seem to be Pervs, same in the church as well, so it dont puzzle me why they were told to drop it.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:36   #18
Full Member+

I think there's a degree of protection given to those who reach positions of influence and power. The pervs amongst them must think they're invincible, until they go too far and it can't be overlooked.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:58   #19

All those lovely eulogies from the Accweb members 4 years ago,but what do we have to say now that these new allegations have come to light?
Jim Procter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 17:25   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
quite a few top people seem to be pervs, same in the church as well, so it dont puzzle me why they were told to drop it.
.......... image.jpg

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 12-04-2014 at 17:27.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 18:33   #21
God Member

I think that the kind of perversions one sees in politicians, entertainers, clergy, doctors, etc. are more to do with power than with sex. Didn't Henry Kissinger nail it in one. We all have our little perversions (A little bondage for me ... although I keep a spare key to my handcuffs secreted in my ... err .... left nostril) But it's consensual ... problem with celeb pervs is that they take sex not only for sexual gratification, but also to stimulate their love of power. And because they are in positions of power in the overall "system", they are protected by that system, which would be undermined by their public prosecution and disgrace. A few are thrown to the lions ... after all, the shareholders of "The Mail" have to make a few bucks.

I would have put the bit about the 'cuffs in the Over 18s ... but I'm not allowed in there ... too crude and colonial.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 18:57   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
i think that the kind of perversions one sees in politicians, entertainers, clergy, doctors, etc. Are more to do with power than with sex. Didn't henry kissinger nail it in one. we all have our little perversions (a little bondage for me ... Although i keep a spare key to my handcuffs secreted in my ... Err .... Left nostril:d) but it's consensual ... Problem with celeb pervs is that they take sex not only for sexual gratification, but also to stimulate their love of power. And because they are in positions of power in the overall "system", they are protected by that system, which would be undermined by their public prosecution and disgrace. A few are thrown to the lions ... After all, the shareholders of "the mail" have to make a few bucks.

I would have put the bit about the 'cuffs in the over 18s ... But i'm not allowed in there ... Too crude and colonial.:d
.............image.jpg

password--Accyweb
Old 12-04-2014, 19:57   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
.............Attachment 39565
Of course I'm right ... I'm a bottom-ender, and a Canadian ... in other words, I've surpassed perfect.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 22:12   #24
Senior Member+

Obviously Cyril is brown bread (dead), perhaps they can now concentrate their investigaions on the Political wrong un's and singers that are still alive (just a thought).
Surely (hopefully), quite a few folk can look forward to a restricted holiday (jail) for covering up this unsavoury behaviour, hopefully a few MPs will be
On the list.....

......Walks off whistling living doll

password--Accyweb
Old 12-04-2014, 22:19   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Procter View Post
All those lovely eulogies from the Accweb members 4 years ago,but what do we have to say now that these new allegations have come to light?
4 yrs ago,people were not aware of any of this n therefore remarked on what they were aware of, its called human nature.
Old 13-04-2014, 07:57   #26
Beacon of light

The rich and famous seem to play by a different set of life rules.

I think it is as Eric has said......it feeds their ego's and they think they can pull strings if they get found out....and by this story it seems that the strings were made of hide.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 10:52   #27
Senior Member+

I think there's probably quite a few politicians that are blackmailed into serving the Elite in return for impunity of their perversions.
Any thoughts on what Hague's,Cameron's and Blair's perversions are?

password--Accyweb
Old 13-04-2014, 11:05   #28
God Member

Although this is not necessarily true I have read it in more places than just here -
Tony Blair as 'Miranda '

"In 1983 at Bow St Magistrates Court a certain Charles Lynton was fined £50 for attempted soliciting in city toilets, the police notes were to disappear later along with several prior verbal warnings, Charles Lynton was at university well known as 'Miranda' a promiscuous cross dresser who played a guitar badly. Charles Lynton is Tony Blair’s middle names, and it was lord levy who funded and greased Tony Blair through the hoop into the prime minister’s office for one reason, the Iraq war."
cashman and Accyexplorer like this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 12:05   #29
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Although this is not necessarily true I have read it in more places than just here -
Tony Blair as 'Miranda '

"In 1983 at Bow St Magistrates Court a certain Charles Lynton was fined £50 for attempted soliciting in city toilets, the police notes were to disappear later along with several prior verbal warnings, Charles Lynton was at university well known as 'Miranda' a promiscuous cross dresser who played a guitar badly. Charles Lynton is Tony Blair’s middle names, and it was lord levy who funded and greased Tony Blair through the hoop into the prime minister’s office for one reason, the Iraq war."
How did this Lord Levy know there was going to be an Iraq war, & that the Blur would need to be the PM, had he some crystal ball we don't know about. Then we have a news paper owner who claims blur had it off with his wife on a yacht.
WillowTheWhisp likes this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 13:20   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
How did this Lord Levy know there was going to be an Iraq war, & that the Blur would need to be the PM, had he some crystal ball we don't know about.
Some people believe that some wars are preplanned decades before, and are part of a larger global plan. There is usually a long 'build up' before wars happen, even though the population aren't always made aware of it.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..