Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2017, 13:39   #211
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: The Swarm!

Seems the Eyties are getting uppity with their Brussels pay masters & their lack of alacrity in moving their incoming Doctors, Scientists & Engineers further on up country into the wider EU.

That being the case, it seems they're "threatening" to close down their ports & impound NGO ships & their crews who are bringing in the continually increasing numbers of "Gimmegrant enrichers". Which then in turn means the NGO "people traffickers" are going to be looking for other safe harbours around the "Med".

So if you're planning your jolly hols, I'd suggest avoiding the typhoid resorts of coastal Spain & the South of France anywhere near a beach, unless you fancy bringing back more in your luggage than you'd bargained for.

Italy Threatens to Seize NGO Boats as Mediterranean Migrant Crisis Intensifies - Breitbart

STOP the PRESS!!!! Even the Brussels Bullshting Cooperative news channel have mentioned it! (But of course with their left leaning bias admittedly)
hilleluk likes this.
Old 02-07-2017, 18:24   #212
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Forget Calais, this is on your doorstep, no doubt the whining, fluffy bunny, idiot lefties are smugly pleased with themselves for their devotion & perseverance to multiculti enricher "integration".

Blackburn is one of the most segregated towns in Britain | UK | News | Daily Express
Aye Dave, like Bradford if was broke out between india and pakistan, blackburn an bradford would have the crap bombed out of them
hilleluk likes this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:34   #213
Beacon of light

At last...the UNHCR admits that 60%(some reports say 70%) are NOT refugees...but economic migrants. This explains why they do not stay in the country where they make the first safe landfall...but trek across many miles to reach european countries where they feel their economic future is better.
This something that has been said on here for a long time.
75% of those who purport to be refugees are men.

Six out of 10 migrants to Europe come for 'economic reasons' and are not refugees, EU Vice President Frans Timmermans says | The Independent
hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:37   #214
Beacon of light

UN admits 7 out of 10 migrants crossing the Mediterranean
Old 05-07-2017, 08:06   #215
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
something i think a lot of us really knew in the first place but took time for them to admit it as usual. must think we are all really stupid.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:35   #216
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It was obvious to all but the totally stupid, when you see all the boats coming to italy 95% Male, these have never been refugees, just Economic Migrants, something that this clever Merkel and her oppos aint had the sense to see.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:24   #217
Beacon of light

There have been a number of posters on here saying this for as long as the boats have been crossing the sea...they are Not refugees....the majority are men, not families.
Ok there have been some families, but they are in a minority.
When a rich country like Germany says 'come to us...' They set sail.
They do NOT stay in the country where first safe landfall occurs because they are NOT REFUGEES.
THEY ARE NOT DISPLACED BY WAR...they are economic migrants who see this as a way of getting a foothold in Europe.
Angela Merkel is responsible for creating chaos, it never was a humanitarian crisis...it is an economic crisis.

They bring with them their own cultures(which do not integrate with European culture), they mainly bring a medieval religion which is incompatible with western culture.

The EU are requesting that the UK take more of these people.
The sooner we cut the rope the better.
Old 05-07-2017, 16:01   #218
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So to smooth the ruffled feathers of the Eyties the EU (Mutti Merks) are going to be chucking money at the problem .... again! And furthermore the Krauts & Frogs are saying they'll take more "Gimmegrants & Rapefugees", don't recall them asking their voting public though.

MIGRANT CRISIS - Brussels makes more promises to help Italy with refugees | World | News | Express.co.uk

And despite the chuntering from Italy, those naughty Austrians are reinforcing their border at the Brenner pass with ..... 750 Troops on standby & "Tanks"! In actuality they're APC's (Armoured Personnel Carriers) but lets not let a little fact like that destroy the shock & horror narrative eh?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...der-with-italy

Ah, the inexplicable joy of a united Europe, all mates together ..... Yeah Right!
Old 08-07-2017, 09:46   #219
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So with the Eyties getting their strop on, looks like our dusky brethren will be heading further west, The Cam-Gam-Guin crowd are heading for the typhoid resorts of Sunny Spain from Morocco (my, I bet the Dons are pleased with that). Must be like a Ryan air no frills jobby as opposed to what's coming out of Libya, book early & get cheaper seats, but no in sail vest unless you pay extra.

Spain Warned to 'Prepare' as Migrant Sea Landings Via 'Safer' Route Double - Breitbart

Spain is already struggling under the auspices of the eu & their policies, just maybe, when the "Manana Monkeys" get their massive influx of 3rd world "Scientists, Doctors & Engineers" along with their brand of enrichment, the Spanish might actual miss out on siesta time & challenge their government to actually do something as opposed to taking the whipping handed out by "Mutti's" orders.

And as for that Muppet Timmermans & his comment regarding the UK (I usually quite like the Dutch) but in his case I'm prepared to make an exception, he needs to stay out of them coffee shops as the weeds addled what little brain he has!
Old 09-07-2017, 07:03   #220
Senior Member+

Some migrants have taken to travelling 1st class train from Italy to France - no tickets, just tell the train staff to go away. If, if, the police are called they can be removed from the train, but then just get on the next one heading for Calais via Paris.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:19   #221
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Yet if it had been a native of one of the Countries mentioned I'm damned sure they'd have been well & truly handed their arse, along with the maximum penalty allowed to punish them for their audacity.

Europe is going to hell in a hand cart & we've all got front row seats!
Less and hilleluk like this.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:39   #222
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

It would appear that the general consensus throughout the eu & from those involved with "Op Sophia" is that it has failed miserably! Now there's a surprise ..... All that time, effort & tax payers money down the crapper of eu incompetence & some idiots still believe the unelected, bloated, self serving eu is a good thing .... demented! For those of you who think my information choices are a tad right wing this comes from those lefties of the Grauniad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hs-report-says

But balance in all things, to counter the NGO's seeming complicity in people trafficking which they vehemently deny, despite claims of the contrary coming from the Italians, the "Identitarians" have chartered a ship to monitor the situation with the aim of getting to the truth of the claims & counter claims.

https://www.rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

So now various Countries governments & NGO operators are squealing rather loudly. Why? If as they claim everything is all as it should be, right & proper & above board, where's the problem with being watched?

There seems to be a redolent odour on the breeze ...... now whatever could that be hmm?
hilleluk likes this.
Old 23-07-2017, 13:57   #223
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
So now various Countries governments & NGO operators are squealing rather loudly. Why? If as they claim everything is all as it should be, right & proper & above board, where's the problem with being watched?

There seems to be a redolent odour on the breeze ...... now whatever could that be hmm?
Despite political chicanery & grandstanding to prevent her travelling, the "C-Star" & her "Crew" of Identitarians have made it from Djibouti, through the Suez canal, despite being hampered & is now in the South-Eastern med. She's expected to be "On station" by Wednesday to cast their critical eye over the (questionable?) dealings & doings of the NGO's & my oh my, isn't the outrage rife!

The usual suspects are crying foul & as previously mentioned, certain politicoes of limited stature & competence are bleating their "Outrage" at these despicable, abhorrent nazis! ....... yeah, yeah, yeah the whining lefty, apologist wankerati really do need to get a grip.

They should be taking firm steps themselves as they're the peoples elected representatives, instead of haranguing those who've got the balls to actually do something they believe to be right for their own peoples & cultures.

You get paid big bucks, you should step up to the plate & make the big hard decisions to protect your people!

I notice there's no mention from the Brussels Bullsh'tting Cooperative of these actions, mind you if they did it'd be anti the Identitarians, still you can rely on the Grauniad, they've been at the forefront & have passed their worldly judgement on the actions though, written by that paragon of unbiased reporting, Joe Mullhall??? Of Hope not hate acclaim, sooo a nicely balanced article then .....

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...icily-migrants
Old 04-11-2017, 08:06   #224
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

It would appear that the "Deplorable Miss Krudd" not only can't keep the new "Doctors, Dentists, Scientists & Engineers" out, but when they get here as they inevitably do, she can't even keep track of them, hence this "Shocking" (Really? Shocking to whom? Certainly not me & my Ilk ) headline about the 56,000 "LOST?" illegals.

I would say the mind is boggled but I'm way past that!

UK 'Loses' 56,000 Migrants Due for Deportation, Including Over 700 Ex-Cons
Old 08-12-2017, 20:18   #225
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

What a novel idea, way to go Miss Stojberg! Now this is how europe should be dealing with the unregistered, non documented & illegals flooding various countries. Let them sit & fester until they admit who, what & where they are from!

Danish Government Proposes Putting Failed Asylum Seekers On Deserted Islands

Mind you, it'd probably be better not letting them in in the first place though.
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..