Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 22:17   #1561
Give, give, give member

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
There you go again speaking for other people.. who are these "WE"?.. do you speak for these "we" people or did you set yourself up as the spokesman?.
I was elected to speak on behalf of the Accrington Web Archivists Union, and we are currently very happy with this arrangement.

Did your mouth vote, that your arse be allowed to speak for it?

If not, put a cork in it.

Time to move onto stage three, in the Ten Easy Steps To Overcoming Obsession.

Feigned Indifference.

We all think it's time.

The best of British, with your obviously deep-seated handicap.

It can't be easy.

You can get over spending every waken hour, sober, or not, fixated on myself.

Try and focus what passes for your mind, on something completely different.

'A life' might be a good thing to use.

We all wish you luck.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2012, 22:31   #1562
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I was elected to speak on behalf of the Accrington Web Archivists Union, and we are currently very happy with this arrangement.

Did your mouth vote, that your arse be allowed to speak for it?

If not, put a cork in it.
Glad to here you have been voted in as the speaker for Accyweb..it may seem strange to you but neither my mouth or arse voted.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 23:24   #1563
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Glad to here you have been voted in as the speaker for Accyweb..it may seem strange to you but neither my mouth or arse voted.
A colostomy bag, with an integrated voice box?

Well you learn something new every day.

The miracles of modern medicine!

Old 10-04-2012, 23:34   #1564
God Member

Quote:

I don't think that would be very nice for any people who suffer from the kind of illness you are making fun of..but it's is no surprise from you.
Old 10-04-2012, 23:47   #1565
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I don't think that would be very nice for any people who suffer from the kind of illness you are making fun of..but it's is no surprise from you.
Transparent, and woefully weak.

Have you considered engaging professional help with P.R.?

Expensive, but might bring slightly better results, in attempting to change public perception of something rotten.

Ask your M.P.

Old 11-04-2012, 00:01   #1566
God Member

Quote:

not very nice .. but I suspect it will go unoticed by your electorate...or should I say the kids you never had to shoot?

Last edited by Mancie; 11-04-2012 at 00:04.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:57   #1567
God Member

The next goverment department to be privatised probably already got a company in place to take over https://apps.facebook.com/theguardia...-border-agency
Old 11-04-2012, 09:01   #1568
God Member

david cameron is a http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...plane.html.the billions of pounds in investment is the worrying bit.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09   #1569
Resting in Peace

C'mon scotland's answer to the modern day Adam Smith, mind you Adam had an institute named after him, C'mon should be in one for the politically insane
Old 11-04-2012, 09:11   #1570
God Member

About 1million borrowers will see their mortgages rise by an average of £630 a year as lenders push up rates next month.

Householders on standard variable rates (SVR) will be hit by the increases, announced by a host of lenders – including part state-owned banks RBS, NatWest and Halifax.
Already, two-year fixed-rate deals have gone up from an average low of 3.82 per cent in October to 4.15 per cent. A borrower with a £150,000 mortgage has seen more than £320 added to their annual repayments, said website MoneySupermarket.
Mortgage consultant Dominik Lipnicki, of Your Mortgage Decisions, told Metro banks would become ‘more aggressive’ and added borrowers on SVR deals were ‘at the mercy of lenders’ since the deals were not tied to the Bank of England base rate.
He said: ‘Many households are on the brink, which is why defaults are growing and some people are using their credit cards or even pay day loans to pay their mortgages.’
Clare Francis from MoneySupermarket said tracker deals were a ‘safer option’ than SVR mortgages. ‘Economists expect the base rate to remain at 0.5 per cent,’ she said.
‘Tracker mortgages are directly linked to base rate so any changes directly mirror moves in the Bank of England base rate.’
The Council of Mortgage Lenders said the cost of raising mortgages on the wholesale market had increased since 2011 and forecast 45,000 homes will be repossessed this year, compared with 36,200 in 2011.

©Metro this is from the metro.anybody who thinks this is good or we are over the worse is having a giraffe.tory policies are making things worse.if you think privatising goverment jobs and putting more people on the dole is the answer your off your rocker.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:18   #1571
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
About 1million borrowers will see their mortgages rise by an average of £630 a year as lenders push up rates next month.

Householders on standard variable rates (SVR) will be hit by the increases, announced by a host of lenders – including part state-owned banks RBS, NatWest and Halifax.
Already, two-year fixed-rate deals have gone up from an average low of 3.82 per cent in October to 4.15 per cent. A borrower with a £150,000 mortgage has seen more than £320 added to their annual repayments, said website MoneySupermarket.
Mortgage consultant Dominik Lipnicki, of Your Mortgage Decisions, told Metro banks would become ‘more aggressive’ and added borrowers on SVR deals were ‘at the mercy of lenders’ since the deals were not tied to the Bank of England base rate.
He said: ‘Many households are on the brink, which is why defaults are growing and some people are using their credit cards or even pay day loans to pay their mortgages.’
Clare Francis from MoneySupermarket said tracker deals were a ‘safer option’ than SVR mortgages. ‘Economists expect the base rate to remain at 0.5 per cent,’ she said.
‘Tracker mortgages are directly linked to base rate so any changes directly mirror moves in the Bank of England base rate.’
The Council of Mortgage Lenders said the cost of raising mortgages on the wholesale market had increased since 2011 and forecast 45,000 homes will be repossessed this year, compared with 36,200 in 2011.

©Metro this is from the metro.anybody who thinks this is good or we are over the worse is having a giraffe.tory policies are making things worse.if you think privatising goverment jobs and putting more people on the dole is the answer your off your rocker.
The problem is you don't understand what you've posted, seeing its just a cut and past as usual, oh yes by the way what is your gainful employment these days
Old 11-04-2012, 09:22   #1572
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
...by the way what is your gainful employment these days
Ayrshire tourist information operative.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:24   #1573
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ayrshire tourist information operative.

Or a tour guide round Rabbie Burns bed
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51   #1574
God Member

goodbye nhs hello pay as you go and this is from a tory paper.i fear for the future generations not like the tory fascist scum 'Healthy competition’ in the NHS is a sick joke - Telegraph i do understand what ive posted but if you dont care about employment rights ,nhs,the future of the sick,disabled ,the children of the future your just showing yourself up
Old 11-04-2012, 11:57   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
goodbye nhs hello pay as you go and this is from a tory paper.i fear for the future generations not like the tory fascist scum 'Healthy competition’ in the NHS is a sick joke - Telegraph i do understand what ive posted but if you dont care about employment rights ,nhs,the future of the sick,disabled ,the children of the future your just showing yourself up
I see you used the word " Fascist " , which I have seen you use a few times.

I take it you believe we live under a dictatorship , a Fascist one at that ?
The 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..