Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   The Tories (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/the-tories-57812.html)

Mancie 10-05-2011 07:02

The Tories

Anyting they do is a cock up...one year in power and they have mashed up any defence of this nation.. put up VAT to 20% that makes any working man and women a slave to Tax.. totally destroy the defence of our country.. insist on massive spending within the EU.. and worse increase the massive overseas spending to such as Pakistan.. I don't like this Government.. they are worse than the last one.;)

gynn 10-05-2011 07:07

Re: The Tories

You mean "Conservative led" Government.

They couldn't have done any of it without the help of the Liberal Democrats, because they don't have a parliamentary majority.

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 19:28

now they after workers rights same old tories growth plan whats that :confused: they say BBC News - Redundancy rules could be relaxed, says government

odders 11-05-2011 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 905472)
now they after workers rights same old tories growth plan whats that :confused: they say BBC News - Redundancy rules could be relaxed, says government

Read gynn's post above:o Oh just read your edit quote:(, you can now read mine;)

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 20:05

george osbourne is a tory his idea .his ideology. wheres his growth plan:confused: oh it says that is his growth plan :confused:

odders 11-05-2011 20:07

They couldn't have done any of it without the help of the Liberal Democrats, because they don't have a parliamentary majority.

Again...:p The policy will have to be passed?

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 20:22

dont need a parliamentry majority because they are not passing a law the are bending it[relaxing] it for their chummies .ie council managers who are going to make thousands reduntant.

odders 11-05-2011 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 905488)
.ie council managers who are going to make thousands reduntant.

This has been happening since last May, or have you forgot?:confused: All councils need to tighten their belts. Luckly in Hyndburn we now got, I hope a semi honest council. Not one of spending, the old Labour way. But sorry it is not at national level all tories they have a silent partner.

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 20:49

not in the scale we will be seeing this year .this is not a coincedence they are doing this .i cant believe anybody in their right mind supports this this will effect peoples ability to pay for mortgages effect families and put people in poverty.

odders 11-05-2011 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 905512)
not in the scale we will be seeing this year .this is not a coincedence they are doing this .i cant believe anybody in their right mind supports this this will effect peoples ability to pay for mortgages effect families and put people in poverty.

I do not support it, and if you read my post "not spending the old Labour way", errrr who has run Hydnburn for the last numerous years? But you cant just blame the Tories, they have a silent partner, but who is she actually sleeping with? As we know she likes herself but aint the confidence. If people do nationally what they did locally, well things my change. These ideas come out of a hat, which one next?

As Cashy says "they all pee in the same pot", and both you and Mancie mouthing off about the Tories only gives fuel. Rather than posting propaganda, get out and do something, as soon as local politics change, nationally it will all take effect.;)

gynn 11-05-2011 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 905488)
dont need a parliamentry majority because they are not passing a law the are bending it[relaxing] it for their chummies .ie council managers who are going to make thousands reduntant.

But they can only "bend the rules" if the Liberal Democrats let them, be it in Parliament, in Cabinet, or in Ministerial Discussions.........

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 21:20

we will see ;) if the coalition last that long:eek::)

Eric 11-05-2011 21:25

But what would happen if Clegg grew a pair and said "Enough!, We're outta here." Are the voters open to another general election?:confused:

cashman 11-05-2011 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 905527)
we will see ;) if the coalition last that long:eek::)

i will be amazed if it dont.

cmonstanley 11-05-2011 22:16

lib dem rank and file already up in arms up here because a lot of candidates lost their deposit because they got less than a thousand votes and some have had to pay out of their own pocket cant see that lasting;)