Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2008, 16:34   #121
God Member

Re: Third Mosque for Accrington

Oh come on Jaysay...we agree quite often..in fact so often I sometimes think we are the same person!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-11-2008, 16:48   #122
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Oh come on Jaysay...we agree quite often..in fact so often I sometimes think we are the same person!
Shussssssssssh, don't tell everybody
Old 22-11-2008, 19:30   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
What amuses me about Gordie is that he keeps slagging Accy of from over the water, when those of use who still live here don't really have any problems with members of the asian community. The thing is I can remember when the only coloured face seen around here was when the sheikh used to come round selling his wares from door to door in the 50s. Most of those in my age bracket have got used to the fact that Hyndburn is a multi cultural society and nothing is going to change that, and most people accept it and get on with their own lives. Maybe Ireland is the best place for Gordie if he can't accept that fact
What planet are you living on.Most of us still living here dont have a problem with the large asian community changing Accrington to resemble a Packistan town.The thing is you want to speak more to normal people your age instead of the bitchy catty click on this site
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 20:07   #124
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
What planet are you living on.Most of us still living here dont have a problem with the large asian community changing Accrington to resemble a Packistan town.The thing is you want to speak more to normal people your age instead of the bitchy catty click on this site
Was that posted by the half of you that you say is Pakistani?

All very odd.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 20:11   #125
Give, give, give member

Quote:
the bitchy catty click
In the English speaking community we're known as the 'bitchy catty clique'.

Old 23-11-2008, 10:37   #126
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hyndburn has only a small percentage of asians, around 8% spread out over all the towns compared to other areas that's very little, in Leicester its around 50% as for being in a clique, get a life, at least I'm still here and able to talk to my own townsfolk, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.
Old 23-11-2008, 10:51   #127
God Member

Quote:
There must be atleast that figure 32,000 muslims in Hyndburn alone
maybe not the official figure though.
Which house would these be in? And how many in all the others?
Old 23-11-2008, 11:14   #128
God Member

Quote:
Most of us still living here?? In Accrington, or Ireland? Packistan town?? I was under the impression you were half PAKISTANI, and three quarters something else, yet you cant spell Pakistan!! If you knew anything about immigrants in Accrington, you would know they are different people, not all from Pakistan. There is definately something ironic about an immigrant of several breeds slagging off immigrants methinks!
Old 23-11-2008, 12:02   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Hyndburn has only a small percentage of asians, around 8% spread out over all the towns compared to other areas that's very little, in Leicester its around 50% as for being in a clique, get a life, at least I'm still here and able to talk to my own townsfolk, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.
That figure of about 8% was reported to be the asian population of Burnley by the national press after the riots in Burnley.Nelson and Brierfield was not included because that would have made it more like 40%
As for the click Mancie as wrote just above. Quote you and me are almost the same.If garinda does not agree with something you cashman lancsdave and a couple more all follow.What a bunch of chat room wallies
Old 23-11-2008, 12:12   #130
Give, give, give member

I'd rather be a wally than someone who claims to be half Pakistani, and who seems strangely obsessed with stirring up racial tension in more than one thread.

Still what can we expect form someone who thinks 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/2 = 1, and who can't even spell Pakistani.

Old 23-11-2008, 12:15   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
In the English speaking community we're known as the 'bitchy catty clique'.
Do you not mean multicultual speaking community you are known as the
bitchy catty click
Old 23-11-2008, 12:23   #132
Resting in Peace

Quote:
That figure of about 8% was reported to be the asian population of Burnley by the national press after the riots in Burnley.Nelson and Brierfield was not included because that would have made it more like 40%
As for the click Mancie as wrote just above. Quote you and me are almost the same.If garinda does not agree with something you cashman lancsdave and a couple more all follow.What a bunch of chat room wallies
Oh come on me always agreeing with cashy, lancsdave and Rindi, you don't really pay attention do you, especially Rindi, what we do is have an informed debate and beg to differ, but occasionally we do agree, and as for chat room, never been in one never will, chat rooms are for later users, I'm never on here after 6pm. Just bet your teachers had problems with you paying attention a couple of years ago, junior school that is
Old 23-11-2008, 13:05   #133

Wink Re: Third Mosque for Accrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I'd rather be a wally than someone who claims to be half Pakistani, and who seems strangely obsessed with stirring up racial tension in more than one thread.

Still what can we expect form someone who thinks 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/4 + 1/2 = 1, and who can't even spell Pakistani.
I never said that was equal to one
You obviuosly spend far to much time in chat rooms when you start literally taking every comment serious. If you cant comprehend that my
quote being a quarter Scotish a quarter Irish a quarter English and a full half Pakistan was a joke and you need to correct my spelling when your own on occasions is incorrect its time to check out the real world off the computer.
I am not stirring up racial tensions I am just saying what is really going on.If you dont agree with me thats your choice.Its so easy to wind up
your chat room clique
Old 23-11-2008, 13:19   #134
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I never said that was equal to one
You obviuosly spend far to much time in chat rooms when you start literally taking every comment serious. If you cant comprehend that my
quote being a quarter Scotish a quarter Irish a quarter English and a full half Pakistan was a joke and you need to correct my spelling when your own on occasions is incorrect its time to check out the real world off the computer.
I am not stirring up racial tensions I am just saying what is really going on.If you dont agree with me thats your choice.Its so easy to wind up
your chat room clique
I never go in the chatrooms, so wrong again.

As for your 'joke', you really must try harder.

It was as funny as your logic.

Old 23-11-2008, 13:21   #135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

yer just demonstrating what a numpty you are gordie! i go in the chatroom occasionally, never seen jaysay in it, nor lancsdave, n garinda aint been in fer a long long while now. and as for clique its just pathetic i disagree vehemently with all those you mention on many things, as well as others, sometimes i even agree wi em, its called speaking yer opinion n yer mind, an as for saying yer just saying whats really going on YES - I AGREE, in yer tiny mind.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..