Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2010, 14:15   #1

Waste of public money

BBC News - G20 police officer Delroy Smellie cleared of assault

Officer has had his name dragged through the mud and had the stress of a court case for following procedures he was trained to carry out.
widnes viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-03-2010, 14:31   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Waste of public money

he should be dragged through the mud, never mind his name, legalised thuggery, by the police.
Old 31-03-2010, 14:56   #3
Resting in Peace

If rent a mob were disbanded then the police could follow their normal duties
Old 31-03-2010, 15:36   #4
Common Sense Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by widnes viking View Post
BBC News - G20 police officer Delroy Smellie cleared of assault

Officer has had his name dragged through the mud and had the stress of a court case for following procedures he was trained to carry out.
Yes, that camera did look like a particularly vicious weapon. You ever been hit in the face with a 5x optical zoom? Brutal, got what she deserved.

Honest.

http://hyndburn-labour.blogspot.co.uk/ - Updates from the Hyndburn Labour Group
Ken Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 19:42   #5
God Member

It's a lot tougher over here ... a Polish speaking man threatened four mounties at Vancouver airport ... his weapon of choice: a stapler The mounties, in the true tradition of the RCMP, tasered him to death.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 20:18   #6

yes i agree with jaysay on that.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 23:57   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
It's a lot tougher over here ... a Polish speaking man threatened four mounties at Vancouver airport ... his weapon of choice: a stapler The mounties, in the true tradition of the RCMP, tasered him to death.
good on the mounties regardless of what his weapon of choice was teh idiot tried to take on four officers of the law and hopefully his death will deter furture numb skulls from attepting the same thing.If they had intended to kill woudlnt they have used guns or do mounties not carry weapons ?

when i had a handgun and a few machine guns pointing at me by the spanish police and spanish anti terrorism squad when in barcelona i shut up and complied to their demands and despite me not speaking spanish they made it very clear what they wanted me to do and i made it very clear that i was complying by not making any threating gestures and shutting the hell up until safe to speak and that was only when they spoke to me.

luckily for me passporto was easy to figure out although explaining it was in a hotel room in salou was slightly more difficult until an english speaking officer came along and after it was cleared up that i only looked like a wanted spanish terrorist i was allowed to go on my way both bullet and tazar free

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 01-04-2010 at 00:05.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard View Post
yes i agree with jaysay on that.
Well mallard there's nothing wrong with peaceful protest, but it never ends up like that, rent a mob hijack the proceedings and everything goes belly up
Old 01-04-2010, 09:48   #9
God Member

I don't want to disillusion you but-
it has been known for peaceful protests to be infiltrated by plain clothes police who then went on to disrupt the peace and act violently, in order to get 'arrested', thus smearing the 'good cause' campaigners.

This is evident on live stream videos I have watched.
...and was alleged to have happened during the miners strike

So....everything is not always what it seems

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:49   #10
God Member

you mean liek how teh govenment infiltrated fathers for justice with thugs so as to devalue their argument and make them appear to be villains and terrorists because people were begining to take notice ?

( as well as laugh at them in tehir fancy dress outfits lol )

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:59   #11
God Member

They do tend to be 'noticeable'

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..