Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 15:05   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola68 View Post
Hi there....
Life

Whilst I have great reservations on the use of all vaccinations and have researched this subject extensively for my dissertation.... I say this...you are grazing from the same field as the scaremonger, former professional footballer DAVID ICKE... you get nowhere using this tactic... it just makes people think that you (I use that term generally) are a lunatic... and not worth listening to... People will believe the government(s) before you..... I am not in anyway saying you are a lunatic.... just the way you are going about it.... is just too extreme for the majority...

While saying this I do sit more to your way of thinking, but I believe that there is a better way of telling people what is going on... Not to insult people and automatically alienate them just because they question you..

If people want the information they can seek it out themselves.. if they do not have the knowledge to access the information what makes you think that your procrastinations will get through to them either...
Very well put.

Although some people wouldnt know that there is information to look at in the first place. So Spreading the word is IMO a good thing.

Any info you can add regarding vaccinations would be well received.
Old 03-09-2009, 15:06   #62
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
If you care to read all the posts Jaysay was insulted first by Life. I am sure all our members are quite capable of researching anything they have concerns about. We do not need to be force fed information which we can find very easily ourselves.
Quite right.

He reacted after Getalife called him a pathetic name, had told him to get out more, even though Jaysay had posted in that particular thread that he has health issues, which prevent him 'getting out more'.

For someone who seems intent on spreading his doom laden warnings, he isn't doing a very good job.

The first rule of getting people to listen to you is to grab their attention in a positive way, i.e. winning the crowd over. Something he's failed to understand.

Otherwise all that gushes out falls mainly on deaf ears.

Old 03-09-2009, 15:10   #63
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
made me laugh, like you give any credence to anything I spout anyway.
When you're right, you're right!

I don't give any credence to anything you say, but what the hey, if you are ever proved right and the world is doomed by little green men, Government agencies or man made disease's, unlike you I will have drifted into my eternal slumber without ever having lost any sleep over it, whereas you are posting as if you haven't slept in months if not years, all that worrying about what you can't cure must be having it's affect on you so I will give you a really big amount of sympathy, there, there, ***Mr D***, come to Unka Less, snuggle up and we'll try not to let the Bogey man give you anymore nasty dreams!
Old 03-09-2009, 15:12   #64
Give, give, give member

He should be more worried about beind sued, or knowing someone about to be sued, after posting a link to a site in the poetry thread.

That'll be a more pressing matter than George Bush or the Queen donning their lizard costumes, and starting Armageddon.

Old 03-09-2009, 15:13   #65

Come on "Life" where are you - fight your corner - don't give up
Old 03-09-2009, 15:15   #66
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat View Post
Perhaps the Bogey Man, he so fears, has taken him out.

Old 03-09-2009, 15:21   #67
Give, give, give member

Quote:

...or perhaps now's the time they go round the ward with the medication.

Old 03-09-2009, 15:23   #68
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Do You Mean,

Come on "Life" where are you - rant your corner - don't give up
Old 03-09-2009, 15:24   #69

Well just been reading some of what Life has written regarding MoorHead school and about him writing to councils etc I am really perplexed by all of this, can anyone enlighten me on this subject., can anyone else make sense of it. Wonder what the council and the MP he has written to think.I have never read anything this weird in my life.
Old 03-09-2009, 15:25   #70
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
When you're right, you're right!

I don't give any credence to anything you say, but what the hey, if you are ever proved right and the world is doomed by little green men, Government agencies or man made disease's, unlike you I will have drifted into my eternal slumber without ever having lost any sleep over it, whereas you are posting as if you haven't slept in months if not years, all that worrying about what you can't cure must be having it's affect on you so I will give you a really big amount of sympathy, there, there, ***Mr D***, come to Unka Less, snuggle up and we'll try not to let the Bogey man give you anymore nasty dreams!
Why thank you, I feel much better now.

And read my Signature.
Old 03-09-2009, 15:25   #71
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
perhaps if life reads the last post on the "Accrington Poets" he may just have done one.
Old 03-09-2009, 16:32   #72
I am Banned

Hi All.

Good now I have your attention and have profiled you all who are inspired to speak on this issue.

The truth of this world is the fact that the mass of people are kept ignorant from the real mechanisms of this reality we call the third dimension. This is so that those who do rule, do so because they have knowledge that never gets into the minds of the masses, they then use that knowledge to keep them in a position of control. We are all living in the time of the great awakening, or the Apocalypse, which means that which is hidden will be placed before you, I am part of that awakening.

What you have with me is a chap who undertook the initiation rites but instead of joining Prince Charles and his elite, I exposed what I had learned because they are evil, beyond your comprehension. I know how they act and I know their face, they taught me to the point I was supposed to enter the York Rite Freemasonry at the highest levels which supersedes the Scottish Rite, and thus controls it, from here into the Illuminati. Bloodline determines this offer.

My information if one chooses to study it, is not for everyone, but for those who do have a greater grasp on reality, outside the TV, will find great secrets revealed.

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man, and right now today we face the very same hell as was created in Germany from 1918, yes it took that long to implement the fascist takeover of Germany, and this nation and all NATO countries have undergone the process since the 1930 UK bankruptcy doctrines, which gave rise to the European royal families global private banking conglomerate, the Bank on International Settlements, which then gave rise to the World bank and its International monetary fund.

When all the nations including, Germany, America, France, Holland, Japan etc, came to the table at the 1930 meeting in Basle Switzerland, all nations were asked what collateral they would put forward to secure loans from the private banking families.

They had nothing, all Britain's patents and global trade agreements had been taken by the Inner Cities new financial centre Wall Street, so we had nothing to give. The price for getting America into the First World War.

What was demanded by the royal bloodlines was to offer the people of all nations as collateral, to become assets of the corporations thus created, in this our case United kingdom Corporation Sole.

From this very move was implemented the labour party's social agenda directly after WWII, of course drawn up during the 1930's.

Social security numbers are in fact your corporate asset number, therefore as you register your child at birth, you hand it over to UK corporation sole, which is a corporation owned by the World Bank and the bloodlines who own it.

All that has been implemented from the time of the last great war, has been to remove common law rights of we the people, and over common law has been placed the British Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, hence all the statutes.

Under Common law which came to Britain with the Saxons as they fled the genocide of Charlemagne, cannot be changed ever by politicians or the monarch, common law can only be changed with the full will of the people, then the government is there to administer the will of the people, we kept the monarch to ensure the government carried out this mandate.

What has happened as we went cap in hand to the international bankers, is treason, for sovereignty of this nation cannot ever be handed to a foreign body. The Queen in signing to the UN and the EU has broken her coronation oath, and from this time has acted treason, so too the successive governments.

The power of this monarch is null and void, so to the governments who signed these charters.

We can under common law act in lawful rebellion, which is none violent, it means ceasing to pay tax of any kind and not going along with the dictate of the government. This is our constitution, and it is written.

The vaccinations come at the dictate of the World bank which controls the UN and the WHO. It is dictated to our government who then implement the will not of the people but of the private royal banking families of Europe, of which the House of Windsor is one of the leading families, they are German and have no relation to the British people save for continuing the cull set forth by Charlemagne upon those who escaped to Blighty all those years ago.

The vaccinations are to cull the populations under the same Nazi criteria as was set out by the Inner city puppet and a Rothschild, Adolf Hitler. We the British people are the target of this next round of insanity, because we dared to fight the Nazis during the last war.

Questions???

Last edited by Life; 03-09-2009 at 16:39.
Old 03-09-2009, 16:37   #73
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Questions???

how many people do you think will actually read all that??

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 03-09-2009, 16:42   #74
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man,

Questions???
yeh right like the "Fat Man who should get out n exercise more." yer fooling nobody mate.
Old 03-09-2009, 16:45   #75

Quote:
Hi All.

Good now I have your attention and have profiled you all who are inspired to speak on this issue.

The truth of this world is the fact that the mass of people are kept ignorant from the real mechanisms of this reality we call the third dimension. This is so that those who do rule, do so because they have knowledge that never gets into the minds of the masses, they then use that knowledge to keep them in a position of control. We are all living in the time of the great awakening, or the Apocalypse, which means that which is hidden will be placed before you, I am part of that awakening.

What you have with me is a chap who undertook the initiation rites but instead of joining Prince Charles and his elite, I exposed what I had learned because they are evil, beyond your comprehension. I know how they act and I know their face, they taught me to the point I was supposed to enter the York Rite Freemasonry at the highest levels which supersedes the Scottish Rite, and thus controls it, from here into the Illuminati. Bloodline determines this offer.

My information if one chooses to study it, is not for everyone, but for those who do have a greater grasp on reality, outside the TV, will find great secrets revealed.

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man, and right now today we face the very same hell as was created in Germany from 1918, yes it took that long to implement the fascist takeover of Germany, and this nation and all NATO countries have undergone the process since the 1930 UK bankruptcy doctrines, which gave rise to the European royal families global private banking conglomerate, the Bank on International Settlements, which then gave rise to the World bank and its International monetary fund.

When all the nations including, Germany, America, France, Holland, Japan etc, came to the table at the 1930 meeting in Basle Switzerland, all nations were asked what collateral they would put forward to secure loans from the private banking families.

They had nothing, all Britain's patents and global trade agreements had been taken by the Inner Cities new financial centre Wall Street, so we had nothing to give. The price for getting America into the First World War.

What was demanded by the royal bloodlines was to offer the people of all nations as collateral, to become assets of the corporations thus created, in this our case United kingdom Corporation Sole.

From this very move was implemented the labour party's social agenda directly after WWII, of course drawn up during the 1930's.

Social security numbers are in fact your corporate asset number, therefore as you register your child at birth, you hand it over to UK corporation sole, which is a corporation owned by the World Bank and the bloodlines who own it.

All that has been implemented from the time of the last great war, has been to remove common law rights of we the people, and over common law has been placed the British Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, hence all the statutes.

Under Common law which came to Britain with the Saxons as they fled the genocide of Charlemagne, cannot be changed ever by politicians or the monarch, common law can only be changed with the full will of the people, then the government is there to administer the will of the people, we kept the monarch to ensure the government carried out this mandate.

What has happened as we went cap in hand to the international bankers, is treason, for sovereignty of this nation cannot ever be handed to a foreign body. The Queen in signing to the UN and the EU has broken her coronation oath, and from this time has acted treason, so too the successive governments.

The power of this monarch is null and void, so to the governments who signed these charters.

We can under common law act in lawful rebellion, which is none violent, it means ceasing to pay tax of any kind and not going along with the dictate of the government. This is our constitution, and it is written.

The vaccinations come at the dictate of the World bank which controls the UN and the WHO. It is dictated to our government who then implement the will not of the people but of the private royal banking families of Europe, of which the House of Windsor is one of the leading families, they are German and have no relation to the British people save for continuing the cull set forth by Charlemagne upon those who escaped to Blighty all those years ago.

The vaccinations are to cull the populations under the same Nazi criteria as was set out by the Inner city puppet and a Rothschild, Adolf Hitler. We the British people are the target of this next round of insanity, because we dared to fight the Nazis during the last war.

Questions???
What do you mean instead of joining prince Charles and his elite, and what evil do you mean, beyond my comprehension could you explain please.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..