Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 14:11   #46
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post

Less, speaking for every one again I see being the leader.
Less speaking for Less as usual the fact that others will agree is just a plus for me.
Quote:
Please feel free to post more after all this is a Public Forum and people are entitled to there own opinions are they not.
Ah, a touch of the free speech and everyone's entitled to it eh?

Well no we, that is, none of us are allowed free speech on this site, why? because to join the site we have to agree to obey the sites rules which means we can't just go around insulting people just because they don't agree with us.
Accrington Web
Old 03-09-2009, 14:12   #47

Less don't keep saying "we" as though you speak for all the members, just say "I" then everyone knows its just your opinion not the whole formum
Old 03-09-2009, 14:13   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All..

Take a look at what the none American born President Barack Obummer (therefore illegitimate) Has just released, so you can better get to grips with what we face :

Nazi Depopulation Programme Relaunched By Obama » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Study this then see the bigger picture.

Then look at what has happened out of site of all you intelligent people in our schools :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK ARK ACADEMIES-SCHOOLS

Then take a look at all my work that has been hidden from all you intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults and operatives, yes I name names :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK DEMOCRACY I TO IV

Did you think Accrington failed to get riots because Accrington is great? I stopped it. So perhaps one can better understand why I hold no hope that Hyndburn has intelligent people.
What work that has been hidden from the intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults etc. And as you claim to name, names who are there out of interest.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:17   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat View Post
Less don't keep saying "we" as though you speak for all the members, just say "I" then everyone knows its just your opinion not the whole formum
There is a certain form of speaking which is allowed in the English language and I am using it.

If you don't wish to be included when attempts are made to control idiots feel free to put forward your view, Oh, I see you already have done!
Old 03-09-2009, 14:18   #50
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
What has he/she done to be banned permanently from this site?
that i presume would be down to the mods or site owner, if it was down to me this clown would be gone already.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:29   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Less speaking for Less as usual the fact that others will agree is just a plus for me.

Ah, a touch of the free speech and everyone's entitled to it eh?

Well no we, that is, none of us are allowed free speech on this site, why? because to join the site we have to agree to obey the sites rules which means we can't just go around insulting people just because they don't agree with us.
The others will agree.

Doesnt seem to stop some people (Regulars) insulting other (New)members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
That's the biggest load of Bull Sh1t I've ever heard, I don't have the flu jab the Pneumonia jab and I sure as hell ain't having the Swine flu jab either, this not Iron Curtain Russia of old, go peddle your crap somewhere else
Quote:
Hi asshole fat boy here, I wish I'd met you 20 years ago I'd have taken great pleasure kick seven bells out of you smug face you prat
Old 03-09-2009, 14:38   #52
God Member

If you care to read all the posts Jaysay was insulted first by Life. I am sure all our members are quite capable of researching anything they have concerns about. We do not need to be force fed information which we can find very easily ourselves.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:38   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
The others will agree.

funny how ya excluded Lifes initial quote, still that don't suprise me.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:42   #54
Beacon of light

Quote:
Hi All.

Beacon of light eh, would that be the freemasonic Luciferian light by any chance?

You can make whatever assumptions you like.
That is your prerogative.......and I will make mine, that is my prerogative.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:44   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
funny how ya excluded Lifes initial quote, still that don't suprise me.
Now Quoted in order.

Quote:
That's the biggest load of Bull Sh1t I've ever heard, I don't have the flu jab the Pneumonia jab and I sure as hell ain't having the Swine flu jab either, this not Iron Curtain Russia of old, go peddle your crap somewhere else
Quote:
As for the fat boy and his response, get out more son, you look awful!
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....
Quote:
Hi asshole fat boy here, I wish I'd met you 20 years ago I'd have taken great pleasure kick seven bells out of you smug face you prat
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
If you care to read all the posts Jaysay was insulted first by Life. I am sure all our members are quite capable of researching anything they have concerns about. We do not need to be force fed information which we can find very easily ourselves.
In the order of play, who cast the first stone.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:48   #56

Quote:
The others will agree.

How very selective of you, what a shame but it has to be expected from someone with your limited capabilities.

In between your first quote, which was Jaysays reaction to the thread & your second quote which was Jaysay's understandable reaction for the ignorance this over the top newbie Life posted.

Quote:
As for the fat boy and his response, get out more son, you look awful!
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....
If you continue to agree with and wish to be associated with this type of person I, (notice not we, (though it could so easily, (and correctly) be we)), will be giving even less credence to anything you so knowingly spout!
Old 03-09-2009, 14:50   #57

Hi there....
Life

Whilst I have great reservations on the use of all vaccinations and have researched this subject extensively for my dissertation.... I say this...you are grazing from the same field as the scaremonger, former professional footballer DAVID ICKE... you get nowhere using this tactic... it just makes people think that you (I use that term generally) are a lunatic... and not worth listening to... People will believe the government(s) before you..... I am not in anyway saying you are a lunatic.... just the way you are going about it.... is just too extreme for the majority...

While saying this I do sit more to your way of thinking, but I believe that there is a better way of telling people what is going on... Not to insult people and automatically alienate them just because they question you..

If people want the information they can seek it out themselves.. if they do not have the knowledge to access the information what makes you think that your procrastinations will get through to them either...

Last edited by nicola68; 03-09-2009 at 14:53. Reason: typo
Old 03-09-2009, 14:52   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Now Quoted in order.

In the order of play, who cast the first stone.
way i see it the first one ya quoted was not a personal insult, the response was, its not very clever or brave to insult one who can not do much about things due to health reasons, speaks volumes fer you if ya don't grasp that.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:58   #59
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
How very selective of you, what a shame but it has to be expected from someone with your limited capabilities.

In between your first quote, which was Jaysays reaction to the thread & your second quote which was Jaysay's understandable reaction for the ignorance this over the top newbie Life posted.

If you continue to agree with and wish to be associated with this type of person I, (notice not we, (though it could so easily, (and correctly) be we)), will be giving even less credence to anything you so knowingly spout!
made me laugh, like you give any credence to anything I spout anyway.

I do not condone either jaysay or life as neither should be insulting each other.
Old 03-09-2009, 15:05   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola68 View Post
Hi there....
Life

Whilst I have great reservations on the use of all vaccinations and have researched this subject extensively for my dissertation.... I say this...you are grazing from the same field as the scaremonger, former professional footballer DAVID ICKE... you get nowhere using this tactic... it just makes people think that you (I use that term generally) are a lunatic... and not worth listening to... People will believe the government(s) before you..... I am not in anyway saying you are a lunatic.... just the way you are going about it.... is just too extreme for the majority...

While saying this I do sit more to your way of thinking, but I believe that there is a better way of telling people what is going on... Not to insult people and automatically alienate them just because they question you..

If people want the information they can seek it out themselves.. if they do not have the knowledge to access the information what makes you think that your procrastinations will get through to them either...
should have read as prognostications... that's what you get with the kids under your feet.... hey but nobody's perfect...lol x
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..