Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 19:57   #106
God Member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

I didn't mean I felt inferior or less intelligent than Life just that was the feeling I felt he/she was trying to provoke in members. Whilst the information you are presented with in your searches are all good and well how can you be sure that it is all true? Anymore than any of us can be sure it isn't true?
Old 03-09-2009, 20:06   #107
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
I didn't mean I felt inferior or less intelligent than Life just that was the feeling I felt he/she was trying to provoke in members. Whilst the information you are presented with in your searches are all good and well how can you be sure that it is all true? Anymore than any of us can be sure it isn't true?
You can never be sure of anything.
You can never be sure that anything you have ever learnt is true.
You have to rely on intuition - if it feels right - the chances are that it is right.
Intuition is not the same as what your logical mind tells you.
When you start to depend on intuition more for deciding what to do, you will be amazed how 'right' it turns out to be in the end.
....and whatever way it turns out, it was the right way for you personally.

Old 03-09-2009, 20:12   #108
Beacon of light

Margaret, you have put forward views in the past which have been ridiculed by some members on the forum, but you have put forward those views in a polite and respectful manner, one which puts the research you have found, in front of us.......it is then up to each one of us, to do with those findings, what is appropriate for each individual.

While I may not always agree with your views, I believe that you are entitled to them and I respect you.
Unfortunately, Life did not treat us as if we were able to think for ourselves. He saw us as a homogenised mass of limited intellect, he inferred that his intellect was better than any of us on here, because he was in possession of information which he believed.

He tried to spread the gospel that he believes...but he went about it in such a manner that any information that might have been interesting/relevant, was immediately dismissed as fanatacism. Converts are not won in such a manner.
Old 03-09-2009, 20:15   #109
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Margaret, you have put forward views in the past which have been ridiculed by some members on the forum, but you have put forward those views in a polite and respectful manner, one which puts the research you have found, in front of us.......it is then up to each one of us, to do with those findings, what is appropriate for each individual.

While I may not always agree with your views, I believe that you are entitled to them and I respect you.
Unfortunately, Life did not treat us as if we were able to think for ourselves. He saw us as a homogenised mass of limited intellect, he inferred that his intellect was better than any of us on here, because he was in possession of information which he believed.

He tried to spread the gospel that he believes...but he went about it in such a manner that any information that might have been interesting/relevant, was immediately dismissed as fanatacism. Converts are not won in such a manner.
I agree, but understand why he did it

Old 03-09-2009, 20:18   #110
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I agree, but understand why he did it
Why would he want to treat us like idiots who can't think for ourselves?
Old 03-09-2009, 20:24   #111
Beacon of light

Bernie, he did it because he believes the stuff he posted, and is a fanatic.
He thinks that he is doing us a favour, and cannot understand why we do not take his words seriously.

It is a serious topic, but he handled it in the wrong way.
If you want someone to believe something, it has to be whispered....not shouted.
You plant seeds and then water them with little bits of information....and hope the plant will grow of its own accord.
Old 03-09-2009, 20:25   #112
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Why would he want to treat us like idiots who can't think for ourselves?
It is all part of the anger phase.
He feels threatened by unfolding events and wants to retaliate, and needs to 'recruit' more people to his way of thinking in order to succeed.

Many people think as he does - some just lack finesse in explaining themselves. That does not mean he is to be ridiculed or derided for it.

In some ways he thinks he is doing mankind a favour in broadcasting it.
That is his ego showing - and we all have one of those if we would only admit it

Old 03-09-2009, 20:28   #113
Beacon of light

Oh, and while we are on this topic.......I see that the government has altered its thoughts on the second wave of H1N1 virus, and the deaths that may occur in a second wave of the infection.

I think they over-reacted.....and they may be left with lots of doses of vaccine unused, as there are many people who say that they would not have it, even if an epidemic does ensue.
Old 03-09-2009, 20:34   #114
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh, and while we are on this topic.......I see that the government has altered its thoughts on the second wave of H1N1 virus, and the deaths that may occur in a second wave of the infection.

I think they over-reacted.....and they may be left with lots of doses of vaccine unused, as there are many people who say that they would not have it, even if an epidemic does ensue.
That is where 'passive resistance' can prevent a possible tragedy.
All the evidence my 'intuition' has led me to, indicates that the effects of the vaccine are worse than the illness.
Even if the vaccine is made mandatory/compulsory if enough people just say 'no thanks' maybe the pharma companies will have to find a new way to make profits.

Last edited by MargaretR; 03-09-2009 at 20:37.
Old 03-09-2009, 20:46   #115
Beacon of light

I would not take up the offer of the vaccine.......I am of the opinion that viruses can trigger all kinds of other problems......and would not opt for one that had been engineered(for want of a better word) by drug companies.
I would prefer to let my body do the work that nature intended, and provide its own immunity.

The drug companies are not philanthropic agents, they are in the business to make money....and they do this easily with help provided by a government that has stirred up alarm and panic(that is the only way it can be described).
Old 03-09-2009, 20:48   #116
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

My Intuition tells me if all the loonie tunes refuse to take the vaccine and the rest of us take it when the need arises, nature will take it's course and rightly remove these strange creatures from the evolutionary tree.

Old 03-09-2009, 20:48   #117
God Member

There is also speculation that it would be a cull of world population
Believe that or not, as you feel fit

Old 03-09-2009, 20:51   #118
Beacon of light

Less, you take the offer, if that is what you feel will protect you the best.
But I would not have it for a variety of reasons.
Old 03-09-2009, 20:54   #119
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
My Intuition tells me if all the loonie tunes refuse to take the vaccine and the rest of us take it when the need arises, nature will take it's course and rightly remove these strange creatures from the evolutionary tree.

Now there's a thought if ever there was one
Another strain of speculation is that the Squaline and Thimerasol in the vaccine is to 'dumb down' the brains of the population and prevent the next step of evolution which will be the Evolution of Conciousness - ie extra senses following the activation of 'junk DNA'
I think I would rather die than be a zombie

Old 03-09-2009, 20:58   #120
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I think I would rather die than be a zombie
No-one is trying to stop you Margaret, we understand it will be your way of controlling your anger, go with your intuition girl.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..