Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2009, 22:33   #76
God Member

Re: New World Order

....and some hoaxers have a quirky sense of humour
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28BC8ADAA38A399F4355C0D912AFDD.jpg (31.4 KB, 3 views)

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2009, 22:47   #77
Passed away 25-11-09

I read an article by a man who, with a group of friends, makes crop circles. He said that it is much easier than you would imagine, once you know how.

His salient points were that the "phenomena" are fairly recent, later 20th century, and don't occur in the USA or on the Continent. Why just little ole England? They are a very clever hoax.
Old 11-07-2009, 23:23   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
I read an article by a man who, with a group of friends, makes crop circles. He said that it is much easier than you would imagine, once you know how.

His salient points were that the "phenomena" are fairly recent, later 20th century, and don't occur in the USA or on the Continent. Why just little ole England? They are a very clever hoax.
Do they go to Italy often?

- they are world travellers then
Crop circles 2006 News - Crop circles abroad - About crop circles - Analyses - by Space Freedom

and USA
http://www.bltresearch.com/usacropcircles/

Last edited by MargaretR; 11-07-2009 at 23:31.
Old 11-07-2009, 23:34   #79
God Member

PS a worldwide phenomenon
CROP CIRCLE ROUND*UP OF 1996
Crop Circles are now reported in over 30 countries, from the western countries, eastern to Asia. The circles have grown more and more intricate in its complexity.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:40   #80
God Member

Hey up, the Reg Presley fan club are at it again.
BBC - Wiltshire - Features - Reg Presley's 'Wild Things They Don't Tell Us'

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 19:11   #81
Passed away 25-11-09

I would think that in the last 30 years our intrepid crop-circlers have passed on quite a bit of know-how to others and I wouldn't be surprised if a few go to Italy etc. or even live there. Of course, it could be those little green men that hang around up above looking for suitable corn "canvasses" to decorate but I only see them if I've had far too much grape juice.
Old 12-07-2009, 22:58   #82
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

my thoughts on "Crop Circles"= more fodder fer the gullible.
Old 14-07-2009, 00:59   #83
God Member

Major thread wander: Just been to the liquor store, and in the imported beer section, they had Thwaites Lancaster Bomber .... and here I am, getting bombed
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 03:27   #84
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Major thread wander: Just been to the liquor store, and in the imported beer section, they had Thwaites Lancaster Bomber .... and here I am, getting bombed
Hopefully its bottled and not canned ? (with real caps , not the easy twist off things designed for retards) sounds like something I should be looking out for ,

http://www.thwaites.co.uk/Drinks/Our...ncasterBomber/
is it a bitter or a mild ?

getting a bit bored with spending my dollars supporting Belgium Priests and their 13% stuff .

Last edited by steeljack; 14-07-2009 at 03:32.
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:45   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Hopefully its bottled and not canned ? (with real caps , not the easy twist off things designed for retards) sounds like something I should be looking out for ,

Welcome to thwaites, please verify your age
is it a bitter or a mild ?

getting a bit bored with spending my dollars supporting Belgium Priests and their 13% stuff .
Bottled, with a real cap .... not a bad brew ... it's something I would Order in the New World (that's a nod to the subject of the thread) ... some of that strong beer ain't all that bad .... Innis and Gunne ... and the Faxe Festbock .... but I think the strong beers are an part of a govt. plot to fry our brains, make all helicopters look black, and blind us to what they have planned.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 18:08   #86
Senior Member+

Not really NWO are crop circles but never the less an intersting topic.

Cleaver are those folks with there planks.

Crop Circle at East Field, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 14th July** 2009
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 18:16   #87
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Not really NWO are crop circles but never the less an intersting topic.

Cleaver are those folks with there planks.

Crop Circle at East Field, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 14th July** 2009
Maybe its the time for the artistic and open minded to take over instead of all the negative ones we have at the moment.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:12   #88
God Member

interesting video .., think MargaretR will enjoy especially the the list of chemicals involved in the scroll-down
Old 08-08-2009, 16:31   #89
Senior Member+

As I have been accused of fear mongering here is some info to go along with the video. This is the message most "NWO Conspiricy theriests" seem to preach doesnt sound to bad to me.

A world without fear. As we see the corporate mass media day in day out pump out news headlines keeping the general masses in a state of fear. We have forgotten how to love one another or forgotten what it is like to be loved. Stuck in the mundane 8 - 5pm job all we seem to do is the same thing day in day out. We barely have time for ourselves and for our children. This is not what we are meant to be doing as a species. We have been given a wonderful opportunity as sentient beings, a wonderful gift has been bestowed upon us. That gift is love.

As the New World Order emerges, what we are seeing is a world built on 'fear' and not one of 'love' compassion and understanding, most importantly an age of discovery. Within the last century we have progressed, as information becomes easier and faster to communicate with eachother across the Globe. We see ourselves entering into an information revolution. This is the key to becoming one with eachother, to solve problems throughout the world en mass. This is our time, our time to make a new world, one that is not built on fear, but one that is built on love.

All power structures are forming an alliance with eachother, and it is this power that needs to be stopped. All four major establishments are merging as one force, and the elite are doing a great job of this. But let's stop the clock for a minute and realise what these people have given us, and let's use this to our advantage. By coming together as one we can play a much greater role in the world that we as human beings want to make. The elite care for no religion, race, background or ideology, this is what makes them so successful. They leave that seperation and segregation to us the little people. As this keeps us pre-occupied. But if we stopped, looked and listened to one another we would soon realise that we are the same as the person standing next to us. We have just as much power to influence and shape our lives and destiny. The power lies within us, we are the power structure not them. Do not let this power be controlled by the few over the many. Let's put aside race, religion and every stigma and label that comes with it, only then this will make us successful as a species. It will make tomorrow's world a better place for our children. The 'elite' are pushing their agenda quickly because they know time is running out. It does not matter to them as 'fear' is their weapon and 'fear' is their agenda. They are one in the same, whether it be Vatican, Illuminati or Freemasonic, Zionist control. Their faces are being shown and the agenda is hurtling towards the same goal so the power structure is the same. Let's realise this and start exposing the people behind the agenda, because now the Vatican has announced an ergency for a New World Order and are calling for a one world financial system based on fear and inequality for all humans. It doesn't matter whether you're a Rockefeller or a Farnese, these people are one in the same. They have the same goal and the same agenda. A New World Order one that will be based on 'fear' and not 'love'.

Let's turn that around and expose these criminals of humanity and come together and share information with one another and get away from the infighting and realise we are the same, and we have a love for humanity as a whole. The information revolution has begun, let's use this tool to our advantage and become one. Let the movement once again become a force of love and unity amongst eachother.
Old 16-08-2009, 22:12   #90
God Member

changing demographics .......what the future holds for your children

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..