Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   New World Order (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/new-world-order-47168.html)

***Mr D*** 28-04-2009 17:05

New World Order

Going of the Vaccines thred, and the recent event going on in the world.

Do you believe what some people state that there is such a thing as the new world order.(One Goverment to control the world)

I have been looking at a lot of information with regards to this and I feel there is a lot of truth out there in relation to the New World Order.

A lot of the stuff that is stated sounds to unreal to be true, things like demonic connection, skull and bones rituals, Ect. However a lot of things are fact.

Media Controlled, Banks Controlled.

Alex Jones, David Ike both mad or do they know something?

There are plenty of News Programs showing world leaders mentioning the New World order.

Do you believe or are they just a bunch of crazies?

Discuss.

shakermaker 28-04-2009 17:08

Re: New World Order

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 709132)
Banks Controlled.

I think that puts the theory to rest.

andrewb 28-04-2009 17:17

Nope don't believe it for a second.

katex 28-04-2009 17:21

Sounds a wonderful theory Mr D. One government looking after us all, however, in the human make up, we still have the pack instinct, and could never work. We put walls up around our groups all the time and will not change.

Would be revolution, and work back to devolution again.

lancsdave 28-04-2009 17:27

One governement already think they control the world. Obama is in charge :rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 28-04-2009 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 709138)
Sounds a wonderful theory Mr D. One government looking after us all, however, in the human make up, we still have the pack instinct, and could never work. We put walls up around our groups all the time and will not change.

I would say one goverment controlling us all.

MargaretR 28-04-2009 17:31

6 Attachment(s)
It does sound far fetched until you find things like the 'Illuminati Card Game ', which was devised and produced in 1994. Look at the pics - ring any bells?
It did exist and is for sale right now on ebay.
1994-1995 ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER GAME CARDS 94-95 on eBay, also, Other, Trading Cards, Collectibles (end time 07-May-09 17:42:00 BST)
Illuminati (game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
911truth.ozempire

There are many people who forecasted the same and have tried to tell us in subtle ways - now they are no longer being subtle

steeljack 28-04-2009 17:32

Definatly believe a conspiricy exists , have my own thoughts about who is behind it , the western democracies have been under attack for the last thirty odd years .
just do an easy web search ....start with ....Bilderburg

***Mr D*** 28-04-2009 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 709141)
One governement already think they control the world. Obama is in charge :rolleyes:

Yes Us seems a major player.

The collabiration of America / Canadan / Mexico, No more borders as a start.

***Mr D*** 28-04-2009 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 709145)
Definatly believe a conspiricy exists , have my own thoughts about who is behind it , the western democracies have been under attack for the last thirty odd years .

Yes very interesting, Bilderberg group.

***Mr D*** 28-04-2009 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 709143)
It does sound far fetched until you find things like the 'Illuminati Card Game ', which was devised and produced in 1994. Look at the pics - ring any bells?
It did exist and is for sale right now on ebay.
1994-1995 ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER GAME CARDS 94-95 on eBay, also, Other, Trading Cards, Collectibles (end time 07-May-09 17:42:00 BST)
Illuminati (game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
911truth.ozempire

There are many people who forecasted the same and have tried to tell us in subtle ways - now they are no longer being subtle

Surely this is just coinsidence.:rolleyes:

MargaretR 28-04-2009 17:44

I now consider Obama as an Illuminati puppet - he is a major shareholder in Tamiflu, which will alleiviate symptoms and cause the strain to mutate and become more virulent.

lindsay ormerod 28-04-2009 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 709154)
I now consider Obama as an Illuminati puppet - he is a major shareholder in Tamiflu, which will alleiviate symptoms and cause the strain to mutate and become more virulent.

Margaret, with respect, get a grip. :rolleyes:

cashman 28-04-2009 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 709145)

seems like we think the same way wi this un.;)

katex 28-04-2009 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 709142)
I would say one goverment controlling us all.

Only if we were being attacked by aliens, would form world group then ... and that 'aint ever going to happen.