Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   New World Order (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/new-world-order-47168.html)

MargaretR 28-04-2009 17:50

Re: New World Order

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod (Post 709155)
Margaret, with respect, get a grip. :rolleyes:

Time will tell :) and we don't have long to wait now.

shakermaker 28-04-2009 18:20

I hope CGB Spender's involved. His death was clearly an elaborate ruse.

jaysay 29-04-2009 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 709159)
Only if we were being attacked by aliens, would form world group then ... and that 'aint ever going to happen.

Well if we were invaded kate, we will be the lucky ones we already have the saviour of the universe batting in outer corner, well he thinks he is, he's already saved us from the credit crunch then unfortunately he woke up and found out we were up the Swanee without a paddle:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 29-04-2009 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 709154)
I now consider Obama as an Illuminati puppet - he is a major shareholder in Tamiflu, which will alleiviate symptoms and cause the strain to mutate and become more virulent.

I have seen reports on how his policies before coming in to power have taken a U-turn now he is in power. So a Puppet, its a possability.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod (Post 709155)
Margaret, with respect, get a grip. :rolleyes:

Why, I feel she has made some good statements with the backing of information/facts.

Out of curiosity do you believe in god?

Quote:

Only if we were being attacked by aliens, would form world group then ... and that 'aint ever going to happen.

Never say never, do you believe in Aliens? or are we the only sole beings in the whole universe?

cashman 29-04-2009 09:04

Quote:

wish i lived in your world kate.:D

Eric 29-04-2009 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 709146)
Yes Us seems a major player.

The collabiration of America / Canadan / Mexico, No more borders as a start.

Sorry ... as of ... damn I can't recall the exact date, but it's pretty goddam soon ... Canadians entering the US will be required to show a Canadian passport. Untill now, a valid driver's licence would suffice. So, the borders are there. It's a Homeland Security thing. But who gives a flying you know what, we have a much better country here .... like the true north strong and free, eh;)

yerself 29-04-2009 09:45

David Icke Website - Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

I bet MargaretR spends hours on this site.;)

MargaretR 29-04-2009 09:48

The World Health Organisation website is far more scary :D

emamum 29-04-2009 10:51

yes!! and the leader is Chris de burgh :D

jaysay 29-04-2009 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum (Post 709316)
yes!! and the leader is Chris de burgh :D

Now that is a frightening thought:eek:

swampbeastie 04-05-2009 16:02

Crikey! Well if Chris De Burgh is Illuminati and David Icke is correct that the Illuminati are in fact Giant Lizards, not only is the Queen a reptile but also a former Miss World is one as well.........Hmmmmmmm. :confused:

Of course, that would explain why every contestant always says that they would change the world if they are voted Miss World.....:punsure:
There again, might just be nonsense.............

lindsay ormerod 04-05-2009 16:10

Why, I feel she has made some good statements with the backing of information/facts.

Out of curiosity do you believe in god?

Mr D, in reply, no I do not believe in god, or another deity, I even have my doubts about lizards, David Icke and all the other hockum that's being bandied about on here!:rolleyes:

garinda 04-05-2009 16:36

Yesterday I read an interesting review of a new book in the Sunday Times, about conspiracy theories, and the history of them.

'Their theories and pronouncements have been widely disseminated, and admired, on the internet, which is, of course, the conspiracy theorists’ natural habitat: a vast maelstrom of mis*information, the cyber-equivalent of that huge floating gyre of rubbish in the Pacific.'

'Conspiracy theories may be psychologically necessary, suggests Aaronovitch. Like certain types of drug addiction, such beliefs may be the self-medication to salve a deep-er disorder: the desperate sense that nothing means anything any more.'

Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History by David Aaronovitch review | Non-fiction book reviews - Times Online

I hope I'm not unknowingly being used, by posting this link.:rolleyes::D

yerself 04-05-2009 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
I hope I'm not unknowingly being used, by posting this link.:rolleyes::D

Only MargaretR and David Icke could possibly know.:)

Less 04-05-2009 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 709265)
wish i lived in your world kate.:D

After reading this I'm glad I live in mine, no Aliens, American's DID land on the moon, fluffy pink rabbit's, (they used to be Elephants but I suffered memory loss and they seem to have shrunk), every one I meet seems to have a nice fluffy cloud of optimism around them and no matter how unfortunate we may think things are there is no longer any death in the world.

I would love to write more but my straight jacket is starting to chafe, the happy man is calling any minute with my happy pills and my wax crayon's need sharpening before I can send a letter to Zod the impailer, (I'm worried about him after all I've already said Aliens don't exist), who I am in negotiations with to prevent our Unilateral Government from invading his planet, (I keep telling him get rid of the oil, they'll have no interest then).