Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2014, 13:36   #46
Senior Member+

Re: T T T Tourette's

For Heavens sake, stop trying to justify yourself and back pedal at the same time- that's multitasking and you're not up to it, you keep falling off.
Every poster strongly disagreed with you so give it up as a bad job.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-09-2014, 14:01   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
For Heavens sake, stop trying to justify yourself and back pedal at the same time- that's multitasking and you're not up to it, you keep falling off.
Every poster strongly disagreed with you so give it up as a bad job.
Another cheap shot G (you sound more and more like Less every time you comment).
Not "every poster", just the ones who took the moral high ground instead of having a discussion about the topic (like yours) .

"tourettes can be highly amusing infact hillarious" this quote was taken from a forum member (sadly they declined to join in on this thread) perhaps they've learnt (from past experiences) to keep quite when folk head for the high ground

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 02-09-2014 at 14:04.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 14:16   #48
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

No shot so well deserved can be considered cheap.
Look at it this way, you are now getting the attention you craved as a child and were so obviously denied, even if it isn't the attention you hoped for.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 14:33   #49
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Another cheap shot G (you sound more and more like Less every time you comment).
Not "every poster", just the ones who took the moral high ground instead of having a discussion about the topic (like yours) .

"tourettes can be highly amusing infact hillarious" this quote was taken from a forum member (sadly they declined to join in on this thread) perhaps they've learnt (from past experiences) to keep quite when folk head for the high ground
You start this offensive thread, agree you're trolling, then accuse me of a cheap shot? That's rich.

If you think those who disagreed with you are on the moral high ground you obviously don't think you are- so you place yourself on the moral low ground?

Name me the poster on this thread who found ''tourettes can be highly amusing in fact hilarious''. Name me one who didn't disagree with you.

Sounding like Less? We can but try and after all you did ask for it, that's what trolling is all about.

We've had some good trolls on here, I'm afraid you don't make the list
Old 02-09-2014, 14:59   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
You start this offensive thread, agree you're trolling, then accuse me of a cheap shot? That's rich.

If you think those who disagreed with you are on the moral high ground you obviously don't think you are- so you place yourself on the moral low ground?

Guess so

Name me the poster on this thread who found ''tourettes can be highly amusing in fact hilarious''. Name me one who didn't disagree with you.

It's not my fault if folk refuse to comment because the "family" intimidate them.

Sounding like Less? We can but try and after all you did ask for it, that's what trolling is all about.

We've had some good trolls on here, I'm afraid you don't make the list

Personally, I can't see how you'd want to be like Less but, whatever floats your boat.
I admitted I used a controversial subject to get folks responses (or trolling as you call it G).

password--Accyweb
Old 02-09-2014, 15:27   #51

Well, I have read through all the posts now twice, and I don't wish to open up this can of worms again but listen to this.
I am a Tourette's sufferer, I started to develop it as a teenager and believe me normally its not funny. If someone says something I think is unreasonable, I'me afraid it just comes out (F off). It has got me in to lots of bother on many occasions. A few years ago,when I lived in Thailand, I was banned from my local golf course for telling the starter to "F off" when she said my wife couldn't Tee off because she was wearing the wrong type of shirt. The shirt was a golf shirt as worn by many pro golfers but the starter just didn't recognize it because in all honesty, she didn't know her job properly. That's just one example, there are many.
Anyway, as my missus was so homesick I agreed to come and live in her local village out in the boonies in Vietnam. We moved in with the family and guess what, her father also suffers from Tourette's. Every now and again he cries out, really loud, "Hey" or th Vietnamese equivalent. He walks about in bare feet and sometimes startles me which results in me having an attack. of "F off"
So I'll finally get to my point.....when the two of us get going, I would defy any one of you not to bust yer sides with uncontrollable laughter.
Accyexplorer likes this.

Last edited by putsinker; 02-09-2014 at 15:30. Reason: I did a whoopsie
putsinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 15:48   #52
Senior Member+

Perhaps we all have Tourette's to some degree , I know I'd have a similar response if someone said to our peg that she couldn't do something because she was wearing the wrong clothes.
I also seemed to have picked up 'driving Tourette's'

However, I have now seen the other side of the coin after reading a blog about a guy who tried committing suicide because of the bullying he was subjected to by ignorant ace holes.

password--Accyweb
Old 02-09-2014, 15:56   #53

Re: Re: T T T Tourette's

Quote:
Perhaps we all have Tourette's to some degree , I know I'd have a similar response if someone said to our peg that she couldn't do something because she was wearing the wrong clothes.
I also seemed to have picked up 'driving Tourette's'

However, I have now seen the other side of the coin after reading a blog about a guy who tried committing suicide because of the bullying he was subjected to by ignorant ace holes.
You are putting yourself above your station, 10+ people with tourettes are worth more to the world than you ever could be.
The reason for this?
They do what they do by an unfortunate chance of nature, YOU do what you do deliberately!
Old 02-09-2014, 16:12   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You are putting yourself above your station, 10+ people with tourettes are worth more to the world than you ever could be.
The reason for this?
They do what they do by an unfortunate chance of nature, YOU do what you do deliberately!
I could put myself on your level, Less, but I haven't a ladder longer enough to climb down.
I suggest you go have a lie down, your 2 brain cells have done more than enough work for one day

password--Accyweb
Old 02-09-2014, 16:21   #55

Quote:
I could put myself on your level, Less, but I haven't a ladder longer enough to climb down.
I suggest you go have a lie down, your 2 brain cells have done more than enough work for one day
After all the examples of original put downs I've used against you and the above is the best you can come up with?
Not only are you pathetic but you don't learn from the examples of your betters!
What a sad individual of the human species you really are.

10 out of 10 for effort, but as usual, 0 out of 10 for content, you really must try harder.
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 02-09-2014, 16:37   #56

Quote:
After all the examples of original put downs I've used against you and the above is the best you can come up with?
Not only are you pathetic but you don't learn from the examples of your betters!
What a sad individual of the human species you really are.

10 out of 10 for effort, but as usual, 0 out of 10 for content, you really must try harder.
I can feel the looouve,
Old 02-09-2014, 16:45   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by putsinker View Post
I can feel the looouve,
And I can see you have more control than he has, you didn't tell anyone to 'F off' in any shape or form.
Old 02-09-2014, 17:02   #58

Quote:
And I can see you have more control than he has, you didn't tell anyone to 'F off' in any shape or form.
Oh no, it never happens on the net, it has to be physical kind of, I suppose when you'r typing its different.
Old 02-09-2014, 17:10   #59

I'm no expert of uncontrollable posts and their causes, you'll have to ask Accyexplorer, why he suffers from it, (but please, don't make a joke of it, whatever his complaint is, it isn't a laughing matter).
😉
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 02-09-2014, 18:02   #60
Senior Member+

Looks like you've learned to live with it, putsinker, I can imagine the trouble you've got into!

But I'll bet if you two 'got going' and I started 'busting my sides' I'd get a good f-telling off!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..