View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 15:27   #51
putsinker

Re: T T T Tourette's

Well, I have read through all the posts now twice, and I don't wish to open up this can of worms again but listen to this.
I am a Tourette's sufferer, I started to develop it as a teenager and believe me normally its not funny. If someone says something I think is unreasonable, I'me afraid it just comes out (F off). It has got me in to lots of bother on many occasions. A few years ago,when I lived in Thailand, I was banned from my local golf course for telling the starter to "F off" when she said my wife couldn't Tee off because she was wearing the wrong type of shirt. The shirt was a golf shirt as worn by many pro golfers but the starter just didn't recognize it because in all honesty, she didn't know her job properly. That's just one example, there are many.
Anyway, as my missus was so homesick I agreed to come and live in her local village out in the boonies in Vietnam. We moved in with the family and guess what, her father also suffers from Tourette's. Every now and again he cries out, really loud, "Hey" or th Vietnamese equivalent. He walks about in bare feet and sometimes startles me which results in me having an attack. of "F off"
So I'll finally get to my point.....when the two of us get going, I would defy any one of you not to bust yer sides with uncontrollable laughter.

Last edited by putsinker; 02-09-2014 at 15:30. Reason: I did a whoopsie
putsinker is offline   Reply With Quote