Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2011, 09:30   #1

Bar work wanted 1/2 n ightd a week

Hello All,

I have 5 years bar experience & am looking for one/two nights work a week behind the bar to run along side of full time employment (Im free from 6pm onwards)

If anyone has any suggestions please PM me.

Many Thanks xxx

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2011, 15:22   #2

Re: Bar work wanted 1/2 n ightd a week

hello
i have an employment agency based in barrowford and we are always on the lookout for Bar Persons and waitresses for big events and local events from accrington blackburn clitheroe and nelson if you are interested call my collegue ADAM on 01282 612000 he will advise you on what he has available hope this helps
Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 19:32   #3
Senior Member+

Hi chuck Grants bar in accy were advertising on facebook for 2 new bar staff. Not sure on hours or how to apply but hope this may help!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 09:00   #4

thanks il give them a ring

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..