Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By steve2qec
  • 1 Post By steve2qec

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2013, 15:21   #1

Advice needed please

Hello everyone. Ive recently set up my own little business, I make and sell sweet trees and confectionary bags and as of February will be hiring out our Victorian candy cart for wedidngs, christenings and birthdays etc.
but im struggling to find a company to design my logo for me is there any nice people who could point me in the right direction
carla d is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2013, 16:36   #2
Full Member+

Re: Advice needed please

Hiya Carla,
I can design a logo for you.
I have a printing business and as you're a fellow Accy Webber I'll design it for FREE!!!...if you give me a chance to quote on any printing you might need in the future.

Steve
Shurm, jaysay, Restless and 1 others like this.
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 16:54   #3

Well thats a result
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 16:57   #4
Resting In Peace

Careful Steve or you might be accused of advertising!
Old 19-01-2013, 18:02   #5
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Careful Steve or you might be accused of advertising!
I know, I thought that as soon as I posted - but at least it's not as serious as "thread wandering"...!!!
maxthecollie likes this.
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 09:12   #6
Junior Member+

A good way to start is attending wedding fairs, going to functions and leave leaflets and business cards everywhere you go. no matter where..Also people read notice boards. play groups, nurseries, play areas, primary schools even high schools. Tell everyone and ask everyone to tell everyone they know and so on and so forth. theres online networking sites, have a newspaper do a little add. also be more creative with what you do. try and make yourself original not like the other candy tree makers. do something that pops out and people say wow! i like her trees etc..
i wish you all the luck in your new business venture
xx
sazoo89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..