Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging
Donate! Join Today

Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Imaging We're not claiming to be experts here but there is nothing wrong with a bit of user to user help!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 11:21   #31
God Member

Re: Look to change my Digital Camera?

Can you give me a price on the tripod and head?

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2005, 15:08   #32
Resident Waffler

Sometimes I think cameras are like cars. People have their own prefrences and won't hear anything bad said against them whilst others might thnk they are rubbish and prefer some entirely different model. A lot of it comes down to personal preference.

I do like to be able to do short video clips such as the day we went to York and I filmed my daughter bungy bouncing. A photograph wouldn't have captured the fun of it in quite the same way to show others what a great time she was having.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 15:13   #33
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H
Can you give me a price on the tripod and head?
Give me a day or two to get it down. I’ll photograph it and bang them to you in a pm. You can then make me an a fair offer…….

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 15:20   #34
God Member

Was looking and found this camera just wanted to know what u thought of it? ¬I will only be using it for fun and taking pics on holiday etc nothing serious just wanted to make sure the picture quality wouldnt be crap!

Product Details

The new RELISYS RDC3100 is a sleek and compact 3.1 mega pixel digital camera that not only takes video clips as well as bright, crisp photographs. The RELISYS RDC3100 is the perfect digital camera, enabling you to enjoy the benefits of digital photography at an affordable price.

Specifications:

Image Sensor - 3.1 Mega pixel CMOS sensor
Resolution- 2976 x 2232 (interpolation to 6.6MP), 2560 x 1920, 2048 x 1536, 1280 x 960
Digital Zoom - 4x
Display - 1.5
Memory - 16MB internal flash memory, SD/MMC extension card slot support
Image File Format - Still:JPG Movie:AVI
Aperture- F/2.8
Focus Range - 1M-infinity
Viewfinder - Optical
Flash Mode - Auto/Off
Shutter - Electronic shutter
Self-Timer - Yes
Interface - USB 1.1
TV Output - NTSC/PAL selectable
Power Supply - 2 x AAA Alkaline battery or USB cable (connected to PC)
OS Support - Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
Dimensions - 88(W)x60(H)x20(D)mm
System Requirements - Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Intel Pentium II 300 MHz, USB port, 32 MB of system memory (64 MB recommended)m 200 MB free HDD space (for driver and applications), CD-ROM drive, Internet Connection (for webcam function only)

Last edited by John_Timmins; 08-08-2005 at 15:21.
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 15:42   #35
Resident Waffler

Depends how much it costs. I'm not personally impressed by digital zoom but you've got a reasonable amount of pixels there to work with. It's only got JPG which is OK to a degree but I prefer to have options and at least TIFF if not RAW. You'll need an SD card but they are quite cheap nowadays. I always have an extra memory card or two with me if I go on an extended trip because I tend to use my camera at the highest settings and use up a lot of memory.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 18:51   #36
God Member

going for only £50 so what do you think

Last edited by John_Timmins; 08-08-2005 at 21:21.
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..