Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2009, 23:00   #196
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I wonder where the £20,000 came from for that?
£20K DONT YOU MEAN £30K the club bought 1500b shares back putting 1000 up for sale at £250/£500/£1000 and kept back 500b shares
Old 29-10-2009, 04:40   #197
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I wonder where the £20,000 came from for that?
Looks like it was out of the SOS fund, thats why there was only £96k in there

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 06:28   #198
mab
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Looks like it was out of the SOS fund, thats why there was only £96k in there
Ken it was £30k!!!and your proberly right that it came out of the sos fund to buy theses shares on the hope that everyone would jump at the idear of owning a bit of stanley,and put back before anyone noticed,i would hazard a guess and say the fund should be around £147k. i think the point here is how could they (if correct) use the money for something else other than what it was intenden for
Old 29-10-2009, 08:45   #199
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Ken it was £30k!!!and your proberly right that it came out of the sos fund to buy theses shares on the hope that everyone would jump at the idear of owning a bit of stanley,and put back before anyone noticed,i would hazard a guess and say the fund should be around £147k. i think the point here is how could they (if correct) use the money for something else other than what it was intenden for
Its in the system at the helm of the good ship Stanley - rob Peter to pay Paul hence the reason we are in the mire

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 16:46   #200
God Member

I do not think any money from the S.O.S. was used to by the shares. It was either loaned from some friend/relative, or they would be paid for when the shares were sold.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 18:50   #201
Senior Member+

Redraine is right. We need action NOW.
TRANSPENCY = Give us the facts about the actual financial state NOW.
HONESTY = DON and the board admitting that they need help NOW.
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT = Positive action with UNITY to get the bill paid this week.
Q to DON - Why no statement on the club website follwing the court appearance and a thankyou to Ilyas for last minute rescue?
All the supporters want is some clear and honest information and to know DON's intentions.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 18:51   #202
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
I know and it adds up, £116k in fund, use £30k to buy shares leaves £86k, they might have sold £10k's worth and thats gone back to where it was borrowed from, that gives you the £96k, they just didn't sell the other £20k's worth in time.
I might be wrong but thats the way I'm looking at it for now

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 20:48   #203
mab
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I do not think any money from the S.O.S. was used to by the shares. It was either loaned from some friend/relative, or they would be paid for when the shares were sold.
Iretract what i said in my post and now hope if not totaly believe this .. SHARES WOULD BE PAID FOR WHEN THE SHARES WERE SOLD
Old 30-10-2009, 10:09   #204
Resting In Peace

There is a thank you to the fans on the fishy site and also a reminder about the share issue. What person in their right mind is going to buy a share package now to help a club run by a downwright LIAR with Whalley still at his side pulling the strings. Is this bloke an idiot. If he and Whalley disappeared then the share package might be a success.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:13   #205

Share issue????

I can't help thinking this is yet another ill thought out proposition from the unprofessional management of the club... how on earth can you value the football club that owns nothing ( Not even the ground) and owes a fortune at around 2.5 million whos decided this amount because if you sell 1000 share issues at £250 then this is all for 10% of the club you dont need to be Carol vordeman to work out they think the club is worth 2.5 million and why on earth would anyone in their right mind put £250 of their hard earned money into a bottomless pit run by people who could not run a p*** up in the Crown
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:26   #206
Resting In Peace

Re: Share issue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
I can't help thinking this is yet another ill thought out proposition from the unprofessional management of the club... how on earth can you value the football club that owns nothing ( Not even the ground) and owes a fortune at around 2.5 million whos decided this amount because if you sell 1000 share issues at £250 then this is all for 10% of the club you dont need to be Carol vordeman to work out they think the club is worth 2.5 million and why on earth would anyone in their right mind put £250 of their hard earned money into a bottomless pit run by people who could not run a p*** up in the Crown
It is not one share that is on sale for £250. IT IS A SHARE PACKAGE. Read the notice. The package consists of one share, one shirt, one frame for the share, 10 match tickets and discount off hospitality packages and discount off in the club shop. The share in itself is probably £10. Work that out.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:27   #207
God Member

Re: Share issue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
The share in itself is probably £10. Work that out.
The share might cost £10, but it's worth nowt to any potential investor while the carboard millionaire remains hidden behind the board room curtains.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 12:39   #208
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
There is a thank you to the fans on the fishy site and also a reminder about the share issue. What person in their right mind is going to buy a share package now to help a club run by a downwright LIAR with Whalley still at his side pulling the strings. Is this bloke an idiot. If he and Whalley disappeared then the share package might be a success.
This idiot will be buying one.

It’s not that bad of an Idea. Mr. Khan wanted Mr. O’Neil to recapitalise the club for no personal gain in return for all debts paid (around £500k?)

Mr. O’Neil floated 1000 Class B shares + Package and if sold will net over £300k for the club.

By buying a Share I get a Limited Issue Shirt plus entry into ten games of my choice and a Share in Accrington Stanley….****ing marvellous, what a fantastic idea and I’m going to be one of only a 1000 people to have one.

This is not about investment; it’s about rising funds both SOS and Long term….it really quite attractive and its helping Accrington Stanley.

I actually think that Mr. Khan is a very credible individual and I feel certain that in time we will get the opportunity to buy actual shares as an investment…...(this is if your not hoping to make anything from them in this or any other life time).

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 12:44   #209
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
it is Mr. Khan who is giving this information to us. Can he be trusted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I actually think that Mr. Khan is a very credible individual.
A bit of indecision here, Doug.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 12:55   #210
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
A bit of indecision here, Doug.
The first comment I was been Sarcastic….Mr. Khan give us the information and people still question the actions of Rob Hays. Did he/Didn’t he…

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..