Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2009, 11:23   #151
God Member

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin View Post
I Totally AGree!!!!.the negative brigade are the same people who failed to secure World domination through the ASSF!.Support the club and stop thinking about personal gains!.If you don't like the idea and concept and your only contribution is to criticise the Directors et al, then perhaps you should "go forth"..............Sour Grapes!!!!!!

Is it not a discussion forum ?
Old 15-10-2009, 11:24   #152

Settle down boys
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 11:24   #153
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Well I'm not generalising when I say why do you continue to talk out of your arse???
Old 15-10-2009, 11:26   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Well I'm not generalising when I say why do you continue to talk out of your arse???

LOL.......people were for a public hanging last week!

IMHO.The ASSF caused more harm to the survival of ASFC than good!
Old 15-10-2009, 11:28   #155

One of the problems with recent events, is that Khans intervention,no matter how well ment was bound to be devisive. Are you for him or the Don,human nature I suppose, but the best thing to happen is that Khan is yesterdays man, and The Don has pulled it off(allegedly) Long live the Don
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 11:31   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
One of the problems with recent events, is that Khans intervention,no matter how well ment was bound to be devisive. Are you for him or the Don,human nature I suppose, but the best thing to happen is that Khan is yesterdays man, and The Don has pulled it off(allegedly) Long live the Don

Absolutely true!...........
Old 15-10-2009, 12:20   #157
Senior Member+

Approx 50 proud fans are soon to be mini shareholders (already!)

Good work people

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 12:56   #158
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
WOW
another mug sucked in by the spin.
Look at the facts and the action - snd its hard to see anything positive O'neill has done.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 13:20   #159
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
WOW
Look at the facts and the action - snd its hard to see anything positive O'neill has done.
If he gets us out of this mess that Whalley has left then that will be positive.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 13:31   #160

Quote:
WOW

I can say categorically!!!!!!!!.if it was not for David O'Neill we WOULD be in the Conference!!!!!!!!........

David O'Neill resolved the seating issue that ensured we remained in the league. EW was prepared to gamble with the future of the Club by challenging the League!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-10-2009, 13:42   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin View Post
I can say categorically!!!!!!!!.if it was not for David O'Neill we WOULD be in the Conference!!!!!!!!........

David O'Neill resolved the seating issue that ensured we remained in the league. EW was prepared to gamble with the future of the Club by challenging the League!!!!!!!!!!!
And the HMRC,but gambling is in,the Whalley family.
Old 15-10-2009, 13:49   #162
Member.

Quote:
WOW
Well you wont like whats coming next....

Sorry Simon; I had too......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 13:49   #163
Member.

It doesn’t matter diddly squat does it. Mr. O’Neil and the current Board own the club and until they are ready to relinquish their hold there’s ****** all any body can do about it; if you don’t agree how the clubs managed or you don’t want to add to the coffers don’t show up at the ground on match day…Sorry if that sound harsh but hey; the dissenters that aren’t going to be lining O’Neil’s pockets nor are the fans…if anyone thinks that the club is making money now to line pockets they need to tell the rest of us how its been done. Just how much have the fans put in to the SOS fund; I would argue that most of that money as come through public participation and other clubs fans passing on their support; we haven’t saved Accrington on our own, O’Neil and Rob Hays have put money in that is probably equal to the fans contribution the rest came from the Public form Liverpool, Blackburn, Burnley and all the other parts of the country who have made as much; if not more effort than a lot of the towns people.

The current incumbents aren’t showing a great deal of acumen when it comes to Public Relations or common business sense; but they have pulled this off and we go on, hopefully up and on to better things.

When you argue that you’re not putting in your hard earned cash; it’s us that suffers along with the admin team and playing staff. Whose wages do you think your moneys going to pay when you pay on the gate; not O’Neil’s or the Boards…..I’d love to know when any Director last took a Dividend, and if they have I bet they’ve put in a hell of a lot more in (collectively) than they have taken out.

Mr. O’Neil and the Board own the Club; it’s us, local Sponsorship and the FA (and other bodies) that keep it going….FACT.

I’m buying a Share; Because I want one and the Club I love benefits; in fact once I’ve paid for mine the business will be buying one; so I will have two Shares; my tickets will be donated to those who perhaps will benefit from them most, the young and disadvantaged of the Township, hopefully this might encourage others to join the cause be they fit & able, disabled, Black, White, Asian or anything else.

Get on and support what’s happening on the pitch, ****** the mandarins if it bothers you that much, a penny in the club, pays for the club, not any Directors beer money.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 15-10-2009, 13:58   #164
Member.

Just to add….A very small group of loyal, dedicated supporters spent a lot of effort and personal time to bring in much of that money the fans and Public paid; we should be applauding them and their effort on these pages…….rather than rubbishing the Board. A united club pulled this off, if it wasn’t for their effort we would be crying now for our loss; not moaning and whinging because we survived.

On Stanley On.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 15-10-2009, 14:03   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Just to add….A very small group of loyal, dedicated supporters spent a lot of effort and personal time to bring in much of that money the fans and Public paid; we should be applauding them and their effort on these pages…….rather than rubbishing the Board. A united club pulled this off, if it wasn’t for their effort we would be crying now for our loss; not moaning and whinging because we survived.

On Stanley On.
spot on - well said
Bradshaw Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..