Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2009, 10:51   #271

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Under "Share Issue Package" and the section which you have quoted.
Yeah, I see it now Sherry.
It mentions both 1000 shares and 500 shares, they seem to be making it all very confusing
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2009, 17:51   #272
God Member

matter resolved now on news page of fishy site.

500 shares now at the current price, 500 later at a higher price when the club is worth more
Old 19-11-2009, 18:05   #273
God Member

Share Issue Latest
Thursday 19th Nov 2009

SOS Share Issue Campaign
With the support from new board members, Accrington Stanley Football Club has made the decision to limit the number of category B shares packages released for initial general sale.

The original 10% of the club’s shares on sale has been reduced to a total of 5% in order to focus the scheme on individuals and groups who have supported the club throughout the SOS Campaign.

Since the generous contribution from Ilyas Khan and Peter Marsden, the shareholders have seen the remainder of the HMRC debt repaid and the future of the club secured. Initially 1000 category B shares were issued for general sale as part of the popular Share Issue Package scheme. However, discussions about the bright future at Accrington Stanley Football Club under the new regime has highlighted the need to keep the initial shares with the fans and people who are involved in the club on a regular basis. The price of the packages has also been revised to incorporate the VAT accordingly.

The number of shares available has an initial limit of 500, with a further 500 as promised at a later date yet to be specified. Ilyas Khan and David O'Neill are now extremely confident that the future of the club is secure and this two tier release of share equity will allow passionate supporters to become a part of the heritage of Accrington Stanley and the bright future of ASFC. The second tier is expected to be released when the club has achieved independent financial stability and result based success. Therefore the second tier will be released at a higher face value to attract a wider audience of investor and increase revenue to benefit the club.

The full share package includes the limited company B share, a personalised share certificate with unique SOS reference, a limited edition SOS ASFC Joma jersey with the unique SOS reference plus ten tickets to any home league game valid for any season as well as discount vouchers for hospitality and merchandise at the Crown Ground.

For any more information regarding the share issue contact Martin Edmundson on 0871 434 1968 or email [email protected].

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 18:43   #274
God Member

matter now resolved then

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 19-11-2009 at 18:45.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 00:37   #275

I wonder how many of the 500 shares allocated have been sold.
Old 20-11-2009, 06:50   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen666 View Post
I wonder how many of the 500 shares allocated have been sold.
I didn't ask for a specific number and got 118 and 119 so I hope it's at least that many.
Bradshaw Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 11:34   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw Boy View Post
I didn't ask for a specific number and got 118 and 119 so I hope it's at least that many.
Not that simple to calculate. I asume that you got the £250 package and the numbers start at 101 so tha would mean only 19 have been sold.
People will also have been asking for specific numbers so these are impossible to workout without asking.

I originaly wanted 666 but can't have it now cause they have been reduced to 500.
I have 243 and my brother has 379.
I have e-mailed Martin just to ask how many have been sold but he hasn't got back to me yet.
Perhaps, when they will make an anouncement on the official website when they have been issued after the 1st of Dec.

Hey you, don't watch that watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound,
The nuttiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street and you're beginning to feel the heat,
Well listen buster, you better start to move your feet to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of STANLEY

SOS 243
Old 24-03-2017, 11:31   #278
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
anyone who has purchases one of these shares going forward needs to hand themsleves into the the nearest mental asylum.
Just a reminder, your unofficial fan liaison man was on the ball and continues to this day looking out for the best interest of 'real' stanley fans

on the subject of these 1p shares, are they still recognised by the club?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 14:22   #279
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Just a reminder, your unofficial fan liaison man was on the ball and continues to this day looking out for the best interest of 'real' stanley fans

on the subject of these 1p shares, are they still recognised by the club?
liase with the club, Ask Em.
DAV007 likes this.
Old 24-03-2017, 16:18   #280

The SOS shares were not registered with companies house originally.
When Ilyas Khan took over he made sure that the people who had bought these where given a new share and consequent free share when he gave his shares away. These are recorded at Companies House.
When Andy invested in the club everybody's shares were diluted quite considerably.
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..