Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Club shop (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/club-shop-51194.html)

mab 08-01-2010 23:44

Club shop

Been to the Stanley store today and things seem to be on the up. Lewis Carroll seems to moving thing in the right direction!racks are full of home shirts and winter coats all sizes:)A new shop layout as well and payment system to be introduced soon ie PDQ payment system,(long over due).But as fans what would you like to see in the shop as in new lines (merchandise) Jumpers,Sweatshirts just 2idears but what would you like to see:)

cashman 08-01-2010 23:46

Re: Club shop

some stanley gloves would be handy, never seen them in.:)

Grimps 09-01-2010 00:28

sum fun top like you see wee iss on rochdale bradford bury morcesum top.... plus car mat car stuff like before ....... stanley sunglass .....like (plums old ones) ani barrow tops

maccawozzagod 09-01-2010 00:55

1. enamel pin badges - slow burners but popular as they are cheap and away fans buy them. Two per season and display them properly. keep old ones on display.
2. quirky stuff
3, small wavy flags for the kids to join in with the Ultra displays.
4. red and white printed blow horns.
5. cheap clothing rather than always being the premium stuff thats too expensive for most fans (hoodies at £30? nice but ... put some 15 quid ones in as well)
6. A TEAM PICTURE (framed)
7. Make more use of the players pictures. Ebay has some signed photographs for sale of all the players. Why? They aren't the clubs and they arent Kipax's, so who has been doing them and why are the players being allowed to sign them? Knock it on the head and sell them through the shop.
8. cakes. to eat whilst nattering to shoppie staff!

maccawozzagod 09-01-2010 00:56

and one for Grimps, boxer shorts with Barrow embroidered on the bit where skid marks would go!

caretaker 09-01-2010 08:02

Wool V neck Jumpers with club badge on ( black, Red . Navy)

Tin Monkey 09-01-2010 08:20

Some smart training tops would be good. People have been crying out for 'replica' training tops [long sleeved and badged] for ages.

Outback Ozzy 09-01-2010 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 776802)
some stanley gloves would be handy, never seen them in.:)

I got a pair a couple of years ago, still going strong.

Pendle Red 09-01-2010 10:00

As Macca said cheaper lines maybe using a local supplier:
where loads of stock dosn't have to be carried and there is no minimum order quantities for the Club maybe a few sizes then as people order using a small deposit system they can be turned around quickly, maybe help put some money back into the local economy.

Training Kit, polo shirts etc. let's see how good this current kit supplier is

Lew is a paid employee of the Club who has been brought in along with the Commercial & Marketing side of the Club, let's see some ideas eminating from the Club for a change, lets see their business accumen and creative ideas freely flow.

Let's see what can be made of the Stanley Brand (I hate that word)

Here's the challenge

I want to buy now tempt me!

Pendle Red 09-01-2010 10:11

Just as a follow up a loyalty points system wouldn't go amiss either

Maybe the all singing all dancing C3PO system or whatever it is called for tracking attendees and people who contact the Club if it is installed yet?

Could that have secondary role by dropping special offers running in the Shop or online, any new lines or just all things Stanley related straight into your Inbox.

Now that would be something special communication straight from the Club

cashman 09-01-2010 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 776843)
I got a pair a couple of years ago, still going strong.

therein is the improvement needed, REPLACE STOCK.:);) i have to wear me stanley hat, stanley scarf. n rovers gloves cos can't obtain any.:rolleyes:

Willie Miller 09-01-2010 12:54

100% Anti-Barrow T Shirts
Large Coley Masks Circa 2005
Old Skool Plain Red White Knitted Scarf
Posters, Team & Terrace Action (for Kids walls not mine!)
Seasonal Gifts ie Stanley Sledge (Buy one get 25kg Stanley Rock Salt free)
Talking Jimmy Bell dol with pull cord (F@@k off Ref you W@@@er!) Over 18's Only
Eric Whalley Range of Money Saving Gifts (Piggy Bank, Wallet & Cheque Book Holder)
Lewis Carroll's range of Anti Baldness Hair Gel
Phil Edwards Tanning Shop Gift Vouchers (Small £2 Medium £4 & Philled Up £25)
Individual Streamers
Bags of Confetti/Shredded Newspaper
T-shirt with Mick Shultz face on the front & all his Job Titles on the back (only avail in XXL so Mick reckons cause of space needed on rear)

That will do for now

Jimbo T Hornblower 09-01-2010 13:43

Hahahaha brilliant WM... Im going to have a dig here - some home Joma shirts in XXL wouldnt go amiss :rolleyes:

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

mab 09-01-2010 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower (Post 776919)
Hahahaha brilliant WM... Im going to have a dig here - some home Joma shirts in XXL wouldnt go amiss :rolleyes:

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

:) Your in luck jimbo:) some home xxl shirts on the racks saw them yesterday:)

VALAIRIAN 09-01-2010 15:04

On a serious note, something in the shop for away/visiting fans, that just says that they have been to Stanley! Coaster or drip mat type thing? I don't know, but cheap and cheerful, something that the away fan can pick up before or after the match and it says where they have been!! :) Just an idea.