Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

cashman 07-11-2011 18:41

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 945832)
Short Club Statement regarding Manager wonder if sean will be knocking on JC's door soon;)

As long as the door stays bolted thats fine wi me.:D

shakermaker 07-11-2011 19:40

Re: Sean Mc
 
Would take him back in a heartbeat; he'd be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

maccawozzagod 07-11-2011 20:06

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 945877)
Would take him back in a heartbeat; he'd be one of the first names on the teamsheet.



yeah me too. the team are playing **** and since he left and Craney broke his leg there are no scapegoats left. Coleman out

shakermaker 07-11-2011 20:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 945888)
yeah me too. the team are playing **** and since he left and Craney broke his leg there are no scapegoats left. Coleman out

Even Murph's suspended...

Kev Long is a LIABILITY. Too tall. Too Irish. Too from Burnley. Only scored three. How many has he let past him? Can't believe he's still in the side to be honest. Obviously one of Coleman's favourites. Jimmy Bell's cousin, I heard.

VALAIRIAN 19-11-2011 18:25

Re: Sean Mc
 
Back on the score sheet again tonight.........

cashman 19-11-2011 19:07

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 949748)
Back on the score sheet again tonight.........

In the blue square were he belongs.:D

Redraine 19-11-2011 19:11

Re: Sean Mc
 
And it was only a penalty after all. Give me Mangan anytime - he seems to score nearly every week, wherever he plays.

smudgie 19-11-2011 19:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
Amen cashy.


I really wish this thread would get deleted, its becoming tiresome!

pidge 04-12-2011 17:33

Re: Sean Mc
 
was interested to get feedback on mcconville after stockport got done 7-0 on tuesday,they seem 2 rate him highly, <<<<wen fit mcconville is are best player by country miles he didnt play in the horror show that was grimsby but if we had a squad of mcconvilles we would be decent shame about the rest! QUE REDRAINE :)

Redraine 04-12-2011 18:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pidge (Post 954001)
was interested to get feedback on mcconville after stockport got done 7-0 on tuesday,they seem 2 rate him highly, <<<<wen fit mcconville is are best player by country miles he didnt play in the horror show that was grimsby but if we had a squad of mcconvilles we would be decent shame about the rest! QUE REDRAINE :)

Ha ha! What you forgot to mention is that the reason he didn't play against Grimsby is that new boss Jim Gannon dropped him, along with several other first teamers because of dire performances in the previous match against Southport, I think. There are plenty of posters on Stockport's forum who are complaining that we got a great deal when they took him off our hands. Does anyone know what fee the tribunal decided on, by the way, and will we ever get paid?

VALAIRIAN 04-12-2011 18:45

Sean McConville - Seany - Sean McConville!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 954012)
Ha ha! What you forgot to mention is that the reason he didn't play against Grimsby is that new boss Jim Gannon dropped him, along with several other first teamers because of dire performances in the previous match against Southport, I think. There are plenty of posters on Stockport's forum who are complaining that we got a great deal when they took him off our hands. Does anyone know what fee the tribunal decided on, by the way, and will we ever get paid?

Think all this fell apart when that chap with the cash for the "Buy Out" - forgotten his name - turned out to be the new DON :p Won't be long before we hear the Clayton End in full voice.........Sean McConville- Seany - Sean McConville :D :D :D

smudgie 04-12-2011 18:56

Re: Sean Mc
 
Hope not.

He and this thread is like a turd that wont flush !

pidge 04-12-2011 19:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
he missed the grimsby game due to a back injury according to there website! sounds like a club in turmoil to me,speakin to a few of there fans on @yellowboard they seem to like him an said hes there best player. jim gannon returning could be a good thing for the club too according to there fans

Redraine 04-12-2011 19:35

Re: Sean McConville - Seany - Sean McConville!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 954030)
Think all this fell apart when that chap with the cash for the "Buy Out" - forgotten his name - turned out to be the new DON :p Won't be long before we hear the Clayton End in full voice.........Sean McConville- Seany - Sean McConville :D :D :D

Nice try at a wind up, mate!

football19 05-12-2011 13:26

Re: Sean Mc
 
Theres a very very strong rumour that he may be returning to Acci in January!!,If its true,I would imagine stockport cant afford to pay compensation.
I would have him back, as his only crime was doubling his money!!!,but he has to bring his goals with him as well.:)
He will only get better as he gets older.
que Redraine (as secretly,smudge and cashy like him)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.11730 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1