Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

mab 12-01-2012 23:19

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 962106)
Heard they cannot afford the next instalment? Fact or Fiction aint got a clue.

:eek:Stockley gone back which leaves little cover up front;) so watch this space:)

nige b 12-01-2012 23:31

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 962115)
:eek:Stockley gone back which leaves little cover up front;) so watch this space:)

mark have you inside info?

mab 13-01-2012 13:41

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 962117)
mark have you inside info?

:) No nige just winding things up abit:D

cashman 13-01-2012 14:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 962202)
:) No nige just winding things up abit:D

And failing miserably, Though i must confess i would rather have aids than him back.:D

ddevil2006 15-01-2012 07:33

Re: Sean Mc
 
i see our sean got a big game this week, the cheshire senior cup quarter final tie verses





wait for it





away at





the mighty winsford united

yonmon 15-01-2012 10:07

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddevil2006 (Post 962638)
i see our sean got a big game this week, the cheshire senior cup quarter final tie vers




wait for it





away at





the mighty winsford united


MOM possibly ???.

Redraine 16-01-2012 11:52

Re: Sean Mc
 
Jim Gannon says Sean is staying at Stockport according to the County messageboard!!!!!!!!!

smobile 16-01-2012 11:59

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 962839)
Jim Gannon says Sean is staying at Stockport according to the County messageboard!!!!!!!!!

Better get a cheque in the post then Jim !

VALAIRIAN 22-01-2012 15:21

Re: Sean Mc
 
66:42
Assist on the goal came from Sean McConville.

66:42 GOAL - Joe Connor
Braintree Town 2 - 1 Stockport

Joe Connor finds the back of the net with a headed goal from close in. Braintree Town 2-1 Stockport.

65:40
The ball is crossed by Sean McConville, Danny Rowe takes a shot from 12 yards. Nathan McDonald gets a block in. Corner taken by Sean McConville played to the near post,

Looks like Macca is back on his game!!!!!!!! Just in time, as I liked the look of Smith yesterday and all we need is a wideman to supply him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Gills - can't wait
:)

cashman 22-01-2012 15:39

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 964109)
66:42
Assist on the goal came from Sean McConville.

66:42 GOAL - Joe Connor
Braintree Town 2 - 1 Stockport

Joe Connor finds the back of the net with a headed goal from close in. Braintree Town 2-1 Stockport.

65:40
The ball is crossed by Sean McConville, Danny Rowe takes a shot from 12 yards. Nathan McDonald gets a block in. Corner taken by Sean McConville played to the near post,

Looks like Macca is back on his game!!!!!!!! Just in time, as I liked the look of Smith yesterday and all we need is a wideman to supply him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Gills - can't wait
:)

That back on his game,came on as a sub joe.:D

football19 22-01-2012 15:54

Re: Sean Mc
 
Everyone knows I like Sean,but I watched a reserve team game when they played man utd earlier this season,and him and miles very poor,no I will go further,they were shocking!Get him back at acci and get coley to get him back on track

VALAIRIAN 22-01-2012 16:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 964111)
That back on his game,came on as a sub joe.:D

Supersub Cashy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cashman 22-01-2012 16:19

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 964119)
Supersub Cashy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the saying "Yeh can't polish a turd." was never his biggest fan, but the way he jumped ship can stay yon fer me. maybe get a shot at the unibond next season.:D

yerself 22-01-2012 16:32

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman
maybe get a shot at the unibond next season.:D

Or Rochdale, maybe.:eek::D

pidge 22-01-2012 17:21

Re: Sean Mc
 
came on as a sub yday an changed the game for stockport according to there messageboard!! they also say he has had a rift with jim gannon an has only recently started training with the first team again after being put with the youth team.they seem to like him an class him as there best player wait for it when he looks bothered, they are also glad he looks like hes staying.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.12144 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1