Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

Brierls 24-01-2012 11:24

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 964121)
Or Rochdale, maybe.:eek::D

I wouldn't rule that out! Coleman will be seeing a lot more of McConville as Dale boss...we share the Manor Farm training complex with Stockport!

mab 24-01-2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brierls (Post 964759)
I wouldn't rule that out! Coleman will be seeing a lot more of McConville as Dale boss...we share the Manor Farm training complex with Stockport!

:eek: Unlucky you;):D

MikeA 24-01-2012 21:19

I've just listened to County's second-half comeback from 0-2 at home against Telford and it was clear from BBC Shropshire's commentators that Sean was Stockport's best player.

cashman 24-01-2012 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 964954)
I've just listened to County's second-half comeback from 0-2 at home against Telford and it was clear from BBC Shropshire's commentators that Sean was Stockport's best player.

The commentary on skysports he was only mentioned 3 times in 90 mins,twice fer fouling n one shot that went wide.:confused:

Redraine 24-01-2012 21:56

This thread needs closing now. After all, he definitely won't be coming back here now, will he?

cashman 24-01-2012 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 964974)
This thread needs closing now. After all, he definitely won't be coming back here now, will he?

Thats not on Redraine,Hes n easy target.:D;)

VALAIRIAN 25-01-2012 07:26

Quote:

Coley did not move him on, Stanley did ;)

yonmon 25-01-2012 09:50

Quote:

Do I note a hint of trepidation there Red ?.....

I hear..'perhaps he will !!'... 'he just might'....'it's a possibility !!'.... and even ( from someone who should have known better ?)....'he's been sadly missed !!'...so I'm worried too !!
Therefore as all good soccer Managers advise,

"Stop, look and listen; get back to your position. "

Must keep this thread going somehow or other !.

cashman 25-01-2012 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 965042)
Do I note a hint of trepidation there Red ?.....

I hear..'perhaps he will !!'... 'he just might'....'it's a possibility !!'.... and even ( from someone who should have known better ?)....'he's been sadly missed !!'...so I'm worried too !!
Therefore as all good soccer Managers advise,

"Stop, look and listen; get back to your position. "

Must keep this thread going somehow or other !.

"NOT" to be mentioned!!! Had enough crap fer one week,:D

yonmon 25-01-2012 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 965044)
"NOT" to be mentioned!!! Had enough crap fer one week,:D

OK !!:p

choirboy 26-01-2012 22:09

Quote Redraine;
Mike, surely the last two words in your post suggest that the thread needs to stay open!

Redraine 26-01-2012 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 965445)
Quote Redraine;
Mike, surely the last two words in your post suggest that the thread needs to stay open!

Too subtle for me, mate, at this time of night. I've now retired permanently from this thread, thank goodness.

VALAIRIAN 27-01-2012 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 965447)
Too subtle for me, mate, at this time of night. I've now retired permanently from this thread, thank goodness.

I bet that you will post again, you cannot resist!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :D

stanley convert 27-01-2012 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 965447)

Aww come on Redraine who,s gonna bump it back to the top we need some lighthearted banter (and can,t think of anything better than the topic of Sean Mac) after the last seven days going,s on :hehetable:hehetable:hehetable:hehetable:hehetable :hehetable:hehetable

yonmon 27-01-2012 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley convert (Post 965587)
Aww come on Redraine who,s gonna bump it back to the top we need some lighthearted banter (and can,t think of anything better than the topic of Sean Mac) after the last seven days going,s on :hehetable:hehetable:hehetable:hehetable:hehetable :hehetable:hehetable

Spotted on Stockport County's site...which might be of interest to SOME !!...

At the start of January it looked like a deal for Sean McConville to go back to his old club Accrington was on the cards, but things have now changed with Accrington dropping their interest in the player.
McConville joined County this summer under Didi Hamann and was a signing that lots of fans got excited about. Since coming to the club Sean has made 14 appearances whilst scoring three goals.
Sean will not continue to train with The Hatters and hopes to regain his place in the side as County push on for a successful end to the 2011/2012 season.

So ...who can say what'll happen to our Sean ?? .......