Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2012 18:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 965447)
Too subtle for me, mate, at this time of night. I've now retired permanently from this thread, thank goodness.

I wonder if this means he will not be voting :confused: :) :)


ASFC News Story > 4509

Goal of the season, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mab 30-01-2012 21:11

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 966432)
I wonder if this means he will not be voting :confused: :) :)


ASFC News Story > 4509

Goal of the season, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Some stiff competition Joe:) got my vote... chance to see it again and again :D

shakermaker 30-01-2012 21:13

Re: Sean Mc
 
Has to be Billy Sharp.

Div3North 30-01-2012 22:37

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 966482)
Has to be Billy Sharp.

Of the Saints ............:o

VALAIRIAN 09-02-2012 20:17

Re: Sean Mc
 
Almost 20'000 views..........Just won't go away!!!!

VALAIRIAN 18-02-2012 19:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
Almost on page 2....................................

football19 19-02-2012 13:03

Re: Sean Mc
 
How we miss 13 goals from midfield !!!!

VALAIRIAN 19-02-2012 13:12

Re: Sean Mc
 
X3, plus the same again from defence...............

choirboy 20-02-2012 11:56

Re: Sean Mc
 
We could have done with Sean Mc on saturday against Plymouth. He would have performed better IMHO than most who "played", ( ...sorry, turned up!)
Any thoughts Redraine??

Revived Red 20-02-2012 17:29

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 971388)
We could have done with Sean Mc on saturday against Plymouth. He would have performed better IMHO than most who "played", ( ...sorry, turned up!)
Any thoughts Redraine??

I'm sure that Redraine will offer his considered and unbiased opinion in due course.;)

The one we really could have done with on Saturday was Proccy. We needed more energy and grit in midfield (amongst many other things).

yonmon 20-02-2012 17:43

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 971444)
I'm sure that Redraine will offer his considered and unbiased opinion in due course.;)

The one we really could have done with on Saturday was Proccy. We needed more energy and grit in midfield (amongst many other things).

I know that elsewhere I was somewhat scathing about the playing surface, in particular around the area adjacent to the centre circle......but seriously, would grit really have made that much difference RR ??.

Revived Red 20-02-2012 19:09

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 971453)
I know that elsewhere I was somewhat scathing about the playing surface, in particular around the area adjacent to the centre circle......but seriously, would grit really have made that much difference RR ??.

Well it may have been an improvement on the **it that seemed to afflict the midfield area!!

yonmon 20-02-2012 19:41

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 971498)
Well it may have been an improvement on the **it that seemed to afflict the midfield area!!

Trumped again...dammit !!...

Grimps 21-02-2012 21:49

Re: Sean Mc
 
Just to make to nite game a bit better winsford 4 stockport co 1 in the cup final hahaha

pidge 21-02-2012 22:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
if you look at there website they played the youth team apart from 2 pros gritton an cole!! mcconville played an set up stockports goal in saturdays 2-1 defeat to york an has been selected in the england c set up to play belgium next month!! no goal in over 5 hours :( i would have him an his goals back in a heartbeat.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:35.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.10844 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1