Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

lancsdave 09-07-2011 08:50

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritzel (Post 917578)
Training ground like a rugby pitch (oh wait it is a rugby pitch)

So is Edgeley Park :D

Fritzel 09-07-2011 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 917589)
So is Edgeley Park :D

AGREED Dave .... and thats just on a county match day !!

mab 09-07-2011 10:17

Sean talks to the Telegraph although its very much like the interview link;) good old Telegraph:rolleyes::D heres the link... McConville: I left Stanley because of Hamann (From Lancashire Telegraph)

fc:stanley 09-07-2011 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritzel (Post 917578)
Training ground like a rugby pitch (oh wait it is a rugby pitch) home pitch was a cabbage patch all last season, all quality players have moved on, paid late months in a row (in installments) no commercial dept at all bringing in cash, just about got a shirt sponsor and kit deal (cant be that great as manager still wears his old Joma kit) ....why would Mcconville want to leave??

110% correct for all the players that's left !!

nige b 09-07-2011 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 917629)
Sean talks to the Telegraph although its very much like the interview link;) good old Telegraph:rolleyes::D heres the link... McConville: I left Stanley because of Hamann (From Lancashire Telegraph)

so he thinks that if he can have a good season the world is his oyster and he can sign for anyone. maybe if he wasn't so thick he would understand deluded or in basic terms sonny you are not a very good footballer and the chances of seeing you back in the football league are minimal ..............good riddance:mad:

maccawozzagod 09-07-2011 13:14

ha ha, nice one Nige!

smudgie 09-07-2011 13:18

HAHA nice !!! :)

Redraine 09-07-2011 16:13

I am appalled by some of the negative, vindictive comments re. Sean on here, but now have a feeling of great inner tranquillity when looking forward to the coming season. My mind is at rest!;)

Wynonie Harris 09-07-2011 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 917656)
the world is his oyster and he can sign for anyone.

...poor, deluded lad! :rolleyes:

lancsdave 09-07-2011 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 917470)
(do hope Long signs on again from Burnley) .

Well if they have asked for him back it's not been decided yet. He played for his parent club today and I would imagine he will figure in the next few friendlies at least to give Eddie a chance to have a look at him

shakermaker 09-07-2011 19:59

It disgusts me when footballers choose non-league over league for the sake of a few pieces of silver. Sean will ultimately pay for this decision though as his development has now been truncated. Stockport will be expecting a 'finished article'; a goal scoring midfielder ready to slot into their team... and they haven't got one. The likelihood of his career progressing anywhere now is slim. Bad form Sean.

cashman 09-07-2011 20:06

Don't let it disgust yeh shaker, yeh got to make allowances, whilst i wish the lad no harm, seems to me- If yeh put his brain in a Budgie, It would fly backwards.;)

nige b 09-07-2011 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 917733)
Don't let it disgust yeh shaker, yeh got to make allowances, whilst i wish the lad no harm, seems to me- If yeh put his brain in a Budgie, It would fly backwards.;)

nice one cashy and would be damn funny to watch and not too different to his playing style!;)

yerself 09-07-2011 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker
It disgusts me when footballers choose non-league over league

You mean like the fat midfielder we picked up from Fleetwood?:rolleyes:

shakermaker 09-07-2011 20:55

Shameless paraphrasing there yerself!