Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

football19 25-01-2016 14:18

Re: Sean Mc

Not an out and out winger but a clever footballer with a great touch.
He's comfortable on the ball which is key to how we play and he's one of our form players.
Done a great job on the left side which is not his natural one,fully deserved new deal for me ---- sorry redraine 😃

AccyMad 25-01-2016 15:27

Brilliant news indeed, good lad Sean for putting pen to paper - now lend the pen to a few others so they can do the same:)

VALAIRIAN 25-01-2016 18:48

Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really pleased with this signing. I know that not everybody rates him and I have to admit that sometimes he does annoy me with his decision making.

Coley and Co like him and he is part of the fixtures :)

I would rather have him, than not.

:) :) :)

Redraine 25-01-2016 19:33

Re: Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1159339

Coley and Co like him and he is part of the fixtures :)

:) :) :)[/QUOTE]
That's the problem. No room for sentiment in team matters, mate. I just hope his new contract helps him to relax a bit and hope he can improve his conversion rate. If not it scares me.

VALAIRIAN 25-01-2016 19:55

Agree, he should score more. I too hope he now starts to believe more and starts to repay the faith shown in him :)

Another plus point about this is, it gives us something to talk about at half time for the next couple of years :D

Redraine 25-01-2016 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1159348)
Agree, he should score more. I too hope he now starts to believe more and starts to repay the faith shown in him :)

Another plus point about this is, it gives us something to talk about at half time for the next couple of years :D

What a horrible prospect:mad:

AccyMad 26-01-2016 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1159349)
What a horrible prospect:mad:

A little harsh - Joe's not that bad to talk to :)

monkey hanger 26-01-2016 09:20

there will be more pages on this thread than war and peace. think sean has improved since the start of the season but a 2 year extention I,m not sure. agree with people who hope others put pen to paper sooner rather than later. step up piero and billy kee.

cashman 26-01-2016 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1159368)
there will be more pages on this thread than war and peace. think sean has improved since the start of the season but a 2 year extention I,m not sure. agree with people who hope others put pen to paper sooner rather than later. step up piero and billy kee.

That will be a much harder task,yer talking about good players now.:D hope it can be done though.

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2016 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1159345)
That's the problem. No room for sentiment in team matters, mate. I just hope his new contract helps him to relax a bit and hope he can improve his conversion rate. If not it scares me.

Well just got back, not much else to say than yet another man of the match (winning) performance from Macca... Could easily have had the match ball. Great save from their keeper from a brilliant glancing header and another super save after Macca drove into the box after beating 3 defenders :)

As it says in the thread... Super, Super Sean............

:D :D :D

AccyMad 30-01-2016 20:13

Well put Joe, doubt even his regular knockers could fault him today

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2016 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1159812)
Well put Joe, doubt even his regular knockers could fault him today

I would not go that far ;) I am sure he played at least two balls just short in the first half :D

baldy 30-01-2016 20:19

Sean McConville was poor today!!!!! Only scored one goal which won us 3 points!! Should have atleast had a hatrick!!

AccyMad 30-01-2016 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1159813)
I would not go that far ;) I am sure he played at least two balls just short in the first half :D

You're right - silly me! And in the second half his hair was all over the place ;)

Chimer 30-01-2016 20:24

I reckon Redraine is actually Sean's biggest fan, just posts the way he does to produce a performance :D - seems to have worked today :)