Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

Larry Lobster 10-07-2011 21:17

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 917948)
Has it not occured to you my friend, that some of the players actually want to keep their shirts as a souvenir/momento of their times at Stanley???? And to be honest there is little the club can do about it!! Mr.T. Will no doubt keep us informed ;) Reply to post 62.

I can't speak for others, but i wanted my sons shirt (Jon Bateson) to frame. He has his Bradford City shirts (home and away) from the the 2009/10 season and i was hoping to do the same with his Accy Stanley shirts. He never got them. I emailed the club and was told that due to "other sponsored shirts" going missing, they may need to use his. A bit odd, as he hasn't signed any of them and also pretty dissapointing from my point of view.

SamF 10-07-2011 22:20

Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville, best bit of news we've had this summer IMO.

cashman 10-07-2011 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 917986)
Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville, best bit of news we've had this summer IMO.

Now Sam, i wouldn't call it good news..........................if yeh support Stockport.:hehetable

lancsdave 11-07-2011 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritzel (Post 917973)
Black Combined were worn all season and Lew made a special Joma Cleverboxes one for the Stevenage away match - the red home kit had a black cleverboxes square placed on from the the Stevenage game at the Crown (hope Im right or I will look a right plank !) lol

Yep, I meant the red ones were worn all season.:)

yerself 11-07-2011 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF
Honestly can't believe someone is willing to pay money to take away Sean McConville,

Cashman gave 'em the dosh.:)

madkev 11-07-2011 16:31

What did the club come up with to compensate you on your sponsored shirts Nige b?
I'm going to have to contact them to see what's what seeing as pre season friendlies are almost upon us :)

harwood red 12-07-2011 18:04

anyone who sponsored a shirt last season, pm me and I will tell you what the club have done instead of me getting the missing turner shirt and I am very happy :)

nige b 12-07-2011 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by madkev (Post 918087)
What did the club come up with to compensate you on your sponsored shirts Nige b?
I'm going to have to contact them to see what's what seeing as pre season friendlies are almost upon us :)

nothing kev sent rob heys an e mail which he replied to saying drop them in or send them off and he will get them done. a fine sentiment but jimmy's at scunny and phil satanage so can't see it happening somehow!
does anyone know what mr t was/is proposing?

ddevil2006 12-07-2011 18:24

john miles joins stockport today what a team

lancsdave 12-07-2011 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 917721)
Well if they have asked for him back it's not been decided yet. He played for his parent club today and I would imagine he will figure in the next few friendlies at least to give Eddie a chance to have a look at him

Long being played again tonight. The interesting thing is that as on saturday he is being played at right back :confused:

smudgie 12-07-2011 20:25

Long played the 1st 45 minutes.

Ive got a feeling he could be in Howe's first team squad plans this season :(

lancsdave 12-07-2011 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 918426)
Long played the 1st 45 minutes.

Ive got a feeling he could be in Howe's first team squad plans this season :(

Not from what I've heard so far. I think he is just having a look at him because he hasn't seen him play yet. At right back he has no chance of displacing Mears unless somebody comes in for Mears. Rumours are a new centre half will sign so it doesn't look good for Long.

AccyMad 13-07-2011 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddevil2006 (Post 918349)
john miles joins stockport today what a team

Surprise, surprise, if that lad fell in a cess pit he'd come up smelling of roses - certainly likes to follow the money our Milesey :rolleyes: (although if rumours about County's takeover are true he truly could find himself in a cess pit this time)

mab 14-07-2011 21:20

Sean backing county, interesting read New boy Sean McConville: We?ll win promotion | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

football19 14-07-2011 21:53

I will make a prediction !!, If Acci take a chance on the trailist,Jon Routledge,he will make a ready made replacement for Sean.Indeed,i predict he will be better !!!.
I thing he may have been offered another deal at Hamilton,so its upto Coley to weave his magic:)