Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

smobile 26-07-2017 09:51

Re: Sean Mc

Great news about the new deal.........

Great excuse to revive this epic thread - can't believe nobody has posted on here since April.

VALAIRIAN 26-07-2017 11:20

Super Sean McConville :)

He has not scored/assisted since then, nor given a Man of the Match performance.. ;)

This thread will be bouncing from August onwards :D

:) :) :)

cashman 26-07-2017 11:49

never been me favorite player, but his second half of last season earned it.

choirboy 28-07-2017 19:33

Well done to Sean for signing up.....
It's a really sensible move on his part.
Sean has become an important member of our squad and like him or not he is here to stay so let's all get right behind him and the rest of the Squad for the new season.
ON STANLEY ON!!!:jimbo:
WITH SEAN SIGNED ON!!!!
:s_gupjump:s_gupjump

VALAIRIAN 29-07-2017 08:20

SUPER SEAN McCONVILLE

Must be one of our longest servers now?? :confused:

:) :) :)

choirboy 09-09-2017 11:21

Sean is up for an award along with youngster Reagan Ogle.
Good luck to them both!

VALAIRIAN 09-09-2017 19:38

Super Sean McConville

After todays match winning, man of the match performance, there can be only one winner............

:)

monkey hanger 11-09-2017 08:17

sean has had more nicknames than anyone at the club. when he was playing badly i criticised him and when he plays well i,ll support him. saturday was the most obvious choice for man of the match. keep it up sean think everyone will support you with games like that.

cashman 11-09-2017 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1201180)
sean has had more nicknames than anyone at the club. when he was playing badly i criticised him and when he plays well i,ll support him. saturday was the most obvious choice for man of the match. keep it up sean think everyone will support you with games like that.

agree thats it in a nutshell. pity some cant see that simple fact, mind simples a very apt word.;)

ferret man 11-09-2017 12:09

People also need encouragement when thing's aren't going just the way other folk would like them to be going.

cashman 11-09-2017 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret man (Post 1201206)
People also need encouragement when thing's aren't going just the way other folk would like them to be going.

Dont dispute that its when its going poorly regular then have people to keep shut? not in my world.

Potter 11-09-2017 12:20

The world in which you think the at sign (@) means 'and'. And that's the least annoying or offensive thing you post.

cashman 11-09-2017 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potter (Post 1201208)
The world in which you think the at sign (@) means 'and'. And that's the least annoying or offensive thing you post.

I couldn't care less what annoys you or anyone for that matter.:rolleyes:

Lord Didsbury 11-09-2017 16:00

when Cashy gives praise to Seany (which he frequently does) why doesn't Cashy get praised accordingly for at least having some sense of fairness or applying a certain consistent logic to what he sees? A nod of acknowledgement would do.

There's plenty of folk so stubborn they would stick to a chosen line of argument whatever transpires before their very eyes.

monkey hanger 11-09-2017 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1201218)

There's plenty of folk so stubborn they would stick to a chosen line of argument whatever transpires before their very eyes.

just like the ones who dislike a manager or certain player who ignores anything good that they do waiting for the day when they drop one and try to be the first to have a go at em.