Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Old stuff on official site (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/old-stuff-on-official-site-68425.html)

winstanley asfc 11-08-2016 09:32

Old stuff on official site

I notice there's no mention of the Stanley v Burnley game on the official site yet. Also. There's stuff still up about the "forthcoming" Bradford game. Why does it take so long to update the site and why do they keep old stuff up when the event they're on about has been and gone?:confused:

winstanley asfc 11-08-2016 10:28

Re: Old stuff on official site

Also. Why's it taking so long for someone to reply to my question?!:dummy: :D

cashman 11-08-2016 10:36

Probably cos nobodys onsite that can.:rolleyes:

AccyMad 11-08-2016 11:31

Maybe because this message board isn't officially linked to the fishy site & those working at the club haven't got time to check on here every five minutes to see if someone's asked a question?? Give 'em a chance for heaven's sake :rolleyes:

winstanley asfc 11-08-2016 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1174314)
Maybe because this message board isn't officially linked to the fishy site & those working at the club haven't got time to check on here every five minutes to see if someone's asked a question?? Give 'em a chance for heaven's sake :rolleyes:

Yes but the game's been announced on the Dingle site, so why not here? Regardless of whether they read my question or not,it's should've been announced on the official site by now.:)

AccyMad 11-08-2016 12:00

Check it again - it's on fishy site, also news on the wonderful Checkatrade.com trophy :) - so all's well (for now) ;)

lancsdave 11-08-2016 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstanley asfc (Post 1174315)
Yes but the game's been announced on the Dingle site, so why not here? Regardless of whether they read my question or not,it's should've been announced on the official site by now.:)

Do you know how many full time media staff each club has ? Burnley have a few. Guess how many Stanley have, I'll give you a clue, it's less than one ;)

Outback Ozzy 11-08-2016 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 1174317)
Do you know how many full time media staff each club has ? Burnley have a few. Guess how many Stanley have, I'll give you a clue, it's less than one ;)

Maybe this the fillip to announce a new post with the club. It could work wonders for marketing and sales as well as getting the club out into the real world. There is sufficient interest I m sure.

lancsdave 11-08-2016 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 1174318)
Maybe this the fillip to announce a new post with the club. It could work wonders for marketing and sales as well as getting the club out into the real world. There is sufficient interest I m sure.

Maybe the real world these days is social media more than a website, how do you think United fans knew Pogba was signing long before he did :)

Can't see that they get much wrong on the website.

Kiwi John 11-08-2016 18:15

Perhaps if it was an 'important' game against class opposition it may have been up sooner? :)

Crown Grounder 11-08-2016 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 1174344)
Perhaps if it was an 'important' game against class opposition it may have been up sooner? :)

Irony! Don't you just love it.... Brilliant post....😁