Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By AccyMad
  • 6 Post By lancsdave
  • 4 Post By lancsdave
  • 4 Post By Kiwi John

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2016, 09:32   #1
Full Member+

Old stuff on official site

I notice there's no mention of the Stanley v Burnley game on the official site yet. Also. There's stuff still up about the "forthcoming" Bradford game. Why does it take so long to update the site and why do they keep old stuff up when the event they're on about has been and gone?

Last edited by winstanley asfc; 11-08-2016 at 09:38.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-08-2016, 10:28   #2
Full Member+

Re: Old stuff on official site

Also. Why's it taking so long for someone to reply to my question?!
Old 11-08-2016, 10:36   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Probably cos nobodys onsite that can.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:31   #4
God Member

Maybe because this message board isn't officially linked to the fishy site & those working at the club haven't got time to check on here every five minutes to see if someone's asked a question?? Give 'em a chance for heaven's sake
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:45   #5
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Maybe because this message board isn't officially linked to the fishy site & those working at the club haven't got time to check on here every five minutes to see if someone's asked a question?? Give 'em a chance for heaven's sake
Yes but the game's been announced on the Dingle site, so why not here? Regardless of whether they read my question or not,it's should've been announced on the official site by now.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:00   #6
God Member

Check it again - it's on fishy site, also news on the wonderful Checkatrade.com trophy - so all's well (for now)
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:14   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstanley asfc View Post
Yes but the game's been announced on the Dingle site, so why not here? Regardless of whether they read my question or not,it's should've been announced on the official site by now.
Do you know how many full time media staff each club has ? Burnley have a few. Guess how many Stanley have, I'll give you a clue, it's less than one
AccyMad, cashman, Redash and 3 others like this.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:22   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Do you know how many full time media staff each club has ? Burnley have a few. Guess how many Stanley have, I'll give you a clue, it's less than one
Maybe this the fillip to announce a new post with the club. It could work wonders for marketing and sales as well as getting the club out into the real world. There is sufficient interest I m sure.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:42   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Maybe this the fillip to announce a new post with the club. It could work wonders for marketing and sales as well as getting the club out into the real world. There is sufficient interest I m sure.

Maybe the real world these days is social media more than a website, how do you think United fans knew Pogba was signing long before he did

Can't see that they get much wrong on the website.
Old 11-08-2016, 18:15   #10
God Member

Perhaps if it was an 'important' game against class opposition it may have been up sooner?
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 21:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Perhaps if it was an 'important' game against class opposition it may have been up sooner?
Irony! Don't you just love it.... Brilliant post....😁
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..