Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Pre-season (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/pre-season-70578.html)

MikeA 19-06-2019 09:14

Re: Pre-season
 
For anyone with a bus pass, there's the X41 to Deansgate, then the 67, just across the road in Blackfriars Street, direct to the ground.

According to their website, Marseille have three matches in the UK in July, starting with Stoke U23s, then us, followed by Rangers.

choirboy 19-06-2019 11:13

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1229088)
For anyone with a bus pass, there's the X41 to Deansgate, then the 67, just across the road in Blackfriars Street, direct to the ground.

According to their website, Marseille have three matches in the UK in July, starting with Stoke U23s, then us, followed by Rangers.

Good shout MikeA.:alright:
Better get good use out of our passes now because I reckon that we are all going to lose them soon!:mad:
(Politishuns!)
:clown::clown::clown:

andyd 20-06-2019 06:12

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1229028)
First friendly is 8 July so you would think 1st July ??

Tuesday 25th June I believe they are back.

choirboy 25-06-2019 17:41

Re: Pre-season
 
Some great photos on the 'Fishy' site of the squad starting training.
First day back at King George's Training ground.....:mosher:
I can't wait for the season to get started!
COME ON YOU REDS!
:theband:
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...aining-begins/

Twenty Eight 25-06-2019 20:00

Re: Pre-season
 
Where was Billy ?

Lemur 25-06-2019 20:24

Re: Pre-season
 
looks like liam gibson in one pic

StanleyJosh 25-06-2019 21:14

Re: Pre-season
 
No Billy, Sean, Jonny Maxted or Piero as far as I could see.
Good to see a lot of the youth lads training with first team, hopefully more will be offered pro deals along with Savin.
I’d say maybe 6/7 players I didn’t recognise although it seemed only 1 or 2 would be 1st team trialists, seemed majority were for youth (possibly development squad)

StanleyJosh 25-06-2019 21:15

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemur (Post 1229238)
looks like liam gibson in one pic

Looks like him although definitely wasn’t.

choirboy 26-06-2019 08:03

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1229232)
Some great photos on the 'Fishy' site of the squad starting training.
First day back at King George's Training ground.....:mosher:
I can't wait for the season to get started!
COME ON YOU REDS!
:theband:
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...aining-begins/

King George’s in Winter will certainly ensure that our boys will be ‘Toughened up’ enough for the season ahead!
Many memories of decades ago playing up there in Windswept Horizontal Rain and deep mud!

monkey hanger 27-06-2019 08:29

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1229246)
King George’s in Winter will certainly ensure that our boys will be ‘Toughened up’ enough for the season ahead!
Many memories of decades ago playing up there in Windswept Horizontal Rain and deep mud!

ever played at Trawden. you need oxygen cylinders on your back there.

choirboy 03-07-2019 10:36

Re: Pre-season
 
Still no sign of Billy Kee on any photos on social media?:confused:

AccyMad 03-07-2019 10:39

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1229402)
Still no sign of Billy Kee on any photos on social media?:confused:

Maybe we just can't see him cos of the camouflage :)

monkey hanger 03-07-2019 11:25

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1229402)
Still no sign of Billy Kee on any photos on social media?:confused:

might be off to tranmere. everyone else seems to be.

Twenty Eight 04-07-2019 18:12

Re: Pre-season
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1229236)
Where was Billy ?

Same question different day.
If there’s one player who needs an intensive pre season it’s Billy.
Not on boot camp ?

Mr T 04-07-2019 18:31

Re: Pre-season
 
Billy was driving the tank and enjoying the "officers mess"


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.07702 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1