Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By stanleyticketing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2013, 08:37   #1
Junior Member+

Club Shop Sale.

Does anyone know if the white away shirt is in the sale? And how much please?
Our online store should be much better than it is.
LeeMus is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-04-2013, 10:00   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Club Shop Sale.

Club shop sale??
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 10:17   #3
Junior Member+

It had posters saying end of season sale but when I went in nothing had a price on, but because we were running late we had to rush and get our seat, plus it was packed.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:00   #4

The white away shirt has been reduced that is correct with limited stock. Junior shirts £15.00 down from £29.99 and adults at £25.00 down from £49.99. But very limited on what stock we have. As for the online store we do apologise for the limited amount of stock due to a few technical errors which have prevented updated frequently all will be looked at and hopefully sorted within the close season ready for a big 2013/14 season in league two next year.

Remember all season ticket early bird deadline is for 27th so get your applications in so you dont miss out on what will be a fantastic season next year.
cashman and LeeMus like this.
Old 16-04-2013, 14:29   #5
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyticketing View Post
The white away shirt has been reduced that is correct with limited stock. Junior shirts £15.00 down from £29.99 and adults at £25.00 down from £49.99. But very limited on what stock we have. As for the online store we do apologise for the limited amount of stock due to a few technical errors which have prevented updated frequently all will be looked at and hopefully sorted within the close season ready for a big 2013/14 season in league two next year.

Remember all season ticket early bird deadline is for 27th so get your applications in so you dont miss out on what will be a fantastic season next year.
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm not putting the club shop down at all, I just think the online store needs revamping.
Old 16-04-2013, 17:01   #6

Thats fine and dont worry all feed back is looked at. I myself know we are needing an update on the online store this will be looked at over the close season as well as looking at the club store itself. Any way of improving will always be looked at to see if they can be implemented
Old 16-04-2013, 17:33   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyticketing View Post
Thats fine and dont worry all feed back is looked at. I myself know we are needing an update on the online store this will be looked at over the close season as well as looking at the club store itself. Any way of improving will always be looked at to see if they can be implemented
Question for you, buds ... How do I order stuff for delivery to Canada? I can get ManU (and all the other EPL teams), Barcelona, Real Madrid items etc. etc. at a local store in town ... but the real football teams, nada.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 18:23   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Question for you, buds ... How do I order stuff for delivery to Canada? I can get ManU (and all the other EPL teams), Barcelona, Real Madrid items etc. etc. at a local store in town ... but the real football teams, nada.
Send him a P.M Eric he dont come on often, Can't see it being a prob if yer paying fer shipping?
Old 17-04-2013, 07:25   #9

Stock from Accrington Stanley Football Club is fully sold by the club and no other providers as you will find with all clubs at this level. Try our online store wearestanley.co.uk

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..