Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Stanley Trust
  • 5 Post By maccawozzagod
  • 1 Post By maccawozzagod
  • 3 Post By Lord Stiffupperlip

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 14:42   #1
Junior Member+

Community Trust Impact Report 2017

Accrington Stanley Community Trust is delighted to announce the official release of our Impact Report for 2017.

The Impact Report is a showcase of how we inspired, supported and delivered change in the communities in Hyndburn throughout the 2017 calendar year.

Through statistics, case studies and input from key staff, the report brings to life the stories of some of the 15,000 people we engaged with last year and how Accrington Stanley Community Trust is creating opportunities, new life chances and inspiration for those who need it most in our area.

Highlights within the report include:

Over 15,000 individuals engaged with us in 2017
Over £400k was invested into communities
30 projects being delivered.
Over 6000 primary school children taking part in our activities.
633 females took part in football coaching
1084 primary school children took part in healthy eating workshops
First team players took part in 274 visits in the community
The report also focuses on ASCT’s new Sports Hub facility plans and the huge amounts of groundwork carried out to date to get planning approval.

Accrington Stanley Community Trust is the official award winning charity of Accrington Stanley FC. Our mission is to support the local community regardless of age, gender, race, religion or skill level and promote a healthier lifestyle through sport and education by encouraging individuals to take part in fun based activities, which develop confidence, co-operation and education.

You can read the full contents of the Impact Report 2017 by clicking here; http://www.stanleytrust.co.uk/wp-con...eport-2017.pdf

To find out even more about Accrington Stanley Community Trust, please visit Accrington Stanley Community Trust | Tel: 01254 304071
Stanley Trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-03-2018, 15:23   #2
God Member

Re: Community Trust Impact Report 2017

FANtastic stuff Martin.

I've always followed the growth of ASCT, from its humble beginnings, as it's something I hold close to my heart - Stanley and Accrington. 99% of the borough knew nowt about us when I grew up, we could have been a comic strip club for all Joe Public knew. But now? Now they all know Who Are They and the work ASCT cements and builds on what the FC does.

We're not there yet with crowds but I know full well that if the club and the community team can both keep up the good work the crowds will come
Old 02-03-2018, 15:26   #3
God Member

Well done to all at ASCT. Keep up your excellent work.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 17:19   #4
God Member

All those who say we need to get into ... we need to do ... all need to read the 30 pages of this report to see just what is done on behalf of the club.

One of the facts that I liked was 277 (iirc) player visits were carried out - an average of one a day ��
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 02-03-2018, 22:19   #5

A thoroughly professional & impressive report that would put many a Premier League club to shame.
The dedicated volunteers running ASCT deserve the praise of not only every true Stanley fan, but every single person in the Hyndburn.
Engaging with the community in such a positive way will pay dividends in the future.
Makes you even prouder to proclaim - 'I support Accrington Stanley!'
AccyMad, cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:15   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
A thoroughly professional & impressive report that would put many a Premier League club to shame.
The dedicated volunteers running ASCT deserve the praise of not only every true Stanley fan, but every single person in the Hyndburn.
Engaging with the community in such a positive way will pay dividends in the future.
Makes you even prouder to proclaim - 'I support Accrington Stanley!'
It certainly does Lord S but try telling that to the tree huggers who think they're the devil incarnate for trying to provide an amazing facility for the community
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:30   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
It certainly does Lord S but try telling that to the tree huggers who think they're the devil incarnate for trying to provide an amazing facility for the community
Idiots like that are best ignored in my view.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..