Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2009, 10:59   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Court case for Accrington Stanley

Do I wish I could be there tonight - work forbids unfortunately, but I will be there in spirit. Good luck to you all.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2009, 11:01   #62

thankyou and im sure there will more than enough spare candles for you
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:09   #63
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriate View Post
hello everyone Ilyas here.

a very quick post as i am borrowing someone's computer, but wanted to post directly given the focus on this website. has accy web ever been so busy !!

Anyway, as we all will agree, The important thing is to focus on the club, not the individuals. we are safe today, and god willing, will put hmrc to bed as well.

I am going to be up in Accy tonight - hoping to drive up this afternoon. i will come up to the club and the vigil, and will be available for any questions. I was at the court hearing, as you all know, and will, as usual, be 100% transparent with the facts, and will answer any and all questions.

i love this club, as i love our town, with all my heart. Nothing else really matters does it ?

see you tonight if you are around. hopefully after 7pm. please someone save a candle for me !
glad ya can be up tonight illyas, whist i agree the thing is too focus on the club, the individuals who have lied n decieved the accrington supporting public are primarily too blame fer this debacle n to me must be focused on also or history may well be repeated, with respect cashy.
Old 28-10-2009, 11:11   #64
Resting In Peace

At the Fan's Forum O'Neill told me that all the monies raised for the SOS campaign were to be put into a separate bank account. Why then has only £96,000 been paid when the SOS campaign has raised £116,000. Is there a separate bank account or not. If not then it can be proved that O'Neill is a LIAR as the Fan's Forum was recorded and his statement that there is a separate bank account will be on that recording. Personally I think that all monies have just gone into the day to day running of the Club and all that is left is the £96,000. If there is a separate bank account then show us the bank statement to prove this. O'Neill has said all along that Stanley would not fold, he probably knew that Ilyas would step in at the last minute and save Stanley. He tried to raise the money but didn't. More lies in the Telegraph today, it states that property has been mortgaged by the Directors to raise money, but the ba****** have done nothing and put nothing into the Club. All Directors should resign and interested business men with a bit of clout should take over, if any can be found.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:14   #65
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Do I wish I could be there tonight - work forbids unfortunately, but I will be there in spirit. Good luck to you all.
Maybe the Directors and the CEO will turn up in your place OO ??

AND A SINCERE THANKS FROM ME TOO MR.KHAN !!
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:17   #66
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Maybe the Directors and the CEO will turn up in your place OO ??

AND A SINCERE THANKS FROM ME TOO MR.KHAN !!
I, for one, would love to see their faces if they did show up, but somehow I doubt it. However, if they do, maybe Kipax or Sky sports news will have the pictures I want to see.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:17   #67
God Member

Quote:
a very quick post as i am borrowing someone's computer,
No harm in admitting you need some help Illyas, will sort out a whip round for your own laptop
Old 28-10-2009, 11:17   #68
God Member

Thank you for posting Ilyas, and thank both yourself and Mr Marsden for stepping up to the plate.

See you this evening

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:19   #69
Full Member+

Dear Mr. Khan, I've never met you, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. To receive so many knock baks and still step in at the last minute... words fail me.
teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:22   #70
God Member

Quote:

a very quick post as i am borrowing someone's computer, but wanted to post directly given the focus on this website. has accy web ever been so busy !!

Anyway, as we all will agree, The important thing is to focus on the club, not the individuals. we are safe today, and god willing, will put hmrc to bed as well.

I am going to be up in Accy tonight - hoping to drive up this afternoon. i will come up to the club and the vigil, and will be available for any questions. I was at the court hearing, as you all know, and will, as usual, be 100% transparent with the facts, and will answer any and all questions.

i love this club, as i love our town, with all my heart. Nothing else really matters does it ?

see you tonight if you are around. hopefully after 7pm. please someone save a candle for me !

this made me smile, the only one to tell any truth

thankyou Mr Khan
Old 28-10-2009, 11:26   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach View Post
Dear Mr. Khan, I've never met you, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. To receive so many knock baks and still step in at the last minute... words fail me.
I've been trying to find the right words, but Teach you said them first!

Trying my best to get to the meeting tonight, but its not looking good

Hopefully we might get some answers, without the lies.
Footiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 11:35   #72
God Member

Quote:

Cant thank u enough Illyas, will be there to thank u personally, after all that has happened u saved the day, the club & my poor belly lol, consider a candle duely reserved

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:00   #73

Illyas,what can I say! I knew you would be the man to save us, hope everyone else can see that now! Hope now we can get O'Neil and his crew out so we can get the ASSF in and have a club run how it should be with truth and dignity! Once again Illyas thankyou,thankyou I will bring lots of candles hope the wind is considerate unlike last night.
accybabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:23   #74
Senior Member+

Posted via Mobile Device
Many thanks Ilyas... See you tonight..

Just wonder if Rob Heys would come too ?
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:29   #75
Senior Member+

Its seems to me that the directors have absolutely no alternative but to accept the urgent intervention of Ilyas and ASSF. This should have happened ages ago as I have said including to the club and on these boards more than once.

I cannot see what other legal choice there is.

The interests of the company are paramount and the directors always have to act in its best interests and appropriately consider and take up all available sources of funding. Issues of control could never be allowed to get in the way of a share issue if that's what was needed. Who is not to say it was not? Who could deny that many more people would have subscribed to a £250,000 public share issue whose success was fully underwritten by ASSF had they known they were getting an equivalent full voting stake in ASFC for their money?

A week is not a lot of time.

If I was at the top I would be praying that Ilyas and ASSF can retrieve the situation.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!

Last edited by Haggis316; 28-10-2009 at 12:32.
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..