Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2014, 06:08   #46
Full Member+

Re: Home game v Morecambe

you'll be back, jack
Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-11-2014, 07:43   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Ellison wasn't playing today - injured apparently, Morecambe fans are hoping he'll be back for Friday
Ineffective, Clueless, and Anonymous ....and totally hidden in the collective pockets of our defence !.

Time he joined the rest of the O A P 's in the Stand at the Globe Arena one thinks !

You're right AM, Ellison wasn't playing today !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:38   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swansea Jack View Post
Wow. We were stood in the Sophia Khan stand and it was a great atmosphere - pity goals were down the other end. I met one guy who posts on here (didn't catch his name) and he and the staff in the club shop were very helpful. My boy got a Stanley away shirt (white is the best colour for a footie shirt). After the keeper went off it was a bit nervy 35 mins but Stanley tried to play football - unlike Morecambe who's liked hoofball to Ellison. We thoroughly enjoyed, will look out for your results and will definitely be back if the Swans are in the north-west and you are playing at home on the Friday night again.
Glad you enjoyed the experience!!
Welcome to the STANLEY fraternity.
ON STANLEY ON ALONG WITH OUR global FANS TOO!!:g olly:
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:13   #49
Senior Member+

I brought 3 pals from Blackpool and we thoroughly enjoyed the match. I too was on edge when the goalie was replaced. I thought he was not a proper goalie.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:29   #50
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swansea Jack View Post
We thoroughly enjoyed, will look out for your results and will definitely be back
Nurse! Nurse! Quick now, looks like another case of Stanleyitus, the good news is it's incurable! You'll be happily suffering for the rest of your natural (just like the rest of us) & it's highly contagious, so no doubt you'll be infecting others around you in the near future.

Welcome to the World of Stanley.
AccyMad, sparkie, sherry and 1 others like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..