Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree143Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2015, 18:32   #106
Senior Member+

Re: James Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
We are both Stanley Fans @ will never agree on some things,So what?
We all know the things you will never agree on. What we don't know is why you have to have the same disagreement on pretty well every thread that appears on the forum, regardless of the original subject
sparkie and SamF like this.
Old 15-02-2015, 18:36   #107
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
We all know the things you will never agree on. What we don't know is why you have to have the same disagreement on pretty well every thread that appears on the forum, regardless of the original subject
Why do yeh have to know? are yeh someone special? or just another fan like me n Dav. More relevant i think is do yeh not wonder why our fan director is advocating a punch up?

Last edited by cashman; 15-02-2015 at 18:39.
Old 15-02-2015, 19:02   #108
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Still not quite sure who the 'old has been that's nowt left in his locker is ' ??.....would you have the Forum restricted to a certain age group ?.....or to those with something left in their
locker ? ...( Does this mean Physically, Emotionally, or Intellectually ?).
Can I suggest that injecting this element of ageism into a posting is just as unattractive as the protracted Coleman v Beattie argument which must be boring the pants off most of our contributors whilst allowing some to engage in an unending flow of jibes and near-insults !.

Still not quite sure who 'the old has-been' can be ....??.

You're quite right , Yonmon, about the accusation of ageism and I hold my hand up to that. However, as an old has been myself I felt a reposte was needed to the claim of the 'same old drivel on every single thread' by macca. I'm pretty sure that the majority of people don't intentionally go out to post 'drivel' but come on, if you've got a point of view you air it.
Old 15-02-2015, 19:59   #109
God Member

Smile Re: James Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Oh it must be, our Fan/Director thinks so. Just shows how much knobs know, Dav @ I are very unlikely to ever come to blows, Though i can't really speak fer Dav, We are both Stanley Fans @ will never agree on some things,So what? Very good of choirboy, to speak for the rest of us I get quite a few messages saying i am correct, and i have no doubt Dav gets as many saying he is, Suppose though if yeh toot a whistle, it does summat to yer brain cells?
Cashy, this is the bit that I like....

James is a Stanley player and he is as important to the needs of the club as any other member of the squad.
OK, at the moment he is not first choice but we all know how quickly the fortunes of players can change. A couple of injuries or a suspension could so easily thrust him into the forefront of team selection. So we need him fully fit and 100% positive in the cause for the team and the club.
Coley sometimes plays matches behind closed doors in order to keep the fringe players in the squad up to scratch and to keep his eye on their form.
So, could I suggest that we 'stay on Topic' in each thread and that some of you guys stop wittering on at each other on the forum and get behind all of our players and the management.

Never have and never will condone violence. Sorry if it came across that I did.

Sometimes when you give a like it is not all of the post. I shall be more careful in future

When all said and done, this is a James Gray thread

cashman likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
Old 15-02-2015, 20:12   #110
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Dont worry sunshine apology accepted, We all drop bollocks sometimes, I do frequently.
Old 15-02-2015, 20:19   #111
God Member

No worries Cashy, cheers

Old 15-02-2015, 21:10   #112
Resting in Peace

Good grief! Why is everyone being so precious these days? Just give and take and get on with it. It's not a forum for young ladies of fine upbringing.
cashman and Reamer like this.
Old 16-02-2015, 08:29   #113
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
(((Behind the bikesheds))) come/come choirboy advocating violence is no soloution
Totally misunderstood !!
I would certainly never advocate 'Violence' in any form or in any situation. Mr reference was a humourous remark simply used to illustrate 'Childish' behaviour.
I will not make any observations on this stupid situation again and will only make 100% comments in support of our club, management and players.
Get serious please!
ON STANLEY ON
Old 16-02-2015, 09:24   #114
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Totally misunderstood !!
I would certainly never advocate 'Violence' in any form or in any situation. Mr reference was a humourous remark simply used to illustrate 'Childish' behaviour.
I will not make any observations on this stupid situation again and will only make 100% comments in support of our club, management and players.
Get serious please!
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy I never thought for a second there was any malice intended by you, perhaps if I myself had thought for second I would not have posted, just goes to show how our remark can be misconstrued and certainly not as we intended,
Old 16-02-2015, 11:05   #115
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Good grief! Why is everyone being so precious these days? Just give and take and get on with it. It's not a forum for young ladies of fine upbringing.
I wondered that fer quite awhile now.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:11   #116
God Member

Cobblers...

Gray joins Northampton ? Accrington Stanley FC

Old 06-03-2015, 12:05   #117
Senior Member+

Extremely disappointed to see James go, but I wish him the very best of luck. I think he has been badly treated here.
Greeny likes this.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:35   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
Extremely disappointed to see James go, but I wish him the very best of luck. I think he has been badly treated here.
Totally agree, the genius has gone on record to say he's a good lad, works hard and he has no problem with him but he can't even get in our 18 man squad, yet a club above us in the league, going for the play-offs want to take him.

Really disappointing
Old 06-03-2015, 12:47   #119
Senior Member+

Obviously out of favour, not even made the subs bench since the Northapton thrashing so no surprised to see him go, wishing tippy all the best at his new club
Old 06-03-2015, 13:02   #120
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMoody View Post
Totally agree, the genius has gone on record to say he's a good lad, works hard and he has no problem with him but he can't even get in our 18 man squad, yet a club above us in the league, going for the play-offs want to take him.

Really disappointing
More disgusting to me, the way the lads been treated by the messiah.although sod all shocks me wi Coleman.
smudgie likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..