Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2004, 15:57   #1

Mike Flynn

Good luck to Flynny and Accy. You've got a gem of a player there who gives everything every game. Hope it repays in part the signing of Brett all those years ago. Hope to see you get promoted this season.
Hannibal_de_Seaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2004, 17:25   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Mike Flynn

What a nice gesture, thanks mate. :engsmil:

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 19:17   #3
Senior Member+

Yeh nice one mate....
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 19:20   #4

Is he a scouser ??

Moan moan moan hehheehhe
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 19:28   #5
Senior Member+

Born in Oldham........
Old 24-09-2004, 20:07   #6
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

So he's a MANC - moan moan moan !!!

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 10:28   #7
I am Banned

Fantastic signing. Flynny has made 8 appearences this season, seven of which have been starts. Full article (bigger and more detailed article than on official site) on www.accystan.co.uk along with the cc cup draw
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 11:48   #8

Oldham is not part of Manchester, it is in Lancahire. To suggest such a thing is an affront to the people of ALL Lancashire.
LeeVarender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 12:10   #9

Wink Re: Mike Flynn

Looks a great signing. Oldham is indeed real Lancashire and is greater than Manchester not Greater Manchester!
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 20:20   #10
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeVarender
Oldham is not part of Manchester, it is in Lancahire. To suggest such a thing is an affront to the people of ALL Lancashire.
Please accept my humble apologies.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 20:27   #11
Senior Member+

I thought Flynn had an average game won a good few headers and had a steady performance......

Smith was outsanding at the back......yet again
Old 25-09-2004, 21:05   #12
I am Banned

yeah smithy as good did something good come out of loaning him to BARROW!
Stanley4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 23:16   #13
Full Member+

I thought the defence looked quite solid today against some very tricky strikers. The problem was in front of them where Gravesend were winning far too many free balls in central midfield - rather than Cooky or Brannan - and so had the opportunity to run at the defence. Very different for hte last 30 minutes when it was a gung-ho approach, but we can't play like that for 90 minutes.
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2004, 11:39   #14
Senior Member+

Thats what I like, winding people up, well let me stick my twopenneth in, Oldham and Wigan where I live indeed used to be lancashire, but now have nothing at all to do with the county, They are indeed GREATER MANCHESTER, however, the oldies do get upset when you mention this fact, but there again, its only like saying places like Southport are on Merseyside (they hate that) and Barnoldswick is in Lancashire when they consider themselves to be White Rose. Blame the Government boundary commission for the reshuffle Sri M8 Oldham is Manchester

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..