Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 19:52   #76

Re: 'red letter ?'.. Mark 2 !

will we have a club on sat day so we can demo at in front of tv
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-11-2009, 19:54   #77

in just lost for words UKC
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:56   #78
God Member

I am trying to keep calm though my blood is boiling big time. Just hoping it all comes good in the end and that this is not the start of something worse.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:02   #79

I don't think D'On took the job because of the ego rush from being the chairman, the way he's acted doesn't suggest it. At the fans forum he was quick to stop any praise going his way and shook his head when the ultra's were singing his name at the Burnley game. I've got the feeling he's been acting under duress.

Just got to say Mr.Khan thankyou for everything you're doing. Thank you.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:23   #80

A club statement would be most appreciated and appropiate but were not that naive are we ? it looks like its plan x time and mr khan and mr marsden seem to be thwarting the efforts of the @@@@@ previous efforts to kill asfc. But they have another plan up there dirty sleeves and unless the gift of payments become ridiculous sums I fear for asfc. They have taken the **** out of everyone messrs khan and marsden aswell, all the hard working donaters and lancashire folk in general and the media. LIES LIES LIES. How much do they want for the name? because if we get through this the next sos should be to buy the club off them.
Jesus_was_A_red_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:27   #81

all this dose not surpise me the plot thickens very worrying can and should the football leauge investagate this stinks of fraud and corroption mr o neil etc bringing our beloved game into disrepute
hasyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:27   #82
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the fishys been updated today, but no comment about this, wonder is the organ grinder pulling the strings in the background?
Old 02-11-2009, 20:28   #83
Senior Member+

****e ****e ****e

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:32   #84
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
****e ****e ****e
Couldn't have put it better myself!

Thanks again to Ilyas for his continued sterling efforts.
Old 02-11-2009, 20:38   #85

Absolute ****ing joke.
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:55   #86
Senior Member+

My 2p worth....

I am sick to the stomach, spent an hour on the phone to Roy Humphreys, half hour to Loweiy & also spoke to ken & John Timmins.

We all have thoeries & sound bites but to a man, we are all bewildered....

David.... Tell us the truth NOW!

The rest of the directors.... Have some balls & make him see sense

Illyas & Peter.... please can you just NOT give up the fight for honesty & justice at the Crown Ground. You really are our ONLY long term hope.

Rob.... Please keep the fans in the loop

I am as committed an ASFC as anyone but seriously seriously seriously, comtempleting boycotting till something changes. You can only be bent over & ******* so much, by the club you love without making a stand.

My stand may be the biggest wrench of all.... but seriously think it will be the ONLY way to get through to them

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 02-11-2009, 21:06   #87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
My 2p worth....

I am sick to the stomach, spent an hour on the phone to Roy Humphreys, half hour to Loweiy & also spoke to ken & John Timmins.

We all have thoeries & sound bites but to a man, we are all bewildered....

David.... Tell us the truth NOW!

The rest of the directors.... Have some balls & make him see sense

Illyas & Peter.... please can you just NOT give up the fight for honesty & justice at the Crown Ground. You really are our ONLY long term hope.

Rob.... Please keep the fans in the loop

I am as committed an ASFC as anyone but seriously seriously seriously, comtempleting boycotting till something changes. You can only be bent over & ******* so much, by the club you love without making a stand.

My stand may be the biggest wrench of all.... but seriously think it will be the ONLY way to get through to them
Willie whilst I sympathise with you I think boycotting the club will not work and only put the club in more sh*te. The club needs every penny to at least start afresh after the shambles has cleared from this disaster.

I do echo your sentiments for Rob to keep the fans, Ilyas and Peter in the loop and help them find a successful solution to this sorry saga.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:17   #88
God Member

Away from the off the field activities, if we see through the next few days

It may be worth remembering that the Players & Management need our support on the field, The next three home games can go a long way to shaping our season and potentially future destiny with an:

FA Cup 1st Round Game against Salisbury City where we are the giants, a cup run brings it's own gains

Johnstone's Paint QTR. Final against Bury that if we were to win puts us one game away from a two legged final with a Wembley appearance for the Winners

Daggers at home in the league that could push us back into the Top Half

The team needs our support

What you do prior to the games, at half-time & full-time is down to you

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:22   #89

Here here that statement

Im not even goin to start to comment about those pricks that call themselves board members, if the club dies, they might aswell start thinkin about moving far away

AccyAggro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 21:22   #90
Senior Member+

Google Page Ranking would you really want this current regime to profit from any cup run?

BBC interviews, posh meals out at Old Trafford " Hi I am David , the owner!"

Bah humbug!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..