Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2009, 15:31   #1
God Member

club forum Q&A

On behalf of the OSC I have sent an email to Rob Heys regarding the feasibility of the club holding another open public forum on friday November 6th. This has provisionally been agreed to and pencilled in - it will become official when the club publish the date on their website.

By the time of this session the tax bill will have been resolved and we should all be in a position to be a little more relaxed about the future. The club should also be able to clarify their own position a little better and hopefully give us some good news regards the future and our finances.

this will be followed by a Fan Group public forum (see thread) on the monday when the various fan groups can all sit down and discuss what was heard and how we can move forwards together - ie Supporters Trust

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 19-10-2009 at 15:38.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2009, 17:10   #2
Member.

Re: club forum Q&A

Rob, in view of the time between now and the meeting is it possible for someone to arrange or set up for both meetings to be recorded so that those of us that wants to hear a blow by blow account of the proceedings can.

I’m sure there are as many people if not more that can’t attend through no fault of there own who would welcome the opportunity to hear matters raised and responses first hand.

Not wanting to push things to for; but, Mr. O’Neil is a very nice man whom I believe happens to own a video production company and would have access to some very capable recording systems. Perhaps an approach from the OSC and a small donation would allow for a degree of cooperation that would allow many more supporters to be kept informed with a never before level of clarity….

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 17:31   #3

i would love 2 know what time these forums take place,i have some ideas that would help the club,it would be great 2 see all the board take on some of all your ideas aswell.

if some1 could tell me when all this will happen i would be so grateful,i want 2 show every1 how commited 2 the club i want 2 be by travelling all the way from colchester to voice my opinion on all matters that will help the stanley go on2 better things.
tractorboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 18:44   #4
Senior Member+

Oneill has avoided telling the truth in fans forums/press forums of the past.
what is going to be different?
i cant help but anticipate lots of positive well meaning spin with no substance of financial facts and figures.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 22:38   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
is it possible for someone to arrange or set up for both meetings to be recorded so that those of us that wants to hear a blow by blow account of the proceedings can.

I'll ask ...
Old 19-10-2009, 23:10   #6
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
I'll ask ...
Ta....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 15:27   #7
God Member

Is this still on or not?

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 15:29   #8
Senior Member+

If it is on dont expect rob heys to tell the truth
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 15:36   #9
God Member

i really couldn't see the club having the brass neck to hold this in light of everything that has gone on. The Supporters Club one on the monday WILL go ahead though.
Old 03-11-2009, 15:45   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
i really couldn't see the club having the brass neck to hold this in light of everything that has gone on. The Supporters Club one on the monday WILL go ahead though.
I reckon that we'll have answers enough before then Rob...and Honest ones from those who really matter !!... thus negating the need for an open Forum ??....

Watch this space...
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..