Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   club forum Q&A (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/club-forum-q-and-a-49998.html)

maccawozzagod 19-10-2009 15:31

club forum Q&A

On behalf of the OSC I have sent an email to Rob Heys regarding the feasibility of the club holding another open public forum on friday November 6th. This has provisionally been agreed to and pencilled in - it will become official when the club publish the date on their website.

By the time of this session the tax bill will have been resolved and we should all be in a position to be a little more relaxed about the future. The club should also be able to clarify their own position a little better and hopefully give us some good news regards the future and our finances.

this will be followed by a Fan Group public forum (see thread) on the monday when the various fan groups can all sit down and discuss what was heard and how we can move forwards together - ie Supporters Trust

Doug 19-10-2009 17:10

Re: club forum Q&A

Rob, in view of the time between now and the meeting is it possible for someone to arrange or set up for both meetings to be recorded so that those of us that wants to hear a blow by blow account of the proceedings can.

I’m sure there are as many people if not more that can’t attend through no fault of there own who would welcome the opportunity to hear matters raised and responses first hand.

Not wanting to push things to for; but, Mr. O’Neil is a very nice man whom I believe happens to own a video production company and would have access to some very capable recording systems. Perhaps an approach from the OSC and a small donation would allow for a degree of cooperation that would allow many more supporters to be kept informed with a never before level of clarity….:)

tractorboy81 19-10-2009 17:31

i would love 2 know what time these forums take place,i have some ideas that would help the club,it would be great 2 see all the board take on some of all your ideas aswell.

if some1 could tell me when all this will happen i would be so grateful,i want 2 show every1 how commited 2 the club i want 2 be by travelling all the way from colchester to voice my opinion on all matters that will help the stanley go on2 better things.:)

DAV007 19-10-2009 18:44

Oneill has avoided telling the truth in fans forums/press forums of the past.
what is going to be different?
i cant help but anticipate lots of positive well meaning spin with no substance of financial facts and figures.

maccawozzagod 19-10-2009 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 754969)
is it possible for someone to arrange or set up for both meetings to be recorded so that those of us that wants to hear a blow by blow account of the proceedings can.

:)

I'll ask ...

Doug 19-10-2009 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 755082)
I'll ask ...

Ta....:)

K.S.H 03-11-2009 15:27

Is this still on or not?

DAV007 03-11-2009 15:29

If it is on dont expect rob heys to tell the truth

maccawozzagod 03-11-2009 15:36

i really couldn't see the club having the brass neck to hold this in light of everything that has gone on. The Supporters Club one on the monday WILL go ahead though.

yonmon 03-11-2009 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 760026)
i really couldn't see the club having the brass neck to hold this in light of everything that has gone on. The Supporters Club one on the monday WILL go ahead though.

I reckon that we'll have answers enough before then Rob...and Honest ones from those who really matter !!... thus negating the need for an open Forum ??....

Watch this space...