Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2017, 09:58   #196

Re: Season Tickets

Always found staff themselves to be helpful enough.

Only exception was at the Checkatrade game against Crewe. A middle-aged lady I'd never seen before or since in the shop/ticket office pompously challenged entry on the night when the gate was around 100.
Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2017, 10:30   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
quite true as they,re only following orders. they probably agree with our moans but can,t do anything about it. seems football as an industry in general seem to go out of its way to upset fans, making it harder to purchase tickets etc. then moan about lack of fans. its not just Stanley either. if shops had carried on like football clubs do there,d be tumble weed blowing around all our high streets.
You obviously haven't been down Accrington town centre recently MH, you can't move for tumbleweed!
monkey hanger likes this.
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 11:58   #198
Senior Member+

I note that in the "Terms & Conditions", it states that season ticket holders may be asked to move "to accommodate a large away following". That obviously means that there is no need to be moved to accommodate sponsors and press as happened earlier this season.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 14:21   #199
God Member

I see the club are opening later for the last few days of the early bird offer, 7pm on Wednesday/Thursday & till 6 on Friday - good move to give as many people as possible a last chance to get their forms in before Saturday
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:08   #200
God Member

Anything that helps to boost the sales is a great idea

Really, really hope that there is a 24 hour extension.........

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 09:31   #201

I notice from the 'Terms & Conditions' that loyalty card holders will again benefit from -
'In addition, the loyalty card will enable, from time to time, the purchaser opportunities on discounts on Club merchandise and other offers'.
Judging by this season, for 'time to time' read possibly, rarely, never!
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 13:02   #202
God Member

Over 450 sold, so almost half way there

5 days left of Early Bird ? Accrington Stanley

Old 24-04-2017, 15:50   #203
Senior Member+

Well done to the 450 , may I suggest the club extended the offer until the last game of the season?
There may be some fans who don't get paid until next Friday
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 20:55   #204
Full Member+

On Sunday 420 sold, then first thing Monday it is 450, yet there were 'over 400' sold on the previous Wednesday.

All information from the club claims they are on target to hit 1,000 - but from sales so far this seems near impossible. I can only see 700 tops.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:07   #205
God Member

I'm one who wont be renewing, but its nothing to do with faith in the club or owt like that. Unfortunately I'll be one of those whinging about the cost of walk ons!

1000 was a mightily ambitious target for a club like us, and although I really feel for AH that the target isnt being met (yet), I agree that a bit more thought could have gone into the deadline. End of the month pay day ... last home game ... Rovers relegated by teatime saturday ...

And I dont agree with extensions neither, for anyone who's gone out of their way this last few days to secure it to suddenly find they could have got it saturday anyway would be a tad miffing.

Having said that, thank god all we have to moan about are deadlines, easter eggs and thick based pukka pies.
AccyMad and Chrisr like this.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:27   #206
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
On Sunday 420 sold, then first thing Monday it is 450, yet there were 'over 400' sold on the previous Wednesday.

All information from the club claims they are on target to hit 1,000 - but from sales so far this seems near impossible. I can only see 700 tops.
Sure I have seen it somewhere that we did over 900 last season, so would hope that we achieve this as a minimum...

Old 25-04-2017, 11:41   #207
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Sure I have seen it somewhere that we did over 900 last season, so would hope that we achieve this as a minimum...

I thought we did 650 ish last season joe?
Old 25-04-2017, 13:07   #208
God Member

Update

50% Target REACHED! Target 1,000 ? Accrington Stanley

Old 25-04-2017, 13:11   #209
God Member

Red face Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I thought we did 650 ish last season joe?
Sorry Cashy, my mistake.... From Fishy earlier this year

What is the target number of sales for Season Tickets this year?

Appropriately named Target 1000 #Redvolution the aim is to crack the 1000 Season Ticket sales barrier!

Falling short by just 175 in Season 2016/17, the Club need you ‘the supporter’ more than ever as we progress both on and off the field of play – We need you to be in the Target 1000 #Redvolution club

I make that 825 last season

Old 25-04-2017, 14:36   #210
Senior Member+

Anybody know if anything has been done about advertising kids season tickets in schools?

£23 is an absolute bargain and of course the future of our club, the sooner we can get more kids talking about Stanley as their first team the better for club!
AccyMad and cashman like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..