Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 21:05   #226

Re: Season Tickets

For me the chance to see league football played by the little team from behind a pub will always be priceless.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:39   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Thing is Lord D they are NOT relatively cheap. If I want a season ticket for the nearest club to where I live (Wigan Athletic) I would not be paying more than £199 even after the early bird promotion. No doubt the likes of Blackburn and Bolton's prices will be near abouts the same price. I know they get a lot more support, but this is where I believe ASFC are shooting themselves in the foot. Now far be it for me to go and buy one of these other clubs season tickets because I wouldn't, my team is ASFC through and through. Born and Bred and followed the team pre '63. Came back to the team in the mid 80's when i left the army and returned home. Glad to have a team to support again and all hail Andy Holt and others who have put there money where there mouths are and bought into the Stanley dream. I just wish others would follow suit instead of supporting those teams either side of Accy or worse still, follow the Mancs!
What other clubs charge is totally irrelevant a Stanley supporter isnt going to buy a ticket at Wigan just because its a few quid cheaper is he ?

What they could do though is if youve got at ST at another club in the area and want a second one at Stanley to get your footy fix in the alternative week then offer a discount on the Stanley one based on the price they paid at the other club .
KiTChener likes this.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 21:31   #228
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post
What they could do though is if youve got at ST at another club in the area and want a second one at Stanley to get your footy fix in the alternative week then offer a discount on the Stanley one based on the price they paid at the other club .
Absolutely never!

We are nobody's 2nd team. From a personal point of view I'd ban any other scarf or shirt from entering the ground, except for the away team. I'm not in charge of counting the quids but I'd rather do wi'out the cash than have interlopers diluting the atmosphere. There's a Rover stands near me from time to time and does nowt but yap all through the game
Alvin the chipmunk likes this.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:40   #229
God Member

nowt wrong with fans of other clubs coming to our games. their money is as good as anyone elses. agree about em coming with their teams ****s etc. on. for me it shows no respect for stanley. if i go to stockport with my lad or occasional hartlepool games i don,t put my stanley scarf on at the ground.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:23   #230
Senior Member+

It's a free country, if someone pays the entrance fee I don't care who they support, they have as much right to be there as anyone else
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 15:50   #231
God Member

747 sold, well on the way

Season Ticket Update ? Accrington Stanley

Really sure we will do this

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 18:06   #232
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
747 sold, well on the way

Season Ticket Update ? Accrington Stanley

Really sure we will do this

Really hope yer right Joe, but i wouldn't put money on it.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:24   #233
God Member

Any updates on how many sold seems to have gone a bit quiet.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:55   #234
God Member

Anywhere near a thousand yet?
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:58   #235
God Member

I can't imagine there'd be many people who missed the 'early-bird' offer stumping up before the actual season gets closer.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:48   #236
Senior Member+

Time for the flexi ticket announcement
Chrisr likes this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 14:04   #237
God Member

Good idea, Davo.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 17:33   #238
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Anywhere near a thousand yet?
Latest from website

Since the launch of the season tickets for the upcoming season, we are 77% of the way towards our #Target1000 and work is ongoing behind the scenes as we continue to push towards the aim. I can also confirm we are in discussions to be able to offer season tickets on a pay monthly plan for next season – an update will follow in due course.
baldy and monkey hanger like this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 21:38   #239
Full Member+

77% =770. Why is only now that the club are going to look at paying for season tickets monthly from next season??? This issue along with other options has been discussed on here several times. This is where the club lags behind, Every combination of ticket availability and pricing should be used to encourage people into the ground. We seem to put barriers up. We can do better and should do better. The flexi ticket is often mentioned but for some strange reason is shyed away from. A clearer sign from the club to fans that we actually want you to come is missing.
KiTChener and monkey hanger like this.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 18:27   #240
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Latest from website

Since the launch of the season tickets for the upcoming season, we are 77% of the way towards our #Target1000 and work is ongoing behind the scenes as we continue to push towards the aim. I can also confirm we are in discussions to be able to offer season tickets on a pay monthly plan for next season – an update will follow in due course.
Its been a long time coming, but welcome nevertheless. However, whilst certain people remain at the club, I fear some fans will not come back!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..