Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lancsdave

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2014, 20:50   #1
God Member

Supporters Club Update

Quick update for those not on Facebook or Twitter

Memberships will be available for the coming season through the club's website by the end of this week. The supporters club website is currently undergoing a revamp and isn't available to take memberships just yet.
We also hope to have forms in the club shop for Saturday's game against Plymouth, and you will be able to pay in the club shop if you prefer the good old fashioned method of paying cash
At the last meeting discussions took place to try and give the Supporter's Club more of a social function. Plans are currently being made for a social night in November, and further events including a Comedy night, Golf Day and of course the End Of Season event.
Any ideas you all have, please feel free to share them.

Next meeting is on October 8th 2014 at 7pm. There will be a presentation and a Q&A session about the Accrington Stanley Youth Academy, with Dave Bailey, Head Of Recruitment & International Development, and a member of the coaching staff.
If you are interested in the development of the youth system and potential Accrington Stanley stars please come along, you don't have to be a member of the Supporters Club. The presentation will start around 7.45pm
mab and DAV007 like this.
Old 25-09-2014, 20:04   #2

Re: Supporters Club Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Quick update for those not on Facebook or Twitter

Memberships will be available for the coming season through the club's website by the end of this week. The supporters club website is currently undergoing a revamp and isn't available to take memberships just yet.
We also hope to have forms in the club shop for Saturday's game against Plymouth, and you will be able to pay in the club shop if you prefer the good old fashioned method of paying cash
At the last meeting discussions took place to try and give the Supporter's Club more of a social function. Plans are currently being made for a social night in November, and further events including a Comedy night, Golf Day and of course the End Of Season event.
Any ideas you all have, please feel free to share them.

Next meeting is on October 8th 2014 at 7pm. There will be a presentation and a Q&A session about the Accrington Stanley Youth Academy, with Dave Bailey, Head Of Recruitment & International Development, and a member of the coaching staff.
If you are interested in the development of the youth system and potential Accrington Stanley stars please come along, you don't have to be a member of the Supporters Club. The presentation will start around 7.45pm
Wasn't easy to find on the website and wouldn't have found it if I hadn't looked at the twitter feed link as I'm not on twitter however I've now signed up for another years membership as pen, paper and bevvy don't mix on a Saturday.

Accrington Stanley Supporters Club Membership 2014-2015 - Accrington Stanley FCAccrington Stanley FC
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 20:43   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
Wasn't easy to find on the website and wouldn't have found it if I hadn't looked at the twitter feed link as I'm not on twitter however I've now signed up for another years membership as pen, paper and bevvy don't mix on a Saturday.

Accrington Stanley Supporters Club Membership 2014-2015 - Accrington Stanley FCAccrington Stanley FC
Unfortunatley I can add products and categories but I can't change the title bar to show the new category

Made the decision today to make a section for the supporters club on the official website and mothball the supporters club website until we can make more use of it.When our web developer makes the changes things should be easier to find, and all in one place
Old 25-09-2014, 22:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Unfortunatley I can add products and categories but I can't change the title bar to show the new category

Made the decision today to make a section for the supporters club on the official website and mothball the supporters club website until we can make more use of it.When our web developer makes the changes things should be easier to find, and all in one place
It's fine where it is once you know it's there but a little piece on the front page to tell us it was there would be good especially for those without facebook and twitter.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..