Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2005, 08:46   #16

Re: Tonight's game

Can't this Altrincham lot just accept defeat with a bit of dignity, instead of making complete fools of themselves?

Go away kids, and come back when you've got something worth saying!
Robaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2005, 09:00   #17
Junior Member+

Kids? your the ones throwing paper about, we can take defeat with dignity, but we were robbed, pure and simple.
Alty all over britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 09:09   #18
God Member

haha the drivel posted on here.. the whinging and crying on confguide and the excuse on your own board that the ref got worried that the full time team might not beat the part time so he gave decisions our way. Then telling us we need a wash and then having a go at me wearing glasses..

You call that dignity?
Old 17-08-2005, 09:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alty all over britain
Kids? your the ones throwing paper about, we can take defeat with dignity, but we were robbed, pure and simple.
GROW UP!!!!!!!

Stanleybabe
Old 17-08-2005, 11:47   #20
God Member

errrrr last season, halifax match away, throwing paper, loved by halifax fans, said they loved it!! personal insults is taking it too far alty fans. I understand you wanna defend your team but throwing personal insults at individuals of our club isn't helping your case! Is there anything you've forgotten to pick out?? maybe our blue shirts made your players feel a bit down on the night??? our paper throwing upset your players? Kipax's glasses were scaring the referee?? drivel!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 11:48   #21
Junior Member+

You're full of **** Kipax.

You had 200 in a crowd of 1264. Our average home crowd last season was below 700 and on Tuesdays it was around the 550 mark, so to us last night was a fantastic turnout. To you it might not be, but that's not our concern.

As for your claim that we predicted 3000? Keep taking the medication mate.

The result? Over the course of a season things like that go for you and against you and you generally accept that it happens in equal measure. Last night it went against us, but maybe next time it'll go our way.

We are still learning a lot with every game, but I saw nothing last night to suggest we are out of our depth. At Stevenage, on the other hand, we looked well out of our depth. Maybe those of you predicting promotion are being more than a touch optimistic.

As for the Craney banner - you can keep him. I saw nothing from him that bothered me unduly last night.

No sour grapes here - as an Alty fan I can hold my head high today.
Alty365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 11:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Alty fans should be ahasmed of themselves... every season in every division they play in.. crowds and history is more important than points.. thats your average alty fan...

First home game back in the conference and they get less than 1000 alty fans.. embarresing or what... our first game in the conference was also on a tuesday night.. we played LeighRMI who brought about 30 fans.. the attendence that night was over 2000
Kipax, why on earth did you bother following Alty around for the play-offs? If points didn't matter we wouldn't have been playing your bunch of talentless donkeys last night.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 11:57   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
we wouldn't have been playing your bunch of talentless donkeys last night.
0-1 In your own back yard
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 11:58   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alty365
You're full of **** Kipax.
Your all grown up and mature I see

Quote:
You had 200 in a crowd of 1264. Our average home crowd last season was below 700 and on Tuesdays it was around the 550 mark, so to us last night was a fantastic turnout. To you it might not be, but that's not our concern.
Its an ambarresment to fans who spend half there life telling everyone what fantastic support they have.. thats my point

Quote:
As for your claim that we predicted 3000? Keep taking the medication mate.
Do try and keep up son. I never made any such claim. it was someone else.

Quote:
No sour grapes here - as an Alty fan I can hold my head high today.
see your first line... you should print that out and show your grandchildren and tell them how you held your head high using childish words that you had to replace with asterix on a mesageboard.

come back when your a little more mature and you can actually follow whats being said
Old 17-08-2005, 11:59   #25
God Member

Quote:
your bunch of talentless donkeys last night.
our bunch of talentless donkeys beat your bunch of taletness donkeys so boo hoo to you too
Old 17-08-2005, 12:06   #26
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiffy16
0-1 In your own back yard
Tell us something we don't know.

The pressure is totally off us. We're expected to go down, so anything more is a bonus. On reflection, I actually thought last night was a very enjoyable game of football and I think we are playing some good stuff.

At the end of the day there are 40 games left. I'm certainly not going to start panicking about a couple of early setbacks. What I will say is, based on the two games I've seen up to now, Stevenage are streets ahead of you and you'll do well to finish top five. If you do then fair play to you.

Come on Alty!!!!
Old 17-08-2005, 12:10   #27
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Your all grown up and mature I see

Its an ambarresment to fans who spend half there life telling everyone what fantastic support they have.. thats my point

Your spelling and punctuation are the biggest embarrassment!

At least I have an education, sweetheart.

Last edited by Alty365; 17-08-2005 at 12:13.
Old 17-08-2005, 12:12   #28
God Member

Quote:
whoah kipax you have an admirer!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 12:20   #29

Quote:
Your spelling and punctuation are the biggest embarrassment!

Ok, so Kipax's spelling and punctuation ain't so good, but then we don't pay a tenner each week to watch Kipax write! You have to pay a tenner each week to watch that herd of donkeys kick a ball around!

Why are these pub-team supporters so reluctant to talk about the match? Is it cos they're rubbish and got beat?

...and as for getting robbed of the result, how about you shuv the controversial goal up yer arses, and we'll take the two supposedly offside goals instead? Either way, we have the three points, and you're another step on the way to the Unibond.

Last edited by Robaldo; 17-08-2005 at 12:22.
Robaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 12:22   #30
God Member

Alltogether now sing....

Ohhh I can't read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..