Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2014, 15:36   #706
God Member

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post

"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
Does that mean I'm going to get my virginity back And where do I pick it up?

By the way, as we seem to have your attention, unwanted tho' it may be, I would be interested in your take on creation and the age of the universe. It's something I'm interested in at present.
Accrington Web
Old 20-03-2014, 15:37   #707
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Christian Science

Quote:
Well I do agree with you Less but we do worship a loving God who is willing to save all who will let him but man is a sinful creature and I guess God doesn't want a heaven just like the earth so those who would seek it will be required to change.

"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

Pass me the bucket, I think my beer is going to be wasted thank's to this fool.
Old 20-03-2014, 15:40   #708

Christian Science

Quote:
Did you hear about the man looking on at an open air meeting? He shouted out that he didn't want religion ramming down his throat, to which the speaker replied, "well shut your gob then!" :-)

How nearly funny, for you that must be a rib tickler every Sunday.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:20   #709
God Member

Hi Kevin ... seems like a buddy of yours has bought the farm. A Baptist bites the dust: Fred Phelps Sr. has gone to meet his maker ... may Fred rot in hell.

Anyway ... when you have time I would like to hear your take on the recent results from background imaging of cosmic extra-galactic polarization.
Turtle likes this.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:28   #710

Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
when you have time I would like to hear your take on the recent results from background imaging of cosmic extra-galactic polarization.

Doh! I wanted to answer that question, far easier than trying to explain Gods silly little whims.

A forgiving God? Not according to 66, well, anyone notice that's two thirds of 666?

So he can't be all bad. Just one turd away .

Just noticed , he's the upside down spawn of the Devil, really must pay more attention to whom the drivel comes from.

Last edited by Less; 20-03-2014 at 16:35.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:32   #711

Quote:
Does that mean I'm going to get my virginity back And where do I pick it up?

By the way, as we seem to have your attention, unwanted tho' it may be, I would be interested in your take on creation and the age of the universe. It's something I'm interested in at present.
Marriage at the Resurrection

That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. Finally, the woman died. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’b ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Old 20-03-2014, 16:35   #712
JCB

Quote:
I really did think I had answered your question but if you want a fuller answer you had better come to PSBC. I can't be fuller than that as the mods have declared it advertising.
No you didn't answer my question .

I don't want a fuller answer .

Just answer "yes" or "no" .

Just to remind you this is what I asked .

You said : " We are COMMANDED to tell the gospel. Nothing further is required of us. "

Are you serious that Jesus commanded his followers just to tell the Gospel and made no other commands because nothing further is required of them ?
Less likes this.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:36   #713

Quote:
Hi Kevin ... seems like a buddy of yours has bought the farm. A Baptist bites the dust: Fred Phelps Sr. has gone to meet his maker ... may Fred rot in hell.

Anyway ... when you have time I would like to hear your take on the recent results from background imaging of cosmic extra-galactic polarization.
I missed that lecture at night school, Eric, sorry. lol
Old 20-03-2014, 16:39   #714

Christian Science

Quote:

Well despite your insistence we have said you aren't perfect, so answer JCB, properly.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:40   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
No you didn't answer my question .

I don't want a fuller answer .

Just answer "yes" or "no" .

Just to remind you this is what I asked .

You said : " We are COMMANDED to tell the gospel. Nothing further is required of us. "

Are you serious that Jesus commanded his followers just to tell the Gospel and made no other commands because nothing further is required of them ?
Try the guys at PSBC. They are much more knowledgable than I. Would you like me to invite them all on here. That would be a laugh but who would be the ones laughing?
Old 20-03-2014, 16:55   #716

Christian Science

Quote:
Try the guys at PSBC. They are much more knowledgable than I. Would you like me to invite them all on here. That would be a laugh but who would be the ones laughing?

Well yet again I'll report you, threatening members just isn't allowed, with any luck you'll be banned this time & your friends won't last long either.

Last edited by Less; 20-03-2014 at 16:57.
Old 20-03-2014, 16:57   #717
God Member

Quote:
Not surprising .. the latest results came out only last monday. Still, a creationist ... and I assume you are one ... should attempt to stay current with the latest theories about the creation of the universe, if only to refute them.
Turtle likes this.
Old 20-03-2014, 17:19   #718

Quote:

Never heard of Fred but he looks like a guy you wouldn't want to meet on a dark night. I never bother about anti-gay myself as the holy scriptures warn about wrongful relationships. Many have made shipwreck of their lives. I don't know why they don't like the term homosexual. Maybe they think it is a stigma which of course that is exactly what it is.
Old 20-03-2014, 17:23   #719

I understand that from time to time the Accrington web have a get together over a few jars. Maybe you would like me to come along to one of them.
Old 20-03-2014, 17:28   #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well yet again I'll report you, threatening members just isn't allowed, with any luck you'll be banned this time & your friends won't last long either.
I have do doubt that you will Less but it isn't a threat at all. You people have so many interesting questions to ask that it would be nice to get a few extra people answering them.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..