Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2010, 17:07   #16
God Member

Re: Question for Graham Jones re Amy Houston

They should also deport the stupid woman who had his kids, no doubt for a fee
Old 17-12-2010, 20:44   #17
Beacon of light

It looks like the government is going to take this case to a higher appeal......I do hope someone with some sense can see that this man should be booted out of the country.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 21:16   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It looks like the government is going to take this case to a higher appeal......I do hope someone with some sense can see that this man should be booted out of the country.
think most people do, i aint much faith in it happening though.
Old 17-12-2010, 21:37   #19

Maybe some sort of sliding scale should be introduced. The greater the crime against society, the greater proportion of your “Human Rights” are lost. Intentionally kill someone then you are on the basics. Food, water and just enough warmth to keep you alive.

Tthe Act certainly needs to be amended or it will continue to be abused/exploited
Old 17-12-2010, 21:42   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
Maybe some sort of sliding scale should be introduced. The greater the crime against society, the greater proportion of your “Human Rights” are lost. Intentionally kill someone then you are on the basics. Food, water and just enough warmth to keep you alive.

Tthe Act certainly needs to be amended or it will continue to be abused/exploited
Do all countries follow this act to the letter? if not no need to amend/scrap etc just do as others do.
Old 17-12-2010, 21:49   #21
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Do all countries follow this act to the letter? if not no need to amend/scrap etc just do as others do.
Don't think so, appears to be only UK so hell bent on self destruction by slavishly following the rules, look at France, Italy even Germany have sent people packing if they've deemed it necessary. And all these are Countries in the heart of & fully integrated to the EU & its policies. Something not right somewhere.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 22:24   #22
I am Banned

Quote:

We don't need a sliding scale, any one who is convicted of a crime should loose all claim to human rights, and proper punishment meetted out, then immediate deportation, no matter what, and the woolly minded do gooders who support them, should be made to fully support them, ie, financial support for life, or be deported with them.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 22:30   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
We don't need a sliding scale, any one who is convicted of a crime should loose all claim to human rights, and proper punishment meetted out, then immediate deportation, no matter what, and the woolly minded do gooders who support them, should be made to fully support them, ie, financial support for life, or be deported with them.

Retlaw.
That would sure get me voting again.
Old 17-12-2010, 22:36   #24

Quote:

Retlaw.
A sliding scale may not be the answer, think deportation and human rights being withheld is a bit harsh for motoring offences and the like.

Maybe the problem is our justice system as a whole.
Old 17-12-2010, 22:39   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
A sliding scale may not be the answer, think deportation and human rights being withheld is a bit harsh for motoring offences and the like.

Maybe the problem is our justice system as a whole.
this was a bit more than a motoring offense, as well as n already "Failed Asylum Seeker" plus more offences since he killed the lass. the way i see this is simple, if yer driving wi No License,No Insurance, its a Criminal Offence not a motoring offense.

Last edited by cashman; 17-12-2010 at 22:48.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 22:46   #26
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
any one who is convicted of a crime should loose all claim to human rights, and proper punishment meetted out, then immediate deportation, no matter what, and the woolly minded do gooders who support them, should be made to fully support them, ie, financial support for life, or be deported with them.

Retlaw.
Preaching to the converted my friend ! I said something similar in the thread "Tough on Crime & the causes" going back a while. 110% agree
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 22:53   #27

Quote:
this was a bit more than a motoring offense, as well as n already "Failed Asylum Seeker" plus more offences since he killed the lass. the way i see this is simple, if yer driving wi No License,No Insurance, its a Criminal Offence not a motoring offense.
Wasn’t suggesting that this particular crime was a motoring offence Cashy, although I’m wondering if that’s all that the Court have treated it as.

I see no reason why he shouldn't be deported, his family could join him at his own expense
Old 17-12-2010, 23:39   #28
God Member

didnt our country deport a uk citizen to america because he hacked nasa's computer yet we cant deport an illigal murdering imigrant who repeatedly breaks the law.

i hope this dosnt give other illigals any ideas because it seems to be that if you fail asylum all you have to do is kill somone and you get to stay.

hopefully graham will be able to tell us what is been said about this amongs mps's and more importantly what is been suggested been done to rid teh uk of him

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 17-12-2010 at 23:43.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 08:59   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
think most people do, i aint much faith in it happening though.
I lost faith in our judicial system a long time ago cashy, it must be written in the law books that judges are not allowed to use common sense, mind you if they did use common sense there would be some smart arsed human rights lawyer there to put him straight t our expense
Old 18-12-2010, 09:02   #30
Beacon of light

No they didn't extradite him to the USA, but, if my memory serves me right, the family of this autistic man are still fighting this order.
Useless Jack Straw who was the Home secretary at the time, stood by and did not so blooming much.

Now if the shoe were on the other foot the Yanks would put every ounce of muscle behind something like this.
Our Justice system is as weak as water.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..