Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2011, 08:27   #91
Resting in Peace

Re: Question for Graham Jones re Amy Houston

Think this is the only country in the world where this could happen, where the juicery can overrule the elected government and the will off the people. The Judges look at things by the letter of the law, do not take into consideration the feelings of injured parties, then after a nice glass of port after work in their gentlemen's club, its into the Rolls Royce and back to their Ivory Tower for a good nights sleep. There are lots of faults with the American judicial system but they sure as hell make a******* like this pay for their crimes
Old 09-04-2011, 17:09   #92
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

What a total miscarriage of justice, he should be sent packing & so his family life isn't impaired he can take his wife & kids too, where's the problem ? One big happy family living together in Iraq ! Disgusted & sickened
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 17:20   #93
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
What a total miscarriage of justice, he should be sent packing & so his family life isn't impaired he can take his wife & kids too, where's the problem ? One big happy family living together in Iraq ! Disgusted & sickened
Come on Dave He doesn't get benefits if he goes home, why do you think he wants to stay so badly, they're not all daft who slaver
Old 09-04-2011, 17:49   #94
Senior Member+

The immigration service totally ballsed this up. They should've applied for a deportation order the instant he was found guilty. they didnt waited for some reason and now its too late.

i feel for her dad having to do all this running about and now it seems there's no option left

i just hope there's osmeone who see's him in the street on day and gives out whats much required
Old 09-04-2011, 18:27   #95
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
i just hope there's osmeone who see's him in the street on day and gives out whats much required
Now if someone from the EDL had said that he would have been called a racist lol. More statements like this and I will vote for you.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 18:49   #96
God Member

thats weird i sure i read something about them not being his kids
Old 09-04-2011, 19:27   #97
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Now if someone from the EDL had said that he would have been called a racist lol. More statements like this and I will vote for you.
i dont see how any of what i've said can be miscontructed as racist?

sometimes its not the PC brigade that gets up in arms

its just ppl being too cautious themselves. if no one knew i was asian on this website no one would still think that was racist.
Old 09-04-2011, 19:31   #98
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
thats weird i sure i read something about them not being his kids
When he started a relationship with the woman, who he isn't marred to, and when he could quite easily have been deported, she told the court he was 'like a father' to two children she already had. Oddly this paternal figure of support was unable to speak English at the time.

Him and the woman have since gone on to have two children together.

You are left wondering why a dozy slapper like Christina Richardson, thought Aso Mohammed Ibrahim would be such a good father to breed with, after he was capable of knocking down a twelve year old girl, and then running away, after leaving the poor child trapped, and screaming in agony.

I'd quite happily fund a one way ticket for this evil man, his thick slut partner, and their brood of kids, so they can all enjoy a nice family life together in Iraq.

Last edited by garinda; 09-04-2011 at 19:37.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 19:36   #99
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
i dont see how any of what i've said can be miscontructed as racist?

sometimes its not the PC brigade that gets up in arms

its just ppl being too cautious themselves. if no one knew i was asian on this website no one would still think that was racist.
Exactly.

You're as entitled as anyone else in hoping this man gets some poetic justice.

Nothing at all to do with race.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 19:58   #100
Senior Member+

At the end of the day he is a scum bag no matter what colour , creed, or race he is.Its as simple as that, as garinda has just said she is as bad as him ,why would anybody stick by someone who has done that to a child, even more so when she has children of her own.He should be gone now one way or another.
Old 09-04-2011, 20:07   #101
Senior Member+

its as her father said - it wasnt his religion or colour that killed her.

another point someone made on another forum - the money thats been spent on this case - if they'd given him that amount at the start then he wud've just ****ed off himself.

the father's had some bad legal advice re this without any doubt.
Old 09-04-2011, 20:12   #102
Senior Member+

If i am being honest i think her dad deserves real praise for the way he has conducted himself throughout this diabolical situation, i dont think i could have been as restrained and dignified as he has been. I think i would have paid someone to do him by now or done it myself . I tip my hat to you sir you are a better man than me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..