Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 20:41   #166
God Member

re: Thatchers eighties are back - London Riots

leeds now
Old 08-08-2011, 20:46   #167
God Member

its out of control now clapham
Old 08-08-2011, 20:51   #168
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
this all in broad day light god knows whats going to happen when it gets dark.theresa may thanking police but youve got to re-apply for your jobs and some of you wont get any more hollow words wheres our so called leader londons burning and hes still on his hollys,i think he should resign he has just showed he couldnt give a peeps

Peoples homes and businesses are being ruined and lives at risk and you keep bleating on with your political claptrap.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:08   #169
God Member

no people elect a leader ,people expect your prime minister to be in charge he took his time but he has decided what he should have decided 2 days ago instead of treating it like an inconvienence .i can say what i want that is part of democracy where your supposed to be able to say what you want and have freedom of speech if you dont like it move to somewhere like china
Old 08-08-2011, 21:21   #170
God Member

may i add why is this happening i would have said the same thing whetever political leaning the prime minister had .peoples lively hood and houses are in jeopardy and it took him 3 days of rioting to come back .thats not the actions of a good prime minister or mayor boris johnson
Old 08-08-2011, 21:22   #171
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Peoples homes and businesses are being ruined and lives at risk and you keep bleating on with your political claptrap.
Cmonstanley does use anything and any event to shove his political views down the throat and now is not the time...but he is not talking claptrap.. these events are showing that the police have not got the numbers to cope with this sort of disorder and to make futher cuts in numbers is just plain madness.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:23   #172
God Member

i hope it dosnt kick off in accy theres no shops worth looting it wouldnt be worth using the deisil getting into town

the only thing worse would be finding out you had won a trolly dash around poundland

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:24   #173
Give, give, give member

Quote:
no people elect a leader ,people expect your prime minister to be in charge he took his time but he has decided what he should have decided 2 days ago instead of treating it like an inconvienence .i can say what i want that is part of democracy where your supposed to be able to say what you want and have freedom of speech if you dont like it move to somewhere like china
Yes, you have the freedom to spout your drivel.

Just as everyone else here has the freedom to ignore most of the pap that you come out with.

What's happening is a disgrace.

The criminal lunatics have been allowed to take over the asylum.

Suprisingly I'm with Tealeaf.

Sod Helmand province.

Send the troops in, to get the scum off the streets here.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:24   #174
God Member

Quote:
no people elect a leader ,people expect your prime minister to be in charge he took his time but he has decided what he should have decided 2 days ago instead of treating it like an inconvienence
Can we say the same about Miliband?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:28   #175
God Member

It ain't the numbers, Mancie.

It's the political correctness/do-gooding/human rights bullchite that is stopping the police from doing the job they should be doing.

All that is needed is a few cops armed with the right weaponary to take out a couple of looters with a few body shots and the rest will buggar off home. Any other civilised country in the world would have done that already.

Lets do it now.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:30   #176
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i hope it dosnt kick off in accy theres no shops worth looting it wouldnt be worth using the deisil getting into town

Maybe not worth it to some but some of us have our livelihoods down there, it only takes one dickhead to start something ( of which there numerous in any town ) and we are sunk
Old 08-08-2011, 21:33   #177
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Don't matter a stuff whom the leader is, i fear this is payback fer all the "Bleeding Heart Brigade" no real deterrant any more, police, judicary, etc are virtually toothless, Catch Em, Tag Em, send em on Holiday, yeh can spout about Cameron all yeh like Cmon, but all parties are responsible fer this mess.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:34   #178
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Maybe not worth it to some but some of us have our livelihoods down there, it only takes one dickhead to start something ( of which there numerous in any town ) and we are sunk
You could always set up shop in Church.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:34   #179
Give, give, give member

To some idiots, well one actually, this seems to be like some stupid virtual reality game.

With extra points awarded, if you shoot down a political enemy, and which has excited them into a voyeuristic frenzy, from the safety of their croft.

Innocent people might very well die.

As well as all the homes and businesses being destroyed, that might not get rebuilt for years.

That's aside from the real fear that all the decent people, living in the areas targeted by these scumbags, are having to cope with.

Last edited by garinda; 08-08-2011 at 21:41.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:36   #180
Beacon of light

Isn't that what kicked off this lot in the first place?...the shooting of a petty criminal...or at least that is what is supposed to have started it.
Why aren't they using CS gas and rubber bullets? Water cannon and smart water..then round 'em all up.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..