Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2011, 14:23   #316
God Member

Re: Thatchers eighties are back - London Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

These riots had nothing to do with politics......but everything to do with greed and bankrupt morals.
A section of a generation has been subjected to social engineering to make them the feral scum that they are.
The police have been purposely hidebound with regulation to render them ineffective.
It only needed a flashpoint excuse to provide those feral scum with the opportunity to go on the rampage.

Coincidence? - no - decades of planning to get to 'eruption' point

Purpose? - increase in population control by -
...martial law - the ideal outcome
...increased police powers - which looks very likely, and the best outcome in the circumstances.
Neither option is desirable, but there are no others.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2011, 14:26   #317
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
A section of a generation has been subjected to social engineering to make them the feral scum that they are.
The police have been purposely hidebound with regulation to render them ineffective.
It only needed a flashpoint excuse to provide those feral scum with the opportunity to go on the rampage.

...increased police powers - which looks very likely, and the best outcome in the circumstances.
and your proof for this is????
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 15:31   #318
Give, give, give member

Quote:

Are you going to share with us who 'planned' all this, or are you sworn to secrecy?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 15:34   #319

The age range of those arrested in manchester was 15 to 55. So which generation are we talking about?
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 15:38   #320
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
The age range of those arrested in manchester was 15 to 55. So which generation are we talking about?

You see.

Fun for all the (dysfunctional) family.

Shameless - The Musical.

Nationwide tour already started.

Coming soon to a town near you.

Old 10-08-2011, 16:12   #321
Beacon of light

I agree with the social engineering point, but I am not altogether sure that the outcome was known or was calculated.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 16:13   #322
God Member

Generations and Population Doublings
"The normal or average time between two generations of a species: about 35 years for humans."

The Official Social Engineering Framework - Social Engineers: Governments
"... even the government could have its own forms of social engineering which has a deeper clout among innocent citizens. The use of subtle means to change the current system and come up with a system that is meant to control is not a new practice. Authoritarian systems of government could engineer citizens with the use of propaganda-this can also be referred to as political engineering. For instance, the behavior of citizens is strongly influenced by such factors as taxation, anti-littering laws, economic policies, and even the media. Political correctness is often a motive among moralists in government positions. These laws could come in good as they tend to dictate the proper human behaviors yet they could be so far-reaching as to affect some citizens’ free will. Social engineering has, indeed, evolved and its effect can now be felt by everyone. Only education and law would promote preparedness and security among citizens... "

Old 10-08-2011, 16:20   #323
God Member

Quote:
I think any politician that make mileage out of these riots to promote own party, is almost as bad as the rioters...because it gives the rioters a hook to hang their miscreant deeds on.

These riots had nothing to do with politics......but everything to do with greed and bankrupt morals.
They are trying to excuse and justify the inexcusable.
After listening to Harman & Lingstone over the past couple of days it does make you wonder if it was all planned and engineered by the Labour party to get back in to power
Old 10-08-2011, 16:20   #324
Beacon of light

I am still not convinced Margaret...you can find stuff like this all over the internet if you are prepared to spend time looking.

The site calls itself The Official Social Engineering Framework...but what does the 'official' bit mean...does it mean it is official in that it comes from government sources.

It doesn't read like it is from a government body.

Margaret, I am not disrespecting/ridiculing your views or beliefs........I would not do that. It is just that I can't(at the moment) subscribe to them.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 10-08-2011 at 16:27.
Old 10-08-2011, 16:23   #325
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Generations and Population Doublings
"The normal or average time between two generations of a species: about 35 years for humans."

The Official Social Engineering Framework - Social Engineers: Governments
"... even the government could have its own forms of social engineering which has a deeper clout among innocent citizens. The use of subtle means to change the current system and come up with a system that is meant to control is not a new practice. Authoritarian systems of government could engineer citizens with the use of propaganda-this can also be referred to as political engineering. For instance, the behavior of citizens is strongly influenced by such factors as taxation, anti-littering laws, economic policies, and even the media. Political correctness is often a motive among moralists in government positions. These laws could come in good as they tend to dictate the proper human behaviors yet they could be so far-reaching as to affect some citizens’ free will. Social engineering has, indeed, evolved and its effect can now be felt by everyone. Only education and law would promote preparedness and security among citizens... "

'...even the government could'

Should we be reading 'could', as a sign that this indeed is actual fact, and not just supposition?

Old 10-08-2011, 16:24   #326
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Are you going to share with us who 'planned' all this, or are you sworn to secrecy?

Anything a little more substantial, as to who planned all this?

Go on, dish.

Don't leave all the little drones in the dark.

Old 10-08-2011, 16:25   #327
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
After listening to Harman & Lingstone over the past couple of days it does make you wonder if it was all planned and engineered by the Labour party to get back in to power
Oh I am sure that was the aim of the policies that were implemented by Labour...the uncontrolled immigration, open borders, the breakdown of the family, the lessening of the importance of marriage as a stable way to bring up children.....but when I said the riots weren't political, I meant that they were not solely motivated by a dislike/distrust of this government. They were motivated by hedonistic greed......I want it, I can't pay for it, but I can steal it because the police will be too busy controlling the disorder to bother with me.
Old 10-08-2011, 16:26   #328
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
'...even the government could'

Should we be reading 'could', as a sign that this indeed is actual fact, and not just supposition?

Agreed - whether you think they did depends on whether you consider all politicians altruistic

Old 10-08-2011, 16:27   #329

Anew logo for coe and his cronies.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 16:28   #330
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I am still not convinced Margaret...you can find stuff like this all over the internet if you are prepared to spend time looking.

The site calls itself The Official Social Engineering Framework...but what does the 'official' bit mean...does it mean it is official in that it comes from government sources.

It doesn't read like it is from a government body.
Here's the people behind it.

Good looking lads.

The team of Social Engineers to help educate and protect

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..